TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

What are you thinking about right now? Round 2.

Old 12-08-2017, 03:08 AM   #6201
gweeps
=

gweeps is a jewel in the roughgweeps is a jewel in the rough
Re: What are you thinking about right now? Round 2.

How could I confuse a twin sheet set with a double?
Old 12-08-2017, 03:09 AM   #6202
gweeps
=

gweeps is a jewel in the roughgweeps is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
My father passed away but at least now he is in a better place and no longer suffering.
That's tough, especially at this time of year.
Old 12-08-2017, 09:18 AM   #6203
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

It is.
Old 12-14-2017, 02:12 PM   #6204
sleigher

sleigher is a jewel in the roughsleigher is a jewel in the rough

so much for net neutrality
Old 12-14-2017, 02:26 PM   #6205
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
so much for net neutrality
What a fucking bummer, man.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:00 PM   #6206
an old love letter

an old love letter is a glorious beacon of lightan old love letter is a glorious beacon of lightan old love letter is a glorious beacon of light

It’s the beginning to a long battle (I hope) not giving up on it yet

But damn I was hoping it didn’t reach this point
Old 12-14-2017, 03:42 PM   #6207
JackStark211

Blows my mind how they completely disregarded the public on this.

This article has some beautiful words by the two commissioners that voted to keep net neutrality.

https://gizmodo.com/read-the-dissent...try-1821290547

Last edited by JackStark211; 12-14-2017 at 04:36 PM..
JackStark211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:51 PM   #6208
an old love letter

an old love letter is a glorious beacon of lightan old love letter is a glorious beacon of lightan old love letter is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the link!
Old 12-18-2017, 10:30 PM   #6209
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

So sorry you've had such a rough couple months, Jack. Sending hugs.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:50 AM   #6210
roscoe

roscoe has a spectacular aura aboutroscoe has a spectacular aura about

So my girlfriend started a new job about 4 months ago and just got told by the company they've been overpaying her by around 33% since she started.

They want almost £1200 back and they're taking 90% of her next monthly paycheck to start the recovery process. Happy new year!

http://www.roscoe.bandcamp.com
roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:57 AM   #6211
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roscoe View Post
So my girlfriend started a new job about 4 months ago and just got told by the company they've been overpaying her by around 33% since she started.

They want almost £1200 back and they're taking 90% of her next monthly paycheck to start the recovery process. Happy new year!
OMG. That's so fucked up. I live in fear of this b/c it doesn't seem like my employer is taking enough out for my health plan. This has been going on for over a year. I tried to follow up once and was told it was fine, but it clearly doesn't match what was on the plan info sheet I was given when I selected my plan. They're only taking like $18 out per paycheck. I'm terrified that they'll suddenly tell me I owe them thousands!

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
Old 01-04-2018, 10:48 AM   #6212
roscoe

roscoe has a spectacular aura aboutroscoe has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cienega View Post
OMG. That's so fucked up. I live in fear of this b/c it doesn't seem like my employer is taking enough out for my health plan. This has been going on for over a year. I tried to follow up once and was told it was fine, but it clearly doesn't match what was on the plan info sheet I was given when I selected my plan. They're only taking like $18 out per paycheck. I'm terrified that they'll suddenly tell me I owe them thousands!
Yeah, it's ridiculous. She's a veterinary nurse & if she got anesthetic levels or medicine doses wrong by 33% she'd be out of a job, struck off the register and probably liable for prosecution.

Needless to say she's looking for a new job. As is the other nurse. If they both leave without working their notice it'll effectively cripple the place. That's Karma, baby...

http://www.roscoe.bandcamp.com
roscoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 11:54 AM   #6213
La Cienega
la la la la la

It's snowing really hard so I elected to "work from home." I've done about 3 minutes of work. It's probably for the best I don't have a remote job.

last.fm
Old 01-04-2018, 12:48 PM   #6214
La Cienega
la la la la la

Thinking seriously for the first time about selling all my vinyl and using the $$ to go on a trip when I (probably) change jobs later this year.

last.fm
Old 01-16-2018, 10:43 PM   #6215
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Those parents who kept their 13 kids starved and chained to the furniture......
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:08 PM   #6216
La Cienega
la la la la la

Bought Jason Isbell and then Frightened Rabbit tickets off craigslist today. Isbell tix are 3rd row, center. Now I just have to pray they're not fakes!

last.fm
Old 02-05-2018, 08:17 AM   #6217
GabLynch

GabLynch is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, everyone! Not sure if this is the right place, so I'll make a courtesy shoutout. Anyway, newbie here, GabLynch's the name. Glad to have found this great Ryan Adams community. Cheers!
GabLynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2018, 09:39 AM   #6218
La Cienega
la la la la la

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabLynch View Post
Hey, everyone! Not sure if this is the right place, so I'll make a courtesy shoutout. Anyway, newbie here, GabLynch's the name. Glad to have found this great Ryan Adams community. Cheers!
Welcome!

last.fm
Old 02-08-2018, 08:41 AM   #6219
La Cienega
la la la la la

So happy! Just won my first habeas corpus petition. My client, an asylum-seeker who was detained at the airport when he arrived in the U.S. in April 2016, will FINALLY get a bond hearing!

last.fm
Old 02-08-2018, 09:57 AM   #6220
JackStark211

Cheers!!!
Old 02-11-2018, 02:02 PM   #6221
sleigher

sleigher is a jewel in the roughsleigher is a jewel in the rough

that last line that red gerard pulled to win the gold was sick

Tags
:wtf everyone, bkk might be psycho, catman, chowder bags are ready to burst!!!, gremlins in the bowels, i hate change, moral turpentine, moral turpitude, more free bad counseling, plath has a boner, put down the bottle jack, stfu and blow me, tby staple thread, that's enough plath, the national, thinking, truck nuts, what happened to tby?, wok has better fuckin things to do, woo woo