TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Miscellaneous/Amusing News Items

Old 01-30-2018, 10:46 AM   #2601
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Miscellaneous/Amusing News Items

Man. That is all kinds of fucked up. That guy needs to rot in hell. I honestly get more upset at hearing stories of animal cruelty over anything human, with the exception of crime against children.

My friend just lost her 4 month old Lab due to someone poisoning the poor thing. It has been pretty devastating for her. The dog was pretty much her was of getting over the recent death of her 12 year old Lab that passed last year. People are the worst.
Old 02-02-2018, 03:12 PM   #2602
sleigher

sleigher is a glorious beacon of lightsleigher is a glorious beacon of lightsleigher is a glorious beacon of light

what in the actual fuck?!?
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 04:41 PM   #2603
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Hmmmmmm.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:13 AM   #2604
GabLynch

GabLynch is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post

what in the actual fuck?!?
Uhmm, definitely not for claustrophobic people.
GabLynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:58 PM   #2605
sleigher

sleigher is a glorious beacon of lightsleigher is a glorious beacon of lightsleigher is a glorious beacon of light

The inventor of Flamin' Hot Cheetos is getting a biopic

https://www.avclub.com/the-inventor-...pic-1823244491
Old 03-06-2018, 01:19 PM   #2606
sleigher

finding out that michael shannon watched the oscars on a tv with no sound while drinking at a bar in chicago makes me love that dude even more
Old 03-06-2018, 01:53 PM   #2607
JackStark211

Goodbye, sweet prince.

Quote:
What We Can Learn From the Demise of the Northern White Rhino
Ari Phillips

https://earther.com/what-we-can-lear...ite-1823545421
Old 03-28-2018, 02:30 PM   #2608
JackStark211

Rob, the gig is up. Police are on to you. Better start packing your bags.

Quote:
Serial toilet clogger is bedeviling this Wisconsin town. He’s cost the city thousands, cops say.

Police in Wisconsin are on the hunt for a serial toilet clogger suspected of wrecking a public women’s toilet more than two dozen times over the last two years.

The culprit’s clogging weapons are rather non-traditional, police said. He takes 20-ounce soda bottles and shoves them into the pipes of a public women’s toilet at the Deland Community Center in Sheboygan, Wisc. Then the clogger runs off, leaving the city to clean up the mess, police said.

Surveillance footage from cameras that were recently installed suggests the culprit is a man, according to police.

“This is very strange … and gross, but that is the reality of life,” the city’s police department wrote on Facebook Tuesday, pleading with the community for any leads.

The culprit has struck three times so far this year, Joe Kerlin, the city’s parks and forestry superintendent, told the Sheboygan Press. That’s in addition to about 14 clogging incidents last year, and about 12 incidents the year before that, Kerlin said. The city only started counting midway through 2016, when they realized what was going on.

“A lot of times we can just fish ’em out,” Kerlin told the newspaper. But not always, Kerlin said. Other times, the city has to remove the toilets to get the bottles out.

It’s a costly problem to have, too. Kerlin told the Press that the city has spent anywhere from $2,000 to $3,000 cleaning up after the serial clogger.

“If you see something, please say something,” police wrote on Facebook. “If you see someone suspicious around the restrooms please call the Sheboygan Police Department” at (920-459-3333).

Commenters on the police department’s Facebook were shocked someone in the community would do such a thing — and shocked that it’s gone on for so long.

“Investing in surveillance cameras years ago would have saved you thousands,” one commenter wrote.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...206127734.html
Old 03-28-2018, 05:37 PM   #2609
sleigher

Walmart dubs Cosmo too sexy for its checkout lines!

https://news.avclub.com/cosmo-is-now...out-1824160004
Old 04-25-2018, 02:14 PM   #2610
JackStark211

Quote:
There’s An Intruder Breaking Into Texas A&M Student Apartments, Watching People Sleep, And Ejaculating On Faces

He sees you when you’re sleeping. He knows when you’re awake. He knows where he wants to stick his wood. So be woke before he jizzs in your face.

College Station police are looking for a weirdo going around breaking into student apartments after a report on Monday of someone waking up to an intruder standing over them as they slept. This report comes after one in January where a victim woke up to, yep, jizz in the face.

From KBTX:

College Station Police say a person living at The Junction apartment complex reported a break-in early Monday morning. The victim says someone was standing over them while they slept. Police say the unwanted home intruder quickly left after the resident awoke, and no one was physically harmed.

