TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan Reviews His Catalog Again

Old 02-10-2019, 06:43 AM   #1
folkjam

folkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to all
Ryan Reviews His Catalog Again

Since some people don't follow him on social media, and he deleted the more detailed posts last year, I thought it was worth preserving the posts he made on Instagram last night.

Heartbreaker: I recorded this record is a vacant home in Nashville TN, alone - no car - armed with one notebook and a bag of clothes. Itís too long and maybe too weird but gosh I love the songs. God bless @ethanjohnsmusic for trusting me with those songs. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrqsPwgYFH/

Gold: A little love letter to Los Angeles, my home, from the heart of a forever New Yorker. You donít have to be from NYC to be one -it just has to stain your soul forever with its perfect chaos. Again god bless @ethanjohnsmusic for trusting me with these songs. https://www.instagram.com/p/Btrqt8JAo9b/

Demolition: Sometimes you have to take 3 records you love and name a mix tape. I guess thatís what this is. ( no cassettes were harmed in the making of this album ) not https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrqvGvgDDz/

Love is Hell: Once in awhile you pull an entire record from the upside down. Lord have mercy did I ever. Love this record is much. A gift from the Gods. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrqyLxg0wP/

Rock 'n' Roll: I made ROCKNROLLBACKWARDS to show people I understood dumb music. And cause itís the only way Love Is Hell got released. Hereís a picture of my pride on the cover. https://www.instagram.com/p/Btrq0rFgd3H/

Cold Roses: Truckin https://www.instagram.com/p/Btrq25zAOK4/

Jacksonville City Nights: I love/ hate county music. Hereís more info on that. https://www.instagram.com/p/Btrq4r2gS0x/

29: A picture of demons outside the mansion of someone who exploited musicians for fun. lol
again thank you @ethanjohnsmusic for trusting me with these songs and playing everything with w me. https://www.instagram.com/p/Btrq9tnAcV8/

Cardinology: I like the demos better. Decent jams. Was diagnosed with degenerative Meineres months before. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrHLWAiDG/

Orion: This was my homage to @starwars & @voivodofficial I did my best lol https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrOkughCU/

III/IV: Assembled and released as what Easy Tige might have been. God bless https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrIrzglcs/

Ashes & Fire: Recorded by the one and only Glyn Johns at @sunsetsound I am so proud of this record. Recorded in the infamous Room B where Purple Rain was finished - with an all star band - it was amazing to watch the master at work, having seen the majestic work of his son Ethan so many times.a also my first @bluenoterecords record https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrKeYA9tQ/

Live After Deaf: So good. Just be a my Buck Owens and the UK... find this if you like anything I wrote ( or my jokes ) https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrXE2gLxx/

1984: my fav record I ever made

@britta_lem unknown fact @bobmouldmusic played on this https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrreFagHHt/

Ryan Adams: Ryan Adams the movie was a record I made about being Ryan Adams. I think. I really am just glad I got to record Stay With Me even if Iím the only one who likes it. I mean, this is basically my ďYes Big GeneratorĒ only a much smaller generator. Like the kind you bring to power a CD player outside a Judas Priest concert in the back of your truck at a concert. Party. Also I really needed a haircut https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrQisAG13/

Live at Carnegie Hall: Yup https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrdaTgvZK/

1989: Having fun at #PaxAm with my friends. We started on accident a bigger convo about covers. Iím proud of that. ( includes some of me and @totally_tod best guitar interplay on album ) plus - @taylorswift doesnít write a bad song. Ever. So proud we did this and left it as musical document not an exploitation. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrcRmgGIX/

Prisoner: Often confused as a record about divorce, itís a record about how to fall back in love with world while NOT falling out of love with yourself. And accepting change. I am proud of this record above all. There is a version of all @bz_rtl mixes w @donwas assisting. It is the superior of all versions. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrbDvglB3/

Unused Prisoner cover. I loved it.
Stay true to your calling https://www.instagram.com/p/BtsUkUWgt0I/

