TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The Walking Dead

Old 11-19-2012, 11:39 AM   #26
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future
Re: The Walking Dead

Last night's was amazing! Amazing! I am so worried about Maggie and Glenn, but also Michonne is a bad bitch! I'm so glad she brought the formula back to the prison. I'm glad Rick is back, too. I figured the phone calls were hallucinations when he picked up the phone after they called and there was no dial tone, just fuzz. Especially when Hershel did it. I'm glad it helped him get better, though. Oh, and Daryl found Carol! I am so happy about that. I am still confused on how she went missing in the first place, but maybe I was just not supposed to pay attention to the direction she went in when T-Dog got eaten.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 12:07 PM   #27
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Did it live up to your expectation?
It sure did. My pecker is sore.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:08 PM   #28
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Why is Andrea so easily influenced by the Governor?
Old 11-19-2012, 12:34 PM   #29
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Why is Andrea so easily influenced by the Governor?
She is just a cock hungry whore.

But think about it, from her point of view he is a charming handsome man. She does not see the things we the views see.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:57 PM   #30
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

He's like a young Liam Neeson, who wouldn't be? Also he puts on a good show, obvs. That's why he is the governor and the people follow him. Why did they go after Michonne so strongly? Do they not want her leading people back? Are they threatened by her, how do they know what she knows? Maybe to make Andrea stay for sure?

I wonder what Daryl is going to do when he find out about Merle. And what Merle's done.
Old 11-26-2012, 12:07 PM   #31
JackStark211

What a dark episode.

And Maggie is so HOT!!!

Old 11-26-2012, 12:10 PM   #32
robotulism
lamest gamer

Yeah, she's a looker. Can't wait for next week of the epic showdown prison crew vs govna's townspeeps.
Still excited to see what happens with Daryl and Merle, and what side Angela ends up on. Maybe the battle will somehow end up in the governer's room of swimming heads! Also, Glenn is surprisingly badass. I was happy about that.
Old 12-17-2012, 01:02 PM   #33
robotulism
lamest gamer

Old 12-17-2012, 10:49 PM   #34
JackStark211

My lady says the same.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:08 PM   #35
robotulism
lamest gamer

I got this shirt for each of my roommates for christmas:

Old 12-18-2012, 04:28 PM   #36
JackStark211

Nice.
Old 02-06-2013, 10:55 PM   #37
JackStark211

This Sunday!!!!
Old 02-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #38
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

Tonight!!!
Old 02-10-2013, 11:02 PM   #39
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

My balls are broken.
Old 02-12-2013, 06:51 PM   #40
robotulism
lamest gamer

They'll be back.
They have to.
Old 02-12-2013, 08:48 PM   #41
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

Yep.
Old 02-12-2013, 09:51 PM   #42
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
They'll be back.
They have to.
What about Andrea? That speech...
Old 02-13-2013, 10:37 AM   #43
robotulism
lamest gamer

Hmm. I don't know. I think she's taken over kinda as the governor, but he'll never stand for that. Plus in the preview for next week, he says "she can't be trusted" or whatever about probably taking sides with Daryl and the prison crew.
How about the prison newbies? What the hell is with those white people and wanting to take over. Yeah right, like they could take down Carl. But now they're gone because they thought Rick was talking to them, but really he was just talking to hallucinations.

Rick losing his mind sucks. Bummer. I hope he can come back from that, or this is going to get even scarier for his crew. Maybe Carl and Hershel will be the new authorities. We'll have to see.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #44
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to see Andrea get eaten by a walker
Old 02-13-2013, 11:08 AM   #45
JackStark211

Quote:
I would like to see Andrea get eaten by a walker
Old 02-18-2013, 02:42 PM   #46
Rob
Administrator

Rick really needs to get it together, huh? He has put the group's lives in jeopardy.
Old 02-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #47
Rob
Administrator

Here's me as a walker in my new zombie t-shirt

Spoiler:
Old 02-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #48
JackStark211

ME:

Old 02-18-2013, 08:50 PM   #49
Rob
Administrator

NICE
Old 02-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #50
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

It's a fun app. I was drunk and basically made zombies of most my friends and text them the works.