TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The TBY Taco Bell thread

Old 03-08-2012, 02:22 PM   #101
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TBY Taco Bell thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
Was there a line?
Yeah, quite a line at the drive-through so I went inside. Apparently there was a midnight celebration at this location.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:25 PM   #102
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

I see processed cheese and iceberg lettuce too.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #103
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Rob the thought of anyone going into a Taco Bell makes me chuckle.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #104
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Hey man, I have a friend who worked there in high school and it was the hangtime joint.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 03:02 PM   #105
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

They had a midnight celebration at mine, too. I didn't go, but I did remember the date.

And in high school, pretty much all I ate was taco bell. We still call it T-Beezy. We made the employees sign our senior yearbooks.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #106
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
The Dorito taco has opened my eyes to what true happiness really feels like.
Is it life changing?

Last edited by JackStark211; 03-10-2012 at 03:26 PM..
JackStark211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:26 PM   #107
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
Is it life changing?

To answer my own question, yes it is. I had this last night (minus the cheese, of course) and it was simply amazing. I have been pooping all day and loving every moment of it.
Old 03-10-2012, 06:50 PM   #108
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

They just opened a Taco Bell less than a mile from my apartment last week. Seeing as my husband loves it as much as Jack does, this is gonna be bad.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:54 PM   #109
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
This was the Moment of Zen on The Daily Show.

I still kinda want one.
ishellmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:42 PM   #110
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:00 PM   #111
JackStark211

Cheesy Gordita Crunch for lunch? I think so.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #112
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

I'm jealous.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #113
JackStark211

Quote:
I'm jealous.
Are they not on the menu in Milwaukee?
Old 05-04-2012, 11:21 AM   #114
Rob
Administrator

I can't afford the calories.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:34 AM   #115
JackStark211

Quote:
I can't afford the calories.
490 calories. You on a diet?
Old 05-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #116
Rob
Administrator

Yeah, I'm going for a chiseled look right now.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #117
JackStark211

Quote:
Yeah, I'm going for a chiseled look right now.
Shaved the winter beard and shedding the fall fat?
Old 05-04-2012, 12:32 PM   #118
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

I just destroyed two crunchy tacos from Taco John's. I hadn't been there in a while and their tacos are actually WAY bigger than they used to be and there was chopped, fresh cilantro on them. Upgrade.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #119
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
I just destroyed two crunchy tacos from Taco John's. I hadn't been there in a while and their tacos are actually WAY bigger than they used to be and there was chopped, fresh cilantro on them. Upgrade.
That sounds pretty fucking tasty. I love cilantro.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #120
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

It was a pleasant surprise for fast food tacos.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #121
JackStark211

Quote:
It was a pleasant surprise for fast food tacos.
im going to have to get some mexican food for lunch now.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #122
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
im going to have to get some mexican food for lunch now.
you're not allowed to blame me later for your related...issues...
Old 05-04-2012, 12:52 PM   #123
JackStark211

Quote:
you're not allowed to blame me later for your related...issues...
I will though.
Old 05-04-2012, 12:58 PM   #124
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

don't.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:23 PM   #125
JackStark211

Quote:
don't.
It is official, my coworkers hate you.