Big Colors: This is a dance record if you were dancing in space made of cotton candy. Canít wait for you to hear. I love you all. Dream in those #BigColors
Again @bz_rtl at the helm creating a world of dreamscapes.... god bless rock and roll. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtrrhNVA6dP/
folkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:57 AM   #2
Loveishello86

Loveishello86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Ryan Reviews His Catalog Again

bizarre, like it was cool last year cause he went in depth. This just looks like a plug for his catalogue and to get people to like and comment on whatever shit he throws out there.
Loveishello86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 08:21 AM   #3
baptizedpotato

baptizedpotato is a jewel in the roughbaptizedpotato is a jewel in the rough

thanks for that, not on Instagram myself..
it's always interesting to hear him reflect on past records. he's obviously not very proud of Cardinology, and he he left out ET completely.. interesting way to describe Prisoner, I like it

and ofcourse all the unreleased stuff is always superior
baptizedpotato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 02:48 PM   #4
Electricityscape

Electricityscape is on a distinguished road

It's weird Easy Tiger isn't mentioned. He seemed to regard it higher than Cardinology if I remember correctly. But I think it always was more of a 'record label album' than his own.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:50 PM   #5
Loveishello86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electricityscape View Post
It's weird Easy Tiger isn't mentioned. He seemed to regard it higher than Cardinology if I remember correctly. But I think it always was more of a 'record label album' than his own.
Wasnt Rock N Roll the same thing though, made it basically as an f u for them not releasing Love is Hell?
Old 02-10-2019, 02:57 PM   #6
Electricityscape

Electricityscape is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveishello86 View Post
Wasnt Rock N Roll the same thing though, made it basically as an f u for them not releasing Love is Hell?
I guess so. Easy Tiger was more of a mature Ryan Adams album on which he is backed by The Cardinals, instead of a true Cardinals one. The only song on it that has got a real Cardinals 2006/2007 vibe is 'Goodnight Rose'. I wonder why Ryan and the Cardinals did record it that way, instead of pushing their sound more, like they did with that 'Curtain of Lights' sessions, which has got some far more superior versions of the songs.

Although Cardinology is boring, since the Cardinals were a boring band in 2008, at least it is Cardinals album.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:49 PM   #7
thebambino

thebambino is a jewel in the roughthebambino is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
it is mentioned tho...he says 3/4 is what ET could have been.
Old 02-11-2019, 09:12 AM   #8
mustbeburt

mustbeburt will become famous soon enough

Here's what he said about Easy Tiger last time (I saved all of them):

------------
?EASY TIGER is my Friday Record. ? ?
It's midnight, at the Starlite Diner
mustbeburt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 09:17 AM   #9
Loveishello86

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustbeburt View Post
Here's what he said about Easy Tiger last time (I saved all of them):

------------
Old 02-11-2019, 01:01 PM   #10
folkjam

folkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to all

Please post the older ones!
Old 02-11-2019, 02:21 PM   #11
mustbeburt

As requested, here are the older ones (I had to do it in 2 parts because it was too long):

Heartbreaker
------------
Heartbreaker. Tuesday.
It just feels like a Tuesday record. And a fine one at that.
"Better still, be my Winding Wheel...." An amazing stroll down the back alley of my soul with some fine company.

Gold
------------
Wednesday Album of the day:
GOLD
An album written about New York City from the perspective of mirror glasses lost out in LA.
Like my own classic oldies station flipping song to song.
I love it today as much as I ever did & think what a brave second record.

Demolition
------------
?I think this might be my "Monday Record" ?
?It has a lot of Monday songs & definately a lot of Monday Night jams too. ?

Hallelujah, She Wants To Play Hearts, Dear Chicago, Chin Up Cheer Up, You Will Always Be The Same, Desire.... I had a lot of important things to say for being such a scrappy young man.
Demolition... A fine Monday record.

