TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

TBY Guides: The Wonderful World of Infraction

Old 05-17-2009, 06:59 PM   #26
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TBY Guides: The Wonderful World of Infraction

How do I know if I've been Infracted?
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:04 PM   #27
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

You would get a friendly message from TBY.org stating that you'd been infracted and what your particular crime against humanity was.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 06:17 AM   #28
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
You would get a friendly message from TBY.org stating that you'd been infracted and what your particular crime against humanity was.
Mine was "living"

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 09:55 PM   #29
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
Mine was "living"
Clearly, you have learnt nothing from your infraction then.
Old 05-20-2009, 02:53 PM   #30
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Now it's "breathing"

Sorry?
Old 05-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #31
Sydneyfan

"Bumping old threads that make moderators look slack and require them to do some work" has just been added to the list of infractable offences. You are so doomed.
Old 05-21-2009, 05:26 PM   #32
Quincy
1up

Every thread then

Sorry?
Old 08-20-2014, 11:40 AM   #33
shamooth
These Mad Dogs of Glory

shamooth has a spectacular aura about

i get a message from my home computer saying my ip address is banned from here.
but i am able to access the site from work. what the dilio?
shamooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 11:52 AM   #34
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamooth View Post
i get a message from my home computer saying my ip address is banned from here.
but i am able to access the site from work. what the dilio?
I just cleared out all of the IP bans (they are dated at this point). Let me know if you're still having the issue.

Hopefully this place doesn't become spam city again now.
Old 08-20-2014, 11:56 AM   #35
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2014, 01:08 PM   #36
shamooth
These Mad Dogs of Glory

shamooth has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I just cleared out all of the IP bans (they are dated at this point). Let me know if you're still having the issue.

Hopefully this place doesn't become spam city again now.
Thanks.
shamooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 05:24 PM   #37
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
Greetings from Austin, MN!

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
tby guide