TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Wasn't there a YouTube button?

Old 09-15-2014, 10:18 AM   #1
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
Wasn't there a YouTube button?

Or was that at another forum?
Tim Simmons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:20 AM   #2
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wasn't there a YouTube button?

There was, but it was being used incorrectly so I figured it was just causing confusion.

Code:
[ yt ](vid id)[ /yt ]
still works
Old 09-15-2014, 10:27 AM   #3
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

I know. It's just a pain to type out on an iOS device.

Thanks for ruining my day Rob.
Old 09-15-2014, 10:56 AM   #4
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

punishing the few of us that knew how to use it properly, I see.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:31 AM   #5
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-26-2014, 02:40 PM   #6
yesterday'seyes
Joe

yesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to all

Quick question about putting links to youtube on here...

Does it automatically embed the video now? I just posted a thread with a bunch of videos but the preview showed that it will just be clickable links. Instead they are all embedded within the post. Just curious. I've put links on here before without it embedding.
Old 10-26-2014, 02:59 PM   #7
Tim Simmons

I think Rob did change that.
Old 10-26-2014, 03:14 PM   #8
yesterday'seyes
Joe

yesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
I think Rob did change that.
Cool. I was just curious.