TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Masturbation

View Poll Results: How often do you masturbate?
Female - Several times a day 0 0%
Female - Daily 0 0%
Female - Several times a week 1 3.85%
Female - Several times a month 6 23.08%
Female - Monthly 0 0%
Female - Several times a year 1 3.85%
Female - Never 0 0%
Male - Several times a day 2 7.69%
Male - Daily 2 7.69%
Male - Several times a week 10 38.46%
Male - Several times a month 4 15.38%
Male - Monthly 0 0%
Male - Several times a year 0 0%
Male - Never 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-15-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute
Masturbation

There was a program on last night that was reporting a new sex habits survey, basically an update to the Kinsey survey from the 1950s. The frequency of most things went up, including masturbation, but I think the number was something like 85% of Americans have ever masturbated. Anything below 100% seems crazy to me, so I figured I'd send it to TBY.

Pick your gender, and your masturbation frequency.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:15 AM   #2
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Masturbation

My avatar says it all.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:53 PM   #3
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masturbation

Old 02-15-2013, 02:07 PM   #4
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

MASTER OF MY DOMAIN!!

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #5
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Old 02-15-2013, 02:45 PM   #6
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Masturbation

A lot more women have received a penis in the anus than I would have thought.
Old 02-15-2013, 02:53 PM   #7
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
A lot more women have received a penis in the anus than I would have thought.
going to show these stats to your lady tonight?
Old 02-15-2013, 03:08 PM   #8
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Spoiler:
Old 02-15-2013, 03:14 PM   #9
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Some of those are rather disturbing
Old 02-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #10
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Like what?
Old 02-15-2013, 03:20 PM   #11
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Oh, you know. The fleshlight, death by asphyxiation and the number of people masturbating at this very moment.

Also the porcupine stat. Could have gone my entire life without knowing that.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:21 PM   #12
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

I would think that the number of vibrators sold worldwide is greater than the number of fleshlights sold.
Old 02-15-2013, 03:56 PM   #13
JackStark211

Masturbation

I wonder how many TBY board members have masturbated to the Kate Upton thread?
Old 02-16-2013, 02:45 AM   #14
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
I wonder how many TBY board members have masturbated to the Kate Upton thread?
I'll start a poll.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 04:18 AM   #15
JackStark211

Masturbation

Good call.
Old 02-17-2013, 09:38 AM   #16
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Spoiler:
Old 02-17-2013, 10:15 AM   #17
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Spoiler:
Old 02-17-2013, 07:47 PM   #18
JackStark211

Masturbation

Interesting.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #19
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Quote:
Dear Prudence,
In the summer of 2011 my wife and I purchased a top-of-the-line Jopen vibrator. We used it a few times and were just beginning to really integrate it into our sex lives when my wife died suddenly of a heart attack. (The vibrator had nothing to do with that.) Now, more than a year later, I've begun to date again. I've met a woman with an open mind, and I'm thinking she might be interested in using the vibrator. But I'm not sure how, or whether, to suggest it. Is it creepy to offer a dead woman's vibrator to someone else? And if so what else can I do with it? Sell it on Craigslist? It's an expensive piece of equipment, barely used, and it should be employed (and loved) once again. All of my wife's other major possessions found wonderful new homes with dear friends of hers. But then again, a vibrator's got a different—well, vibe about it. Sell it, toss it, or share it?

—Oscillating

Dear Oscillating,
Talk about a buzz kill. I can’t even imagine raising the idea of asking your new squeeze to party with a vibrator “loved” by your late wife. Even if you’ve cleaned it off with Antibacterial Toy Cleaning Spray, this suggestion is going to cause unnecessary friction. I understand there is a piece of equipment, one permanently attached to you, that has been washed and used again with your new love. But paradoxically, intimate inanimate objects can feel more personal, and sharing certain ones would likely make anyone shudder. If just before her death your wife had bought a $140 Philips Sonicare HX6932/10 electric toothbrush, offering it to your girlfriend would make her gag. The Vanity by Jopen is also $140, comes in magenta, and its motor is apparently so powerful that when the user comes she’s probably magenta herself. But imagine trying to explain to your girlfriend that your wife only had a short time to enjoy her Jopen before her heart gave out—unrelated to the use of this equipment. There’s the rub: you don’t actually want to have that conversation. As for selling it on Craigslist, yes it’s possible that could find the vibrator a new home. But I would not want to meet the kind of person who would ring my bell in order to get a used vibrator. I understand you consider your Jopen investment-grade, but sometimes expenses just can’t be recouped.

—Prudie
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/d...irlfriend.html
Old 03-14-2013, 12:24 PM   #20
JackStark211

Lord...
Old 03-14-2013, 04:16 PM   #21
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:57 PM   #22
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Spoiler:
Old 03-31-2013, 12:59 AM   #23
JackStark211

Masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
Spoiler:
It is true
Old 03-31-2013, 05:49 AM   #24
Janneke

Janneke is a jewel in the roughJanneke is a jewel in the rough

mostly men reacting to this thread. ha.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:21 PM   #25
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Quote:
Masturbation calms restless leg syndrome
01 April 2011 by Helen Thomson

Too much of it will make you go blind – or so you might have been told. But for some, masturbation might have a real clinical benefit: it can ease restless leg syndrome (RLS). The insight could provide sweet relief for the 7 to 10 per cent of people in the US and Europe who suffer from the condition.

RLS is a distressing neurologic disorder characterised by an urge to move the legs. It is usually associated with unpleasant sensations in the lower limbs such as tingling, aching and itching.

The exact causes of RSL have yet to be pinpointed, but brain autopsies and imaging studies suggest one contributing factor is an imbalance of dopamine – a hormonal messenger that, among other things, activates the areas of the brain responsible for pleasure. It is suspected that dopamine imbalance is responsible for some of the symptoms of Parkinson's disease.

Drugs that increase dopamine have been shown to reduce symptoms of RLS when taken at bedtime and are considered the initial treatment of choice.

Although such drugs provided significant improvement of symptoms for a 41-year-old man with RLS, he found an even better treatment – complete relief after masturbation or sex.

Luis Marin and colleagues at the Federal University of São Paulo, Brazil, who report on the novel treatment this month in Sleep Science, speculate that the release of orgasm-related dopamine might play a role in the alleviation of symptoms.

An orgasm provides one of the biggest natural blasts of dopamine available to us. When Gert Holstege at the University of Groningen, the Netherlands, and colleagues scanned the brains of ejaculating men, he said the resulting images resembled scans of heroin rushes.

This temporary increase in dopamine may act in a similar way to drugs that mimic the hormone, granting the man in question enough relief from his restless legs to allow him a full night's sleep.

While the proverbial five-knuckle shuffle has already been shown to protect men against prostate cancer and ease hay fever, researchers have yet to discover any detrimental side effects to the visual system.
http://www.newscientist.com/article/...-syndrome.html
Sponsored Links