This is the second report made to police about an intruder entering an apartment at that complex since January. Since then, the victim said she woke up when the man who entered her apartment ejaculated on her while she was sleeping.

Investigators are not sure if Monday’s intruder was planning on doing the same.

I don’t know about you, but that’s definitely in my Top 5 of “Things I’d Hate To Wake Up To.” Rounding out the list would be snakes, a creepy child that isn’t mine and doesn’t say a word before running away, bees dying at an alarming rate, and Rosie O’Donnell.

Police are still unsure if the suspect involved in both those cases is the same person or what exactly their intentions are.

The break-ins aren’t exactly new as police have reports from the area dating back to June 2017.

There are stories of a man like standing over someone’s bed and just watching them. Another break-inn happened two doors down from me,” said [Ashley] Castellanos.

That break-in at The Cottages was reported to College Station police last June. In that instance, the victim told officers a man wearing war paint was walking around her house.

Oh, okay, psycho. It’s good to see someone is still fighting the home-grown Viet Cong threat at 3 a.m. They’ll attack when we least expect it which, I assume, will be on the dawn of Taco Tuesday.

Police say at least some of the break-ins are results of people not locking their doors at night. I’m fairly certain more people will be ready and willing to lock their doors after these recent reports though. Unless you enjoy some rando sitting there watching you sleep. That’s between you and him…..and Jesus..
https://totalfratmove.com/theres-an-...ting-on-faces/
Old 04-26-2018, 05:26 PM   #2611
FavoriteEver

FavoriteEver is a jewel in the roughFavoriteEver is a jewel in the rough

they caught the golden state killer! It's so insane. Reading about this guy has creeped me out for years.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...is-life-emerge
FavoriteEver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2018, 05:49 PM   #2612
sleigher

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavoriteEver View Post
they caught the golden state killer! It's so insane. Reading about this guy has creeped me out for years.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...is-life-emerge
finally!

reading patton oswalts reaction to this has been simultaneously heartwarming and heartbreaking - its incredible that his late wifes work played a huge part in bringing the killer to justice but would be so much sweeter if she were here to witness it

listening to patton read the last part of michelles book gave me chills:

a decent couple of days between this killer being caught and cosby being found guilty
Old 05-03-2018, 04:37 PM   #2613
JackStark211

Quote:
Mystery pooper soiling school’s track ‘on a daily basis’ was superintendent, police say

HOLMDEL, N.J. – A mystery pooper at a New Jersey high school turned out to be the school district superintendent, Holmdel police told NJ.com.

Thomas Tramaglini, 42, of Aberdeen, New Jersey, is charged with defecating in public, lewdness, and littering.

Human feces had recently been found “on a daily basis” on or near Holmdel High School’s track and football field, according to Holmdel Township police.

Surveillance cameras caught Tramaglini in the act, police said, and he was charged Monday.

The superintendent was apparently running at the track around 5:50 a.m. before he was arrested.

Tramaglini has since taken a paid leave of absence. He was making $147,504 per year as the superintendent of the Kenilworth school district.

He is scheduled to appear in court Monday.
http://fox2now.com/2018/05/03/myster...nt-police-say/
Old 05-06-2018, 10:04 AM   #2614
FavoriteEver

FavoriteEver is a jewel in the roughFavoriteEver is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
finally!

reading patton oswalts reaction to this has been simultaneously heartwarming and heartbreaking - its incredible that his late wifes work played a huge part in bringing the killer to justice but would be so much sweeter if she were here to witness it

listening to patton read the last part of michelles book gave me chills:

a decent couple of days between this killer being caught and cosby being found guilty
Have you read her book? I ordered it a while ago and my amazon order got messed up and sent halfway across the country . So I re-ordered it and am hoping to have it by next weekend. This case has scared the shit out of me for at least 6 years. I'm excited to hear what will come out of this!
FavoriteEver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2018, 01:18 PM   #2615
sleigher

Quote:
Originally Posted by FavoriteEver View Post
Have you read her book? I ordered it a while ago and my amazon order got messed up and sent halfway across the country . So I re-ordered it and am hoping to have it by next weekend. This case has scared the shit out of me for at least 6 years. I'm excited to hear what will come out of this!
i have not but i definitely plan to - i think i read somewhere that hbo is going to do a docuseries as well but if amazon screws up my order too then maybe ill have watched the show by then
Old 05-09-2018, 09:24 AM   #2616
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
I guess don't shit where you eat. Go to the next school district for a morning run and dump.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2018, 04:26 PM   #2617
JackStark211

Quote:
Woman Furiously Shits On Floor Of Tim Hortons, Throws It At Employees

A woman in Canada was so incensed about something Tim Hortons employees did or didn’t do that she dropped her pants, took a dump on the floor, threw it, grabbed some napkins to wipe her ass, threw those too, and left.

