TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

TBY Guides - Colour Names/Post Counts Explained

Old 07-17-2007, 06:47 PM   #26
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Colour Names/Post Counts Explained

Just in case there is any confusion - there are a couple of members who have different colours that may not correlate to their post count.

This is just because they have donated to the site in the past and donors are allowed to request any colour.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:38 AM   #27
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Just in case there is any confusion - there are a couple of members who have different colours that may not correlate to their post count.

This is just because they have donated to the site in the past and donors are allowed to request any colour.
so if i throw a 1$ bill your way, can i become something of my own desire?? i know people, lets make this happen.
JackStark211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 02:39 AM   #28
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
so if i throw a 1$ bill your way, can i become something of my own desire?? i know people, lets make this happen.
Whoah, big spender. Actually, I don't think we need donations any more, at least not at this stage. Check with Rob though, he might be tempted by your dollar.
Old 07-18-2007, 11:26 AM   #29
The Good Society

The Good Society is on a distinguished road

I guess voting in the polls doesn't help us rare posters in moving out of the black
The Good Society is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 01:53 PM   #30
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Whoah, big spender. Actually, I don't think we need donations any more, at least not at this stage. Check with Rob though, he might be tempted by your dollar.

i have never heard of someone not eager to take a bill when one is offered. ROB??

so when i type rob in caps i get two gay cowboys? ROB ROB ROB ROB

hahahahahahahahaha
Old 07-18-2007, 03:18 PM   #31
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Ah Jack - your life is never simple is it? Personally I think the orange is very nice.
Old 07-18-2007, 03:51 PM   #32
KrzyIrish69

KrzyIrish69 will become famous soon enough

whats me color?
KrzyIrish69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 03:52 PM   #33
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Red.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:08 PM   #34
Kevin McF
It's Not Me, It's You

Kevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to all

honestly 90% of my posts are probably in the cricket threads
Kevin McF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:10 PM   #35
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin McF View Post
honestly 90% of my posts are probably in the cricket threads
where the hell is this?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:11 PM   #36
mattinmass
Directionfull since 2013

mattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to all

is it true that JackStark only posts when drunk?
mattinmass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:12 PM   #37
mattinmass
Directionfull since 2013

mattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to allmattinmass is a name known to all

what does bold/black mean?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:12 PM   #38
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattinmass View Post
what does bold/black mean?
you asked for it
Old 07-18-2007, 04:13 PM   #39
mattinmass
Directionfull since 2013

oh yah
Old 07-18-2007, 04:17 PM   #40
Kevin McF
It's Not Me, It's You

Kevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to all

Quote:
where the hell is this?
there were a couple world cup threads and there is one called the highlight of my day, offical cricket discussion thread
Kevin McF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #41
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
you asked for it
we still talking money rob?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:18 PM   #42
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we still talking money rob?
how much we talking?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:19 PM   #43
JackStark211

DO YOU THINK THIS COLOR SUITS MY DISPOSITION?

or is this better.

I kind of like bold white as well.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:20 PM   #44
JackStark211

Quote:
how much we talking?

bold white, and then we talk.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:21 PM   #45
Rob
Administrator

do you come from a wealthy family?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #46
JackStark211

Quote:
do you come from a wealthy family?
this is not an interrogation my friend.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:22 PM   #47
mattinmass
Directionfull since 2013

Jack - you related to a guy named Erik "Smittay" Smith?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:23 PM   #48
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
this is not an interrogation my friend.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #49
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattinmass View Post
Jack - you related to a guy named Erik "Smittay" Smith?
who is this charater you speak of?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:24 PM   #50
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
who is this charater you speak of?