TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The Walking Dead

Old 10-16-2011, 09:37 PM   #1
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
The Walking Dead

Season 2
Old 10-17-2011, 08:32 AM   #2
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of
Re: The Walking Dead

I feel like I should be watching this show.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
I feel like I should be watching this show.
You should.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:59 PM   #4
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

I feel like it would creep me out.
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #5
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

The premiere was ok. Didn't need to be 90 minutes. I'll keep watching, but it's not on my list of great TV shows.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:47 PM   #6
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else almost ready to give up on this?
Old 11-27-2011, 10:59 PM   #7
JackStark211

Good mid- season finale. Can't believe I have to wait until Febuay.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #8
JackStark211

Season 2 has really picked up the last few episodes. Loved that brawl between Shane and Rick.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
Rob
Administrator

Yeah it kinda has.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #10
JackStark211

All day for the next 2 days leading up to the season 3 premiere AMC will be showing the walking dead seasons 1-2 in full.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:42 PM   #11
Rob
Administrator

The episode was ok.

The show is still in my "good, but not great" category
Old 10-16-2012, 05:19 PM   #12
JackStark211

I enjoyed it.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:30 PM   #13
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I love this show. I thought the new episode was good! I liked the early episodes better, and I don't understand the addition of warrior woman and the armless jawless zombie pets. But, I have faith it will all come together in a way that I won't be disappointed.
Also, go Carl! And I hope Lori dies in childbirth. She is a pain in the ass.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:15 PM   #14
JackStark211

Haha
Old 10-23-2012, 02:20 PM   #15
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Did anyone catch the new episode on Sunday? This one was fuckin' awesome!
Old 10-23-2012, 02:45 PM   #16
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
Did anyone catch the new episode on Sunday? This one was fuckin' awesome!
I loved it. Rick has transformed.
Old 10-23-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
robotulism
lamest gamer

Spoilers for those who plan to see eventually

Spoiler:
I was so glad he's finally stepping up. I was blown away by that one prisoner's idiocy with the gun and just thinking he was a badass in a situation where you could die any minute. I mean zombies don't give a shit if you are a gangster, bro. And then he pulled that "shit happens" crap, immediately you're like "kill that motherfucker, Rick," And he fuckin' DID! Ahh I was so happy. Plus that scene where the new survivors are all prison shanking a walker. Hilarious.
This episode was so good. Hershel and everything. I was sure he was a goner and bit Lori. Oh, and then the preview for next week, are we mistaken or did they show motherfuckin' MERLE for a second? Merle! I was hoping they'd bring him back in some way.
Old 10-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #18
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler:

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:45 AM   #19
robotulism
lamest gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
And I hope Lori dies in childbirth. She is a pain in the ass.
Called that shit.

Looking into next week's episode from the teaser trailer, it looks like Rick goes crazy?! This upsets me. But on a lighter note, I am so glad Hershel is doing so well. I'm also stoked they let those two convicts into the club. The reddish blond haired guy I felt so terrible for.
I am excited to see how the insane governor with the head collection pans out. WTF was that? And where is his daughter?" Does he have her head?
Did we get to see the sex of the new baby? Do you think it will be immune to the infection since it was conceived after the infection took hold? Ah, so many questions. I can't wait for this season to come out on DVD so I can re-watch the series.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:32 AM   #20
JackStark211

Last night was an amazing episode.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 PM   #21
JackStark211

Pretty cool episode. I think Andy did a great job playing Rick going insane. Dude is an amazing actor.

Do any of you watch "The Talking Dead"?
Old 11-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #22
Rob
Administrator

I don't get the Talking Dead? What's there to talk about?
Old 11-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #23
robotulism
lamest gamer

No I haven't, but I think I will watch back episodes. My roommate watched the one last week, and T-Dogg was on there talking about how no one is safe. I think it's exciting. Plus I've loved Chris Hardwick since that boat dating show he had when I was in middle school. And he was epic in House of 1000 Corpses.

And about this week's episode, where the fuck is Carol? In the previous episode you see her leaving out the door that apparently leads directly to the outside area where Hershel and Beth were (judging by how they found T-Dogg's body just by opening the door there.) How did she just disappear, and how did Hershel and Beth not see her? What the hell?
Rick going crazy was awesome, the last few slight amounts of fuck he gave just totally evaporated. Badass motherfucker smashing heads and shit.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:29 PM   #24
JackStark211

The anticipation for tonight episode is so high I'm pinching my dick trying not to piss myself.
Old 11-19-2012, 11:31 AM   #25
Rob
Administrator

Did it live up to your expectation?