TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The Walking Dead

Old 04-02-2013, 09:46 AM   #76
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
It's a zombie show, Rob.
He's a human. He still needs to base his decisions in reality.
Old 04-02-2013, 09:59 AM   #77
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
He's a human. He still needs to base his decisions in reality.
I disagree. The man has lost his mind. Reality no longer exist for him.
Old 04-02-2013, 10:52 AM   #78
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I love that the black couple is back on the team! I felt bad when he was yelling at hallucination lori and scared them. Stupid white guy from that group had to die, though. Glad he did.
I thought it was exciting! I don't see how Milton bit Angela on the neck when she had both hands free, though. That makes no sense. Whatever.
I'm pleased with that episode. I'll still watch next season.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #79
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Oh, and what the fuck is up with Carl?!
Do you agree with him, that someone needs to let go of the slight compassion that Rick has because it had got them in trouble? I thought it was fuckin' cold. I didn't like it.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:24 AM   #80
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

I did not like it. I did not trust the kid he shot, but it still did not mean he needed to die. I think Carl is about to start puberty and will become a bit of a pain in the ass.

I'll also be looking forward to the next season. Very exciting show, and it brings my friends together on Sunday nights.
Old 10-14-2013, 01:57 PM   #81
JackStark211

So, what did everyone think about the season premiere?
Old 10-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #82
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was pretty bad.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #83
JackStark211

Quote:
I thought it was pretty bad.
I actually enjoyed it very much. Really looking forward to this season.
Old 10-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #84
Rob
Administrator

You're really excited to see them sitting around the prison defending it from zombies for another season?
Old 10-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #85
JackStark211

Quote:
You're really excited to see them sitting around the prison defending it from zombies for another season?
Rob, I pity you sometimes.
Old 10-27-2013, 10:50 PM   #86
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

Pretty cool episode.
Old 11-10-2013, 08:56 PM   #87
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

I'm enjoying this season.
Old 12-02-2013, 10:11 PM   #88
Rob
Administrator

might give up on this show after last night's travesty
Old 12-03-2013, 09:02 AM   #89
JackStark211

Quote:
might give up on this show after last night's travesty
My heart goes out to you, rob.
Old 12-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #90
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
My heart goes out to you, rob.
you couldn't have honestly enjoyed that episode
Old 12-03-2013, 04:02 PM   #91
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

Of course I did.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:13 PM   #92
Rob
Administrator

speechless
Old 12-03-2013, 04:46 PM   #93
JackStark211

Quote:
speechless
Old 02-09-2014, 07:04 PM   #94
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

Ready?
Old 02-11-2014, 12:15 PM   #95
Rob
Administrator

Are you loving Carl's character development?
Old 02-11-2014, 01:57 PM   #96
JackStark211

Quote:
Are you loving Carl's character development?
No. I wish he would die already.
Old 02-12-2014, 04:14 PM   #97
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
No. I wish he would die already.
Figured he was a favorite of yours
Old 02-12-2014, 06:15 PM   #98
JackStark211

The Walking Dead

Quote:
Figured he was a favorite of yours

What kind of person do you take me for?
Old 03-25-2014, 02:18 PM   #99
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light

I think this season has been one of the best. Great character development and gut wrenching situations, also, interesting parings of characters.

I know another main character is going to go, I have my theories who it may be.

Rick is definately on the chopping block, he is haggard, bad dudes are wanting to kill him, Carl has Michone, it could happen.

There has been some forwshadowing too on part of Daryl (you'll be the last man standing) and now Maggie since Sundays episode (photo burning). These might be too obvious or maybe not. I do not read the comics so I have no idea who has survived nor how closley they follow the story lines. I know Daryl is not in the comics.
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 11:06 PM   #100
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie7 View Post
I think this season has been one of the best. Great character development and gut wrenching situations, also, interesting parings of characters.

I know another main character is going to go, I have my theories who it may be.

Rick is definately on the chopping block, he is haggard, bad dudes are wanting to kill him, Carl has Michone, it could happen.

There has been some forwshadowing too on part of Daryl (you'll be the last man standing) and now Maggie since Sundays episode (photo burning). These might be too obvious or maybe not. I do not read the comics so I have no idea who has survived nor how closley they follow the story lines. I know Daryl is not in the comics.

I think it was a great season. Really one of my favorite. I liked the slower episodes. I hate the cliffhanger ending.