Love Is Hell
------------
THURSDAY.
Love Is Hell was born in London. One night walking hand in hand, very buzzed from a long, frigid night at the bar these little melodies, fragments- like VALIS - living information started appearing to me. I knew something was coming, something maddening and wild. Indeed it did.
** The title was the original album title of GOLD, ; I had even made a cassette or CD with artwork that @ethanjohnsmusic may still have or is lost to time. But I stole that title for this. The Chelsea Hotel, where I lived was it's second setting. I'd somehow managed to convince Tom Schick to record me at Pilot Studios, the legendary NYC studio that was rumored to belong to Sheryl Crow.
It then moved to New Orleans. But only because I had gone back to London and was asking asking for Johnny Marr @johnnymarrgram I thought maybe he would produce it. I got a note from someone ( it may was bullshit ) that said "Ryan, find John Porter... You're looking for him, trust me" And he was right.
John Porter had moved to New Orleans so there I went- third band now assembled. With too many guests and lost songs and reels to mention, this album features everyone from Marianne Faithfull on vocals to Fabrizio Moretti who played drums on a song. When I finish the book of my albums I'll tell you all about this record as it was unreal, the journey from beginning to end. My fiancť at the time really hated Oasis. She loved Blur and we were living in London above her Mom's antique shop. So I threatened to record a version she couldn't help but love. I'm glad I did that. Those weird strange days. Deemed too dark to release, it sat in limbo. It was always intended to be a double LP but I had to agree for it to be released as two EP's. I believed in it then as I do now: a long, creepy sprawling soundscape of how London, New York City and NOLA blurred into the fog of my living dreams & the roar of life that followed drew only mirth and magic from me. I was following the river of madness. It is my Naked Lunch, my Dharma Bums... it is my youth.
The Japanese version is the complete and correct version. Love isn't really hell, but being alive knowing it can't save you is.

Cold Roses
------------
Cold Roses on the turntable this morning. I love that we left all the tape splices- they're so obvious and funny. It's such a little magical record, so much happening. So much space.
It's overcast here and no good for gardening or running. What are your fav moments on Cold Roses?

Jacksonville City Nights
------------
I don't know if I ever made a "Sunday record" but if I did it was probably Jacksonville City Nights.
I really still love the @willienelsonofficial cover song on there too.
Cover photo by the amazing @dannybones64

------------
The secret of 29 is it is written from the perspective of a ghost, who has just passed away on New Year's Eve. His story is told, as are the stories of some other lost souls the main character encountered as he passed into the dark.
--------- I was severely depressed at the time. I have struggled with depression my whole life and at this time in my life I had lost, for the second time in my years someone very close to me. ------- This album originally was intended to end with Auld Lang Syn playing but at the last minute I think Ethan caught on to the thread of the record and felt it was too obvious ( and also extremely creepy )
It has some of my most loved songs now, although dismissed at the time by critics and buried in a December release to fade into obscurity.
Blue Sky Blues, Strawberry Wine, Carolina Rain, Starlite Diner... This the the record that would not go away. The ghost that rattled TIL it was heard. Sometimes a record is a postcard and all it says is "return to sender" Thst is this. ------------- Recorded almost exactly like Heartbreaker by @ethanjohnsmusic and I, in an isolated soundstage in LA while I lived at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel drinking absinthe at night channeling the songs. Ethan was using an EMI console and an an old 8 track. He played the pedal steel on the record and I can still hear him carving paths. .................
Cover art by me. ............

