TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The Australian/NZ Chat Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 08:08 AM   #1326
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Australian/NZ Chat Thread

NEW ZEALAND’S COLL WINS 2019 CITIGOLD CANARY WHARF CLASSIC

World No.7 Paul Coll has become the first New Zealander to get his hands on the Citigold Wealth Management Canary Wharf Classic trophy after he overcame Egypt’s Tarek Momen by a 3-0 scoreline in their final fixture at London’s spectacular East Wintergarden earlier today.

Both players were appearing in their second successive PSA Tour finals, with Coll falling to Peru’s Diego Elias in the Troilus Canada Cup last week, while Momen went down to World No.1 Ali Farag in the title decider at the PSA World Championships in Chicago a fortnight ago.

A best-of-three games format was used up to and including the quarter-finals in Canary Wharf, with scoring reverting to best of five for the semis and final – and Coll hadn’t dropped a game all tournament. Momen, meanwhile, lost in the 2018 final and was looking to match wife Raneem El Welily after she won the CIB Black Ball Open title earlier today.

He said: “To everyone back home in Christchurch, stay strong.

“It is a horrible thing that has happened to New Zealand and that was for you, and for everyone in Christchurch tonight. Stay strong guys.”

Coll takes home $17,500 in prize money and his next tournament will be the DPD Open in Eindhoven, which takes place between April 9-14, 2019.
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 03:45 PM   #1327
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Fairfax media reporting that the federal election will be held on May 18. Really looking forward to more Clive Palmer campaign ads now!!!!
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 02:55 AM   #1328
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Now, as someone who has worked in Sydney real estate marketing until quite recently, I am pretty familiar with how over-the-top, showbizzy and weird the industry can be. Selling houses can be a bit Hollywood here. But this video for a McMansion in Padstow sets a new standard. Hilariously bad, and yet totally Sydney.

Old 04-17-2019, 08:14 AM   #1329
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

I saw that. lol.
Old 04-26-2019, 12:08 AM   #1330
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Fraser Anning, the white supremacist senator who famously got egged a few weeks ago, seems to have an unhappy knack for attracting violence.

He was in Sydney this afternoon to launch a new candidate for the upcoming election, and once again, someone got hurt. This time a news photographer was attacked by one Anning's thuglets after a press conference.

Not seen on the video, but being widely reported, is that the Anning supporter was harrassing a female news reporter. Her male colleague (in black T shirt) intervened, and was assaulted.

The thug was taken away by police and is "currently assisting NSW police with their enquiries".

These people are ridiculous. And becoming scary.

Last edited by Sydneyfan; 04-28-2019 at 06:00 PM..
Old 04-26-2019, 08:11 AM   #1331
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Yikes.
Old 04-28-2019, 11:43 AM   #1332
andyo812

andyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of light

https://twitter.com/essexcanning/sta...469292033?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
andyo812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:58 PM   #1333
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyo812 View Post

Oh, Mark Ellis. Lest We Forget.

"It was a different time!" #forget the past

The really scary part is that he is pretty typical of most One Nation candidates. The White Master Race always send their best and brightest.

Old 04-29-2019, 06:07 PM   #1334
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

And the hits keep coming for One Nation. Steve Dickson, party leader in Queensland and one of the two One Nation officials involved in the recent NRA scandal has just resigned this morning.

Apparently, trying to sell out our gun laws in exchange for political donations wasn't the only thing naughty Steve was filmed doing in Washington....

Quote:
One Nation Senate candidate for Queensland Steve Dickson has offered to resign after footage was released of him making derogatory comments and touching a dancer in a US strip club.

Mr Dickson said in a statement he apologised sincerely for his behaviour.

"The footage shown does not reflect the person I am. It shows a person who was drunk and not in control of his actions and I take full responsibility for allowing that to happen," he said.

The vision was recorded during an undercover investigation by Al Jazeera but aired for the first time by Nine's A Current Affair on Monday.

It was filmed as part of the same operation which last month revealed Mr Dickson and party advisor James Ashby travelled to the US last year seeking campaign help from lobby groups like the National Rifle Association (NRA).

The newly released recordings showed Mr Dickson talking disparagingly about the dancers with fake gun rights advocate Rodger Muller in the Washington club.

Al Jazeera: How to sell a massacre

An undercover investigation documents One Nation's efforts to solicit political donations from heavy hitters in the gun lobby. Watch the documentary on iview.
He refers to one dancer as a "b**ch" and says of another: "Little t**s, nothing there."

Mr Dickson is also filmed as saying: " I think white women f**k a whole lot better, they know what they're doing. Asian chicks don't.

"I've done more Asian than I know what to do with."

Another segment shows him talking with a dancer after slipping money into her lingerie.

"You need to slide your hand on my ****," he says to the dancer.

"Right now?" she asks.

"Yeah absolutely," he responds.

She declines, saying: "I can't do that sorry, they'll probably notice."

Mr Dickson also appears in front of a pole dancer while sliding money into her underwear.

In his statement he said he was deeply remorseful for his "disrespectful comments towards women".

"I found the footage difficult to watch as my words and actions under intoxication and in that environment, are not a true reflection of myself," he said.

"Despite being on a self-funded trip with a person who I never imagined to be an undercover journalist funded by the Qatar government.

"Yesterday I offered Senator Pauline Hanson my resignation."
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-04-...video/11056676
Old 05-19-2019, 07:25 PM   #1335
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

And Senator Fraser Anning is no more after Saturday's Federal election. Good riddance. Hopefully his 15 minutes are up now.
Sponsored Links