TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Ryan Adams > Tour Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Good solo Ryan show to download

Old 05-25-2009, 07:26 AM   #1
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future
Good solo Ryan show to download

I'm hoping that someone can point me in the direction of a good solo Ryan show (meaning just him with a guitar).

Thanks.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 09:08 AM   #2
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Good solo Ryan show to download

Turf Club, Nov 11th 2000, St. Paul, MN.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 03:45 PM   #3
suzfoldsfive
Phantom Eyes

suzfoldsfive is just really nicesuzfoldsfive is just really nice

10/25/99 Live at Smith's Olde Bar, Atlanta Georgia

My favorite live show ever is 6/26/07 Live at the Somerville Theatre, Somerville, MA (not Ryan solo though, but is an acoustic show)

and i'm not gonna break, but if i do
i'm gonna shatter like the glass i turned your heart into
suzfoldsfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:33 PM   #4
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Foley's Cellar, San Francisco, February 18, 2001.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #5
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Tractor Tavern, Seattle, WA September 09 2000
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

2/15/2006 at the Academy in Glasgow
clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 02:06 AM   #7
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

Thanks everyone! I will check these out. This makes it heaps easier than just trawling through the archive.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #8
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
Foley's Cellar, San Francisco, February 18, 2001.
That's one of my favorites.

last.fm
foggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #9
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clewis View Post
2/15/2006 at the Academy in Glasgow
I was there

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:04 AM   #10
taparoo
Turning your orbit around

taparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to behold

10-28-1999, at the Exit Inn is one of my favorites. Gillian Welch guests on Revelator, Return of the Grievous Angel, 16 Days, Helpless (Neil Young cover), and Dancing with the Women at the Bar. Really great show.

http://www.archive.org/details/ryana...-28.sbd.flac16
taparoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 03:28 AM   #11
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by taparoo View Post
10-28-1999, at the Exit Inn is one of my favorites. Gillian Welch guests on Revelator, Return of the Grievous Angel, 16 Days, Helpless (Neil Young cover), and Dancing with the Women at the Bar. Really great show.

i love that one too, taparoo
it's never off my mp3 player..
plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:10 AM   #12
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Exit/In

Also: I didn't know this existed. THANK YOU.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.

Last edited by ewok.online; 05-27-2009 at 08:14 AM..
Old 05-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #13
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

^ That is a good one. Listen up for the track 'Onslow County' - it is very good.

Last edited by Libertine4Life; 05-27-2009 at 08:25 AM.. Reason: made an overstatement
Libertine4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:28 AM   #14
ewok.online
CATHERINE

It's a god one, to be sure.

The Gram Parsons is awesome, as well. I love playing that song. Now I just need to find Gillian Welch around town and be like "Hey. Let's sing a song."

Old 05-28-2009, 01:47 AM   #15
lukin
I'm talking ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post

It's a god one, to be sure.

The Gram Parsons is awesome, as well. I love playing that song. Now I just need to find Gillian Welch around town and be like "Hey. Let's sing a song."
Doesn't sound too difficult.
Old 05-28-2009, 08:20 AM   #16
ewok.online
CATHERINE

You'd think.

Old 05-28-2009, 08:48 AM   #17
wonderwheel

wonderwheel is a glorious beacon of lightwonderwheel is a glorious beacon of lightwonderwheel is a glorious beacon of light

a few of my favorites have been mentioned. definitely go get foley's and exit/inn. i also really, really like these two:

http://www.archive.org/details/ryana....solo.acoustic
http://www.archive.org/details/radams2002-10-20
wonderwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 10:18 AM   #18
Destroyer
I got high...

Destroyer is on a distinguished road

Quote:

This is greatness.
Destroyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 02:06 AM   #19
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

Gateshead 2-14-2006.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 06:10 PM   #20
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny44 View Post
Gateshead 2-14-2006.
First ever Ryan show I downloaded. I love it. Two Hearts from that show is really nice, shoulda been like that on the record.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:17 PM   #21
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Actually I went to the Gateshead gig that tour not Glasgow. Sorry, I let you all down.

Sorry?
Old 06-05-2009, 06:18 PM   #22
Quincy
1up

More importantly, I let myself down.

Sorry?
Old 06-14-2009, 09:55 AM   #23
wookinpanub

wookinpanub is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I walked past this place a couple weeks ago. His name is in the upper left hand corner of the sign out front that lists the more prominent artists that have played their. Billy Joel was up their as well.
wookinpanub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2009, 10:17 AM   #24
ewok.online
CATHERINE

I chuckle everytime I walk by the Exit/In and see that.

Old 06-14-2009, 07:11 PM   #25
wookinpanub

wookinpanub is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
I chuckle everytime I walk by the Exit/In and see that.
Didn't know you were in Nashville Wok. We went to 12th and Porter and the Basement, both were neat. Ate brunch across the street from Exit/In.
wookinpanub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links