TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music > Album Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Sun Kil Moon - April

Old 05-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #26
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of
Re: Sun Kil Moon - April

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
Oh lucky. I had notification a couple of days ago that mine had been shipped but I guess it'll take longer to the UK. I bet I get stung for Customs Duty too.
Really? I hope not, Rose. I wonder what the rule is on that. It always seems pretty random.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:42 PM   #27
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

It's supposed to be if the cost of the item is over a certain amount of money but sometimes I get away with it and sometimes I don't. And to add insult to injury the Post Office usually make a "handling" charge as well. Still, I really want this.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:46 PM   #28
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
It's supposed to be if the cost of the item is over a certain amount of money but sometimes I get away with it and sometimes I don't. And to add insult to injury the Post Office usually make a "handling" charge as well. Still, I really want this.
I think sometimes it seems to depend on the company. I know a friend of mine finds that sometimes she is charged customs duty on ebay items and other times not, even though the price will be in the same range. Anyway, the cd's are really nice, you'll enjoy them. Also nice getting that second cd as a freebie.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:50 PM   #29
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

I'm looking forward to it. If I have to pay Customs, I have to pay.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:51 PM   #30
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

When is the vinyl presale gonna happen. Lets go! F this CD bullshit.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 02:53 PM   #31
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

BTW, Songs for a Blue Guitar is being issued on vinyl. Aural exploits has 500 copies pressed on blue vinyl.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links