TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Justin Townes Earle Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

The good life

Old 05-08-2013, 10:11 AM   #1
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light
The good life

I have been looking at his old twitter posts since I have not in months and months and months....... I don't think he has the good life. Most recent posts have been about exs, 31 and single, flooded basements and a shout out for a mental health profes in Nashville Oh, and he is always requesting hooks ups for the green in what ever town he is in at the time. Lost.

this makes me sad, I'm pretty sure it is the mother in me, i want to take care of him
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #2
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of
Re: The good life

addiction is a bitch, sadie...

Frankly, if weed is all he's doing, then I'm pretty happy about that. I hope he takes a lesson from Isbell in how sobriety can be good.
Old 05-08-2013, 02:27 PM   #3
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILMORE104 View Post
addiction is a bitch, sadie...

Frankly, if weed is all he's doing, then I'm pretty happy about that. I hope he takes a lesson from Isbell in how sobriety can be good.
Agree, if that is all he is doing, and I have no reason to think otherwise. I'm just thinking all the other shit he goes through is not helping his addiction, hard knock life
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 02:52 PM   #4
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

probably not. hopefully he's doing alright.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:38 AM   #5
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Bad month for him. Sounds like he isn't on some real heavy shit though. Just tweeting and weed.
Tim Simmons is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links