TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The Walking Dead

Old 03-31-2014, 07:20 AM   #101
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: The Walking Dead

I was expecting a main character to die, but I am glad none did. That bite was awesome and October is a long time away.
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 08:18 AM   #102
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie7 View Post
I was expecting a main character to die, but I am glad none did. That bite was awesome and October is a long time away.

Hell yeah.
Old 04-04-2014, 02:06 AM   #103
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

NOOOO!!!! I'm so upset that terminus was a trap!

But I probably should have seen that coming.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 08:08 AM   #104
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
NOOOO!!!! I'm so upset that terminus was a trap!

But I probably should have seen that coming.

Cannibals and shit.
Old 10-13-2014, 12:34 PM   #105
JackStark211

Fantastic season premiere.

Old 10-13-2014, 02:48 PM   #106
yesterday'seyes
Joe

yesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to all

I thought the whole bottle rocket scene was pretty ridiculous even for this show. Other than that, I thought it was pretty dang good. Best episode in quite some time.
Old 10-13-2014, 03:04 PM   #107
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
Fantastic season premiere.

i caught part of it while my roommates watched it and this shot made me think of this:

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:30 AM   #108
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

nobody bit on my Pulp joke and you are all rubes.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 08:46 AM   #109
JackStark211

Hahahah
Old 10-16-2014, 04:55 PM   #110
Dowd
Sandwich Eater

Dowd is a jewel in the roughDowd is a jewel in the rough

I have watched this show since it started, never missed an episode, and have pretty much thought it sucked in so many ways from the get-go and even up till now. It's basically a show I watch with a group of mates as a background thing for our weekly hang. That being said, The Walking Dead is always best when no one is talking and there's just a butt-load of action happening. So this was a good episode for me. That whole scene over the trough, though. ....Super rough.
Dowd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2014, 11:19 PM   #111
yesterday'seyes
Joe

yesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to all

Solid episode. Not as good as the premiere though.
Old 10-23-2014, 09:56 AM   #112
JackStark211

I still need to catch up.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:37 PM   #113
yesterday'seyes
Joe

Why the hell aren't we talking about this??? This season has been SOOOOO much better than the last few seasons. I really feel like the show is hitting it's stride.
Old 11-17-2014, 01:55 PM   #114
JackStark211

Yep. Last nights episode was fantastic. This has been such a solid season.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:03 PM   #115
yesterday'seyes
Joe

Quote:
Yep. Last nights episode was fantastic. This has been such a solid season.
Old 11-25-2014, 04:12 PM   #116
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

by far the best season

walking dead and homeland are having stellar seasons.

thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #117
JackStark211

Fantastic episode. Visceral.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:39 AM   #118
thebalvenie

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Old 02-10-2015, 10:58 AM   #119
JackStark211

Who is that?
Old 02-10-2015, 11:17 AM   #120
thebalvenie

i love doritos.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:42 PM   #121
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Fantastic episode. Visceral.
you having a laugh?
Old 02-11-2015, 02:51 PM   #122
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
you having a laugh?
FUCK NO!!!
Old 02-11-2015, 02:57 PM   #123
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

the show is a joke and I can't believe I still watch it
Old 02-11-2015, 03:25 PM   #124
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
the show is a joke and I can't believe I still watch it
Will you watch the spin-off as well?
Old 02-11-2015, 03:28 PM   #125
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Will you watch the spin-off as well?
Not a chance.