There is no pixelation in this sped-up LiveLeak video. You are going to see everything that this woman, full of rage and previously turds, does to forever sully the floor of this Tim Hortons located in Langley, British Columbia:

What’s particularly baffling, aside from the obvious, is the other customers who don’t really react to what’s happening. Maybe that’s because the tasteful barrier has censored most of it, or maybe it’s because there’s really nothing to do when a human decides to take a spiteful shit and fling it.

According to the Abbotsford News, this all went down Monday around 6:15 p.m. Police arrested the woman in the parking lot and are still determining charges. If you know the motive behind this deliberate crapping, drop a line at [email protected].
Video can be found if you follow link:

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/wo...s-i-1826082960
Old 05-27-2018, 10:06 PM   #2618
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Kudos to this guy who Spiderman'd his way up the side of a Paris apartment block to rescue a little kid dangling over the balcony. Brave man.

Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 08:49 AM   #2619
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

https://abcnews.go.com/US/mysterious...ry?id=55490198
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2018, 12:29 PM   #2620
sleigher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Kudos to this guy who Spiderman'd his way up the side of a Paris apartment block to rescue a little kid dangling over the balcony. Brave man.

dude is a legit hero

was reading that as a result of his bravery he is now an official citizen of france and been offered a job with their fire brigade
Old 06-24-2018, 06:40 PM   #2621
sleigher

People bought $38 'hot dog water' said to support weight loss

http://www.thisisinsider.com/people-...ht-loss-2018-6
Old 06-25-2018, 11:29 AM   #2622
sleigher

Pour One Out for This Bourbon Barrel Collapse in Kentucky

http://www.grubstreet.com/2018/06/po...-kentucky.html
Old 08-01-2018, 09:01 PM   #2623
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

The #metoo movement visits Bizarro World, Australian-edition. For background- Emma Husar is a NSW politician accused of wasting taxpayers money, bullying staff, and now; going all Basic Instinct.

Quote:
Labor MP Emma Husar bragged about who she was having sex with, sexually harassed an employee, and intentionally exposed herself in front of another politician, according to allegations made by staff to NSW Labor investigators.

In a letter dated May 16, seen by BuzzFeed News, lawyer John Joseph Whelan requests that Husar appear in person to be interviewed and respond to an attached list of allegations and alleged behaviours being reviewed by him on behalf of NSW Labor.

The allegations sent from Whelan to Husar include misuse of funds and entitlements, misuse of staff, workplace bullying, intimidation, verbal abuse, spreading false rumours, sexualised behaviour, and sexual harassment.

BuzzFeed News has redacted the names of all staff members mentioned in the letter.

Staff told Whelan that Husar would often talk about sex and engage in inappropriate sexualised behaviour in the office.

“Several employees reported that you would discuss in the office who you found attractive and who you wanted to have sex with or who you have had sex with including references to Members of Parliament and Members of Staff,” Whelan wrote in his letter to Husar.

One staff member alleged that on June 19, 2017, at approximately 7:05pm, while in Labor frontbencher Jason Clare’s office, Husar performed the revealing leg-crossing move made famous by Sharon Stone in the film Basic Instinct.

“It is alleged that you and [redacted] attended Mr Jason Clare’s office at Parliament. Mr Clare was sitting on the floor playing with his son. [Redacted] alleged that he was sitting opposite you and that on three occasions you spread your legs, revealing that you were not wearing any underwear. [Redacted] felt that your conduct was deliberate, proactive and targeted towards Mr Clare.”
A number of employees told Whelan that Husar asked them to zip up her dress, making them feel uncomfortable. Others said Husar purchased multiple topless firefighter calendars and placed them on employees’ desks.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/aliceworkma...L4m#.rn37xDzZd
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2018, 09:57 PM   #2624
JackStark211

But she has boobs...
Old 11-09-2018, 09:00 AM   #2625
sleigher

American Airlines Will Offer Early Boarding to Passengers With Nut Allergies

https://jezebel.com/american-airline...nge-1830328654
Sponsored Links

Tags
animals, celebrity death thread, news, o my fucking god, yes we canseco