TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan Adams, abuse, and the Stans that love them.

Old 06-04-2019, 04:40 PM   #2926
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ryan Adams, abuse, and the Stans that love them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewboss View Post
There are very serious problems in the world, if the use of the term "Guys" effects you that greatly i suggest you re evaluate your priorities.
No one is saying there aren't bigger problems. But we can still be respectful on the little stuff AND not be dicks in general while focusing on big picture stuff. These are easy (and little) problems to address and fix.

Last edited by Tim Simmons; 06-04-2019 at 06:05 PM..
Tim Simmons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:04 PM   #2927
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh and its ok for Tim to sleep with someone else wife is it?
It's about time someone recognised the wrath of God in this thread. It's an important point that has been sorely overlooked until now.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:17 PM   #2928
Stewboss

Stewboss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
wut?
You know exactly what. You act all sanctimonious on here while you destroy marriages and lives by sleeping with other peoples wives. Now people are finding out. This is the just the start. time for some honesty Tim.
Stewboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:24 PM   #2929
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know exactly what. You act all sanctimonious on here while you destroy marriages and lives by sleeping with other peoples wives. Now people are finding out. This is the just the start. time for some honesty Tim.
I've got no idea whats going on. But I'm not going to tolerate nonsense for too long.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:30 PM   #2930
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

What the fuck is wrong with this thread? Some of semantics and sarcasm here are completely stupid.

I say 'guys' a lot while working with groups of students or whatever. No one's had an issue and is not being taken it to be a male dominant tone. I've work with a number of transgender student and am fine using They as a pronoun, even though the grammar of it doesn't roll off the tongue naturally for me.

NOW, if someone in the class said to me in public or private that the 'guys' didn't work for them, I'd be happy to accommodate.

What's so hard about this? I don't think word choices is a substitute or absolute signifier for respect. There's people that do take this sort of thing too far in my opinion. However, I'm a respectful and accommodating person. I'm willing to take steps to make those comfortable around me as long as they are willing to be patient with me if my lexicon has still has some rough edges.

Get off Tim's back. His opinions on these matters are consistent. Drop it and agree to disagree if you must. All this baiting and picking apart post clauses is bumming me out.

Now's let get back to Ryan's fat juicy ass or praising the new National record.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:42 PM   #2931
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post

NOW, if someone in the class said to me in public or private that the 'guys' didn't work for them, I'd be happy to accommodate.

What's so hard about this? I don't think word choices is a substitute or absolute signifier for respect. There's people that do take this sort of thing too far in my opinion. However, I'm a respectful and accommodating person. I'm willing to take steps to make those comfortable around me as long as they are willing to be patient with me if my lexicon has still has some rough edges.
My thoughts exactly GS. Sure, some people are guilty of just taking offence for the sake of it. But some of the reactions against 'political correctness' are just as bad. I say "guys' all the time, and often to groups of women. Never had anyone complain. But if they did, I wouldn't use that term around them again. It's just basic manners and hardly the end of my world. A lot of people saying we should be concerned about bigger issues seem awfully hung up on small ones.

Also kind of funny that this whole discussion was started by the fed trolling like he seems to do about once a year. Bonus point to him I guess.
Old 06-04-2019, 07:48 PM   #2932
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think you may have me confused with another Tim Simmons.
Old 06-04-2019, 08:11 PM   #2933
Tim Simmons

Or Stewboss is really hellbent on keeping being a dick to people a thing.
Old 06-04-2019, 09:14 PM   #2934
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
Now's let get back to Ryan's fat juicy ass or praising the new National record.
ill tell you who has a real nice ass: rem/u2 superfan adam scott aukerman

always look forward to them sitting their big fat juicy butt in a chair and talking about the lads from liverpool!
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 09:25 PM   #2935
Tim Simmons

Stout Rumperman?
Old 06-05-2019, 06:33 AM   #2936
TheHappiness

TheHappiness is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I know. Trying to be respectful to people sucks!
Uh....hey look, Im woke!!!
TheHappiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 06:45 AM   #2937
Stewboss

Stewboss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think you may have me confused with another Tim Simmons.
You have been caught red handed and even now you cannot be decent about it. You have destroyed a family. Can you sink any lower?
Stewboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 06:55 AM   #2938
Tim Simmons

I don’t think this is going the way you want it to.
Old 06-05-2019, 06:56 AM   #2939
Tim Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHappiness View Post
Uh....hey look, Im woke!!!
Just to be clear, youre pushing back on people being decent and respectful to one another? Im mean, that sorta been your angle this whole thread, right?
Old 06-05-2019, 08:02 AM   #2940
holdon

holdon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
You have been caught red handed and even now you cannot be decent about it. You have destroyed a family. Can you sink any lower?
technically 2 families.. his + family of woman he slept with.
holdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:00 AM   #2941
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh and its ok for Tim to sleep with someone else wife is it?
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:05 AM   #2942
thebalvenie

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

so tim slept w/ jack's mom's sister's brother in law's wife?
Old 06-05-2019, 09:08 AM   #2943
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

This thread was what I needed on my birthday. Thanks guys. Good to see I'm not a lunatic like I feared I might be.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:13 AM   #2944
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebalvenie View Post
so tim slept w/ jack's mom's sister's brother in law's wife?
News to me. Thanks Tim. You have RUINED my family!!!
Old 06-05-2019, 09:14 AM   #2945
thebalvenie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
happy berfday jackie!
Old 06-05-2019, 09:34 AM   #2946
holdon

holdon will become famous soon enough

Quote:
This thread was what I needed on my birthday. Thanks guys. Good to see I'm not a lunatic like I feared I might be.

all fun and laughs til it's your wife/family
holdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 09:43 AM   #2947
BigColors

BigColors will become famous soon enough

This is like watching a shitty soap opera, or a trainwreck.

You wanna look away but you just can't!

Thanks guys!
BigColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:06 AM   #2948
Tim Simmons

Quote:
HBD Jack
Old 06-05-2019, 10:07 AM   #2949
Tim Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigColors View Post
This is like watching a shitty soap opera, or a trainwreck.

You wanna look away but you just can't!

Thanks guys!
Except theres no real drama. Just shit posting.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:31 AM   #2950
Dan33185

Dan33185 is a jewel in the roughDan33185 is a jewel in the rough

This thread was really dragging until the last couple days, now I'm just confused