TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Ryan Adams > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Ryan wearing a Metallica t-shirt?

Old 12-03-2018, 02:09 AM   #1
Mip

Mip is an unknown quantity at this point
Ryan wearing a Metallica t-shirt?

I'm looking for a pictures of Ryan wearing a white Metallica t-shirt (maybe from the justice era). I'm almost 100 % sure I have seen it but can't fint it and it is drving my crazy.

Love both RA and Metallica.
Mip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:48 PM   #2
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ryan wearing a Metallica t-shirt?

Why?
Old 12-04-2018, 09:55 AM   #3
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to all

http://www.metalinsider.net/site/wp-...3-1024x768.jpg

Last edited by thebalvenie; 12-05-2018 at 10:02 AM..
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 11:47 AM   #4
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Did see one in cursory Google Shirt. I'm sure he's worn one to keep in his nostalgia burn out kid image. That said, Metallica is so mainstream and Ryan likes to wear band shirts that increase his image.

He usually wears hardcore, sst, 80s indie, or back metal shirts. Or kitch nostalgia comics kind of stuff.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:14 PM   #5
Loveishello86

Loveishello86 can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
Did see one in cursory Google Shirt. I'm sure he's worn one to keep in his nostalgia burn out kid image. That said, Metallica is so mainstream and Ryan likes to wear band shirts that increase his image.

He usually wears hardcore, sst, 80s indie, or back metal shirts. Or kitch nostalgia comics kind of stuff.
I remember when he wore the same flannel on tour for like a year
Loveishello86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links