TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Ryan Adams > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

New Cardinals Pictures

Old 05-28-2007, 01:08 PM   #51
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of
Re: New Cardinals Pictures

Nice one, Starlite.
clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 01:13 PM   #52
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlite View Post
Man, doesn't he look all grown up there?
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 03:25 PM   #53
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Yeah - quite sad really. I like the little boy lost look better but they are great pics. Thanks.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:45 PM   #54
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

I just checked out the pictures on Jon Graboff's site...So what are the Cardinals doing on a "Field Trip to the Metropolitan Museum in NYC"? Just curious.
Old 05-28-2007, 09:06 PM   #55
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
I just checked out the pictures on Jon Graboff's site...So what are the Cardinals doing on a "Field Trip to the Metropolitan Museum in NYC"? Just curious.
The brand new Greek and Roman galleries just re-opened after what I believe was a 15 year renovation.
Old 05-28-2007, 11:20 PM   #56
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by clewis View Post
The brand new Greek and Roman galleries just re-opened after what I believe was a 15 year renovation.
My friend went and said it was fantastic, I'm going to check it out soon as well.

last.fm
foggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 02:17 AM   #57
clewis
gangster

The galleries opened pretty much right after I left to come back to MI for the summer. But I will definitely be checking them out when I go back in the fall.
Old 05-29-2007, 02:53 PM   #58
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

I see. Hubbie would only do one Museum so we went to MOMA. Sorry to have missed it.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:07 AM   #59
SweetBlackMagic
People seem to hate me...

SweetBlackMagic is on a distinguished road

Two new ones:

http://www.nastylittleman.com/Client...io_746_ALG.jpg

http://www.nastylittleman.com/Client...t_02_061LG.jpg
SweetBlackMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 10:10 AM   #60
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

Bloody hell they're big!
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:03 PM   #61
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Wow, those are scary big. Thanks for posting them.

last.fm
foggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 07:59 PM   #62
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Aww, he looks like a little boy in the second one.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:46 AM   #63
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Lots of new pics taken in France on Graboff's site.

Old 06-18-2007, 06:47 AM   #64
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

thanks J

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 07:03 AM   #65
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

This is my fave

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 08:32 AM   #66
Starlite
Yay.

Jamie looks kind of goofy there
Old 06-18-2007, 09:08 AM   #67
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

is that a train?

and that's gotta be france, right?
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 01:03 PM   #68
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Thanks - I like these.

Tags
cardinals, photos