TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Twitter
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

TheRyanAdams: went to see M's new jam Tangled tonight. i got choked up 5 whole times.

Old 10-17-2010, 04:00 AM   #1
Ryan Adams

Ryan Adams can only hope to improve
Exclamation TheRyanAdams: went to see M's new jam Tangled tonight. i got choked up 5 whole times.

TheRyanAdams: went to see M's new jam Tangled tonight. i got choked up 5 whole times...so beautiful. left feelin inspired & pretty darn proud of my lady

More...
Ryan Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:31 PM   #2
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TheRyanAdams: went to see M's new jam Tangled tonight. i got choked up 5 whole ti

that's sweet
Old 10-18-2010, 04:42 PM   #3
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TheRyanAdams: went to see M's new jam Tangled tonight. i got choked up 5 whole ti

Faded Rose is seething right now. #furiouslytumbling
Tim Simmons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:50 PM   #4
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

I'm glad to see that they seem to be doing well. Good for them
Old 11-29-2010, 09:39 PM   #5
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
Faded Rose is seething right now. #furiouslytumbling
I bet she is. ha. Sadly, I had to quit following her a long time ago because I just couldn't take the creepieness any more. Is she still at it? Same name?
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 10:18 AM   #6
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

i can never tell if rob's being facetious with all of his comments
Old 11-30-2010, 10:24 AM   #7
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

I did think it was a nice thing of him to say.
Old 11-30-2010, 10:52 AM   #8
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

I think this is terribly cute.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:02 AM   #9
GILMORE104
Moo

that is a deflection
Old 12-13-2010, 10:50 AM   #10
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

at the Tangled premiere...

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 07:24 PM   #11
Corporal Brown

Corporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to all

I think they are cute. Can't help it!
Corporal Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #12
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Tangled was great.
Tim Simmons is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
faded clothes