TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

acheron

Old 12-31-2008, 04:41 AM   #1
Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Red face acheron

acheron-Well I’ll miss you but I want you to do what’s right for you and what makes you happy.* Where did this all go so wrong?* We all have to remember that we have real lives too and maybe it’s when the two collide that problems occur.* Unfortunately sometimes treating each other like regular people that we “know” comes out wrong and things get misconstrued.* For myself I tried to treat you like a “friend” and that didn’t work.

You should never have said, even in jest, that it was a game/experiment.

If you feel you have to leave then so be it.* I’ve enjoyed what you’ve shared with us.* I wish you the very best for 2009 and may your dearest dreams come true and may you find someone to love you as you deserve despite what you say about yourself.

RA- no

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:47 AM   #2
ailema

ailema is on a distinguished road
Re: acheron

For fucks sake. Did he really just "no" that whole very nice, very polite response? Seriously? Please tell me I'm wrong and it just looks that way due to incompetent reblogging.
ailema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 05:55 AM   #3
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

You're right. Not only that but he did it more than once.
So hard to believe he is a 34 year old adult man because he is acting like a child.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:01 AM   #4
ailema

ailema is on a distinguished road

Wow.

I can't wrap my mind around an adult acting like such a fucking petulant child, and doing it in front of a large audience of strangers. He really does put vindictiveness ahead of everything else when he gets his feelings hurt.
ailema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:02 AM   #5
HypnotiqWarrior
Is A Bitch!

HypnotiqWarrior has a spectacular aura about

lmao
I think he just graduated from asshole to dickhead here lol

Kudos Ryan...
HypnotiqWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 06:12 AM   #6
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

He's been acting this way since the old days. Its just this time he's taking it out on virtual people rather than real ones.
People keep re-blogging him and try to connect with him, and yet it always ends this way. I'm not surprised, and I don't think anyone else should be.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:14 AM   #7
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

I'm not surprised either but this time it was like he was looking for a fight to pick or some drama to start. The post he got upset about was not reblogged to him and didn't name him so he must have been looking for it. He's just stirring things up because he's bored or lonely or pathetic or whatever.
Old 12-31-2008, 06:33 AM   #8
HypnotiqWarrior
Is A Bitch!

HypnotiqWarrior has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine4Life View Post
He's been acting this way since the old days. Its just this time he's taking it out on virtual people rather than real ones.
People keep re-blogging him and try to connect with him, and yet it always ends this way. I'm not surprised, and I don't think anyone else should be.
Yeah But it does seem like he's lookin for fights though...
there are a million blog sites (that don't allow reblogs)
he could've just restablished foggy there, disabled comments etc...
like regular celebs...
but he likes the attention...
which makes him an even bigger dick,
Cause in reality he's baiting all these people out of sheer boredom and then smacking them down...

theres a thin between making fun of people in parking lots and on stage...
then just insulting them personally on the net...
He's always claiming people should be courteous of him, because nobody truly "Knows" him...
But when its someone else, its A-okay, he can't take it, but he'll liberally dish it out...
What he needs is an asswhooping...
His G-ma needs to rise from the grave and beat the shit out of him with his leather belt
HypnotiqWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 07:29 AM   #9
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

It was a quiet time on tumblr that early in the morning/late at night. Roxy is right - it was not a reblog. He was looking for someone to have a fight with and I think an excuse to make an exit AGAIN.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:30 AM   #10
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Asshole.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:03 AM   #11
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Acheron is too nice to him.
Old 12-31-2008, 08:09 AM   #12
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

I agree. Her responses were too gracious but then again that is how an adult acts.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:06 AM   #13
LaCienegaSmile
Punk As Fuck

LaCienegaSmile will become famous soon enough

If he wants to stop blogging...then just GO AWAY. Don't wait around for people to beg you to stay, so you can say no. He's such a child.
LaCienegaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:29 AM   #14
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

i am probably the only one that thinks the "no" at the end is brilliant...but that's prob because i'm a total asshole.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 09:34 AM   #15
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

I thought it was a childish and juvenile and asshole response. And completely in line with how I expect him to act.
Old 12-31-2008, 09:58 AM   #16
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

I think he was responding to finding love with NO. Yet again "feel sorry for me".

He definitely looked for that. There were plenty of positive reblogs directly to him that he does not respond to.

He gets off lashing out.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:17 AM   #17
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyklipklop View Post
i am probably the only one that thinks the "no" at the end is brilliant...but that's prob because i'm a total asshole.
There was a second no on another blog as well. Was that brilliant too?
Old 12-31-2008, 10:22 AM   #18
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Don't tell me ass eyes has quit tumblr again?
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 10:25 AM   #19
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

He has at the moment. Probably depends if he's busy tonight whether he'll be back or not.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:35 AM   #20
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
There was a second no on another blog as well. Was that brilliant too?
And the "wha?" that was also brilliant. I guess he deleted those before Feeds got them.
Old 12-31-2008, 10:56 AM   #21
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy031 View Post
And the "wha?" that was also brilliant. I guess he deleted those before Feeds got them.
I think so.

Tags
acheron > ryan adams, blog shoutout!, childish behavior, ryan adams sucks, ryan hates tby, ryan is a child, tby shoutout