TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Twitter
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

ryanada_ms: Dreams

Old 04-30-2009, 01:22 PM   #26
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold
Re: ryanada_ms: Dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
Rob never responds. He would be a really lame bear to poke at the zoo. He'd just stare at you and watch it happen.
Like Yoshi's sister when I try to dress her up!
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 05:44 PM   #27
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough

No Ryan dreams - although I have a recurring dream that there's an extra room in my house. I know it's there but I can't get to it. Seems like I should be able to figure this one out but I've got no clue.
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:52 PM   #28
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

i confess: i actually once had a dream about ryan. it involved 1960s era cowboy western printed bed sheets, dust and andy warhol.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 08:48 PM   #29
suzfoldsfive
Phantom Eyes

suzfoldsfive is just really nicesuzfoldsfive is just really nice

I've had tons of dreams about meeting Ryan. They mostly involve me walking up to him and then passing out from anxiety. Very strange.

When I saw this post, I immediately thought of the WT Fleetwood Mac cover as well. Maybe he was listening to it at home... Yeah, right. He may not even remember that he recorded it! I love the Live at the World Cafe version. Amazing.

and i'm not gonna break, but if i do
i'm gonna shatter like the glass i turned your heart into
suzfoldsfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2009, 01:51 AM   #30
sahfasagan

sahfasagan is on a distinguished road

I disappeared for a long time (detoxing from TBY?) but this twitter shit brought me back to laugh. You guys are hilarious.

Anyhoo, I still have recurring RA dreams. About 5-6 to date. Always involving sitting in front row (cause I did once I guess, best show) at RA concert, always a tiny venue, always making some sort of connection to RA while performing, waking up sad that I don't care to see him nowadays (or at least not if any of his new stuff is being performed).
Old 05-21-2009, 07:10 AM   #31
tigermilk
<3

tigermilk is just really nicetigermilk is just really nice

...last night I had a dream that I was at a Cardinals show and later Neal asked if he could see the tattoo on my ass...

WTF.
tigermilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:29 AM   #32
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

I once had a pretty nice Ryan dream.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 07:32 AM   #33
tigermilk
<3

I have RA related dreams like... at least twice a week. seriously. last nights was just extremely odd and worth a "wtf tigermilk" tag on my brain.

Last edited by tigermilk; 05-21-2009 at 08:04 AM..
Old 05-21-2009, 07:43 AM   #34
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Last night I had a beyond bizarre dream that someone was stabbing and cutting me while listening to different songs on a jukebox.

Now, that is a wtf moment.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:08 AM   #35
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANin View Post
I'm pretty sure those are her ryan dreams. I don't have any good ryan dreams, but here is my recurring dream for your analysis...
I have to pee really bad. I go into the bathroom and it is huge, like a labriynth, twists and turns and thousands of stalls. But every stall I open is disgusting, the toilets are completely clogged and filled to the brim with all types of nastiness (picture the worst toilet in scotland from trainspotting). That is all.
So what say you, tby freuds?
All those cheesy Dream Dictionaries say that encountering feces in your dreams refers to a change for the better in your finances!
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 08:09 AM   #36
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigermilk View Post
...last night I had a dream that I was at a Cardinals show and later Neal asked if he could see the tattoo on my ass...

WTF.
That was no dream...

<insert pervy looking shot of Neal here>
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 09:57 AM   #37
tigermilk
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
That was no dream...

<insert pervy looking shot of Neal here>
how about this one?
Old 05-21-2009, 11:19 AM   #38
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
Oh, nothing Fleetwood Mac or Whiskeytown related?
Sorry, I must be in the wrong place.
I thought he was gonna share the version from the SA deluxe edition.
Old 05-21-2009, 07:09 PM   #39
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

That would be nice.
But in order for that to happen, he would have to acknowledge that WT actually existed at one point in time. Fat chance of that.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 12:17 PM   #40
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

I just remembered that I once had a dream that I was helping Whiskeytown load up all their gear into a van or something. Like, I was helping them hold the elevator open in the apartment building they were coming from, and I was pushing along different amps and whatnot. It was pretty funny, actually.
Old 05-27-2009, 03:50 PM   #41
Maven

Maven has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
how about this one?
I actually like this photo -- he looks almost gothic there. Like he should be in some creepy horror film about a haunted house.
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #42
tigermilk
<3

he's hot.
especially in real life.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #43
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

You're a special girl, tigermilk.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:09 PM   #44
tigermilk
<3

Quote:
haha thanks?
Old 05-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #45
Maven

Maven has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
he's hot.
especially in real life.
Are you being facetious? I actually think he's "sort of" interesting looking. That middle part he goes for is so old school. I could see him creeping around some curtains in a David Lynch film.
Maven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:14 PM   #46
Izzy Eviel
I know

Izzy Eviel is just really niceIzzy Eviel is just really nice

I actually dreamt of surfing this forum once. Most boring dream ever.
Yes, you're older now and you're a clever swine
But they were the only ones who ever stood by you
Izzy Eviel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #47
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Cha! You're boring!

No, I'm just kidding.
I had a dream that TBY had, like a Frat house or a sorority house, and we all stayed there. Tigermilk, Way and I were sunning in the front and Ryan and Mandy pulled up to our gate. Rob tried to release the hounds, but they just licked 'em. So we pretended not to care that they were up in our biz.

Apparently I was giving Metal Kid a play-by-play in my sleep, even though he really didn't care and was trying to shoosh me.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:17 PM   #48
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I fuckin' love you, botbot.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #49
robotulism
not really here

Aww, I fuckin' love you, too.

And I learned something today. I heard you aren't legally supposed to mail booze! WTF?!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:19 PM   #50
ewok.online
CATHERINE

Legally, no. They have those helpful (read: buzzkill) posters at the post office.

Sponsored Links

Tags
:wtf tigermilk, ew tigermilk, neal banged tigermilk, neal milked tiger, neal=sexy, no wt no dice