TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Twitter
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

ryanada_ms: Seriously. Wow. It's ok rob, et al. You are living out your karma. How pi

Old 04-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #26
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold
Re: ryanada_ms: Seriously. Wow. It's ok rob, et al. You are living out your karma. Ho

AND he KNEW who Rob was... he had to look for us.
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #27
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ryanada_ms: Seriously. Wow. It's ok rob, et al. You are living out your karma. Ho

Old 04-28-2009, 07:49 PM   #28
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
But he said my name FIRST
You are #1
Old 04-28-2009, 07:52 PM   #29
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

holy shit!!!!! the things I miss when i get a real job

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:54 PM   #30
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Hey wok,

I'm the star today.

If you say so, Rob.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 07:55 PM   #31
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
If you say so, Rob.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:02 PM   #32
Maven

Maven has a spectacular aura about

Is it safe to come out now? Whew! Is the moon in Scorpio or something?
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:04 PM   #33
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
If you say so, Rob.
psssssst... wok?

Way and I are the true stars of the day here. Oh, and Yoshi- but that's everyday.
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 PM   #34
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

no one seems to get that karma isn't about being good or bad, it's about being neither.
all of us here are probably both, who knows if there is more good than bad or bad than good...
and actually, to believe in karma you'd have to believe in reincarnation, because it's pretty clear that bad things happen to good people sometimes, and for karma to balance that out you'd need several lives.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 08:38 PM   #35
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruit View Post
psssssst... wok?

Way and I are the true stars of the day here. Oh, and Yoshi- but that's everyday.

Let's just let Rob have his moment, kay? Dude needs the press.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #36
suzfoldsfive
Phantom Eyes

suzfoldsfive is just really nicesuzfoldsfive is just really nice

Why did he start randomly reading TBY today? Just seems weird.

and i'm not gonna break, but if i do
i'm gonna shatter like the glass i turned your heart into
suzfoldsfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:10 PM   #37
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

He got tired of braiding his chest hair.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:22 PM   #38
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

I don't think he just read it today. Remember he got out the lazars the other day. When he does that he's pissed off at someone - probably something he read here. He just responded today.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 09:34 PM   #39
Miss Starry Night
There, there good zombie.

Miss Starry Night is on a distinguished road

Oh no, lazers!! Quick, run for your life!!
Miss Starry Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:09 PM   #40
Maven

Interesting that we're not supposed to "dwell on his life." Sorry, that's part and parcel of being a celebrity in this country. You will have fans who will dwell on your life. And frankly his is a LOT more interesting than mine. Yes, I could go out and try to get a life as fascinating, but I'd prefer just to watch Ryan's -- so much easier. I'm a couch dweller.
Old 04-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #41
suzfoldsfive
Phantom Eyes

suzfoldsfive is just really nicesuzfoldsfive is just really nice

We dwell on his life because he puts a lot out there in public for people to dwell on. That's his choice.

and i'm not gonna break, but if i do
i'm gonna shatter like the glass i turned your heart into
suzfoldsfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 05:37 PM   #42
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayfaringmind View Post
He got tired of braiding his chest hair.
well i suggested he dread his happy trail. that takes a lot of time and effort.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 06:53 PM   #43
sunflowerblu
the patterns on your dress

sunflowerblu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Adams View Post
ryanada_ms: Seriously. Wow. It's ok rob, et al. You are living out your karma. How pitiful, to dwell on my life- and i was only making music!!!

More...
wow, what is this? is he reading tby now? what did rob say?
sunflowerblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:30 AM   #44
Uncle Meat

Uncle Meat is an unknown quantity at this point

holy shit, this is hilarious!!!

p.s. "Hello, my name is Meat, and I am one of the dulled masses."
Uncle Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:57 AM   #45
Internet Troll
Future Administrator

Internet Troll is on a distinguished road

I have been trolling these forums for some time now and i have to say that this section of the board is by far the best because it's just so fucked up.
Internet Troll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:13 AM   #46
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

I guess what I really wanna know is...

how did you guys get RA riled enough to twitter about you?!

How weird this all is?

If he dissed GoodSkanky or GoodSleazy (my new alter ego!), I'd be crushed and I'd poop myself.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:15 AM   #47
Maven

"Internet Troll." I love it. Look, another newbie you guys! (We'll see if he can take the heat).
Old 04-30-2009, 10:16 AM   #48
Maven

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
I guess what I really wanna know is...

how did you guys get RA riled enough to twitter about you?!

How weird this all is?

If he dissed GoodSkanky or GoodSleazy (my new alter ego!), I'd be crushed and I'd poop myself.
I don't know if it was any one thing. Ryan seemed to come to check out the board and got dismayed by all the "hate." Said some things about that via his Twitter and then Way and Bruit called it as they saw it and he went bye-bye.

Last edited by Maven; 04-30-2009 at 10:17 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old 04-30-2009, 10:28 AM   #49
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maven View Post
I don't know if it was any one thing. Ryan seemed to come to check out the board and got dismayed by all the "hate." Said some things about that via his Twitter and then Way and Bruit called it as they saw it and he went bye-bye.
I suppose the TBY exclusive webcast of the Sleazy Handshake world preimere is out, then.

Ryan... feel the love... the GoodSkanky love! Yours in sleaze! GS
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 09:13 PM   #50
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Internet Troll View Post
I have been trolling these forums for some time now and i have to say that this section of the board is by far the best because it's just so fucked up.
Why, thank you! And welcome Mr. Troll.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links