Easy Tiger
------------

Cardinology
------------
Monday Album:
Cardinology
This record had a wild and tough beginning. I had all but moved to LA, part time: the band now in its final line-up were road worn and grizzled, and I felt disconnected from the Cold Roses sound and how it all started. I began making demos at my home on W 9th/ 5th. So we called in Tom Schick. It was the best idea- to stir that old pot - and set up at @electricladystudios in the big room. I had been having intense time traveling dreams, most from the medication I was taking to survive what I did not know then we're symptoms of intense Meniere's disease. I was gathering all my lyrics in one tiny black notebook I kept in my pocket. Deeply in love with the landscape of NYC and my isolation, I was channeling heartache into verse. My sickness became a metaphor for visions. Cobwebs and Crossed Out Name became songs I imagined bookended a life that as I became more frail seemed to be washing up on the shores of my own dreams. It's the first record where eventually I just came in to do my parts and left. I had seen something in an REM documentary where during Fables this has worked out for the tension in that album. But for me, I was worn down. I couldn't barely catch air to sing. I had such bad tinnitus I couldn't hear the headphones when I sang and smoking had given me the onset of tracheitus. It was hard to catch my breath. I dyed my hair blonde thinking it would help. Great job, Ryan. I really feel like @nealcasal led this album to safety. He saw the landscapes inside, he felt the patches of blue eyed soul and he harvested them. His loving kindness led the band back to a path and eventually to some amazing takes. I still love playing Fix-It from this album. I love the hidden gems on Class Mythology. I love Invisible Red and Your Name Is On Fire. This is a record where so many songs were recorded in so many ways and so much was left off. But it left a mark and left this strange dream of Cardinals with a big radio song and projections of a big summer hit with Magick. By March it was over, though as magick had plans of its own for us all. *****
RIP SpaceWolf. Happy Birthday, everyday brother. *******

Ashes & Fire
------------
Today's album is Ashes & Fire.
-------
What an amazing session this was with the legendary Glyn Johns at the helm of the infamous @sunsetsoundrecorders Studio B ( where Prince worked on some Purple Rain tracks, Van Halen barfed & shredded into history ) @norahjones on piano @benmonttench on organ and fog machine @jezzastace on drums @gusseyffert on bass and some amazing vibrato guitar madness ( who is a hell of a producer in his own right btw ) and some awesome vocals by @mandymooremm who sings like an angel, RVA soul legend Daniel Clarke, master of life Mike Viola, my brothers from The Shining ( who were both in Mandy's band when we met ) and the smooth ocean sounds of @nealcasal singing and playing guitar on a few bringing that Cardinals vibe PLUS the prettiest strings ever by @thesectionquartet .::::::::::::::::::::::
This was the session where I wandered next door and discovered an abandoned little building I would build into PaxAm, my own studio in the heart of Hollywood & continuing the legacy and of Sunset Sound and #7-11 's equally baffling psychedelia --------
This record means so much to me. Written in part in New Orleans ( where Love Is Hell was partially written and recorded ) it brings back awesome memories of great times. I love every last song on this thing. ---------
Have a great Wednesday.
Old 02-11-2019, 02:22 PM   #12
mustbeburt

And here's the 2nd batch:

Live After Deaf
------------
SUNDAY record:

Live After Deaf
At the end of the day I am just a tiny light, shining something from beneath my skin in front of two microphones, on a simple wooden chair, with a single acoustic guitar and a book of songs. This is what my magic is. It is my path. I am on this path. *** This is a document of the tour which followed my long recovery from the symptoms of Meniere's Disease. It will forever be my favorite tour, This record is a document of that tour, where I learned to be myself, my true self on and off stage, that I was flawed but beautiful with those flaws, that it was ok to make mistakes, to tell jokes, to make fun of myself- where I finally learned the stage is no place different than wherever I was an hour before. And wherever I was I was blessed to be. That life was magic. And that my body would follow my mind. And my mind would follow my soul and my intentions. This is what life was. Music. Hearing. Awareness. I was a tiny part in a grand design of conflict and beauty A gear inside a watch. Time traveling like everything else here. Just me. Just Ryan. a tiny light, shining something from beneath my skin in front of two microphones, on a simple wooden chair, with a single acoustic guitar and a book of songs. This is what my magic is. It is my path. I am on this path. ***

------------
Thursday's record. 1984

This often overlooked blast of songs pull every feeling in my soul and every breath in my chest.
Cover photo by my best friend Johnny T ( @glassinebox ) and some of the most powerful tunes I've ever written, including Rats In The Wall and Wolves maybe you've heard live.
My love song to the 80s & Husker Du. I played everything on this one.
Happy Thursday

"Self-Titled"
------------
MONDAY RECORD:
RYAN ADAMS "self-titled"

It's a rainy Monday in LA & self-titled has that feel of breaking thru the rainclouds to new days.
Gimme Something Good, Stay With Me, Kim, Am I Safe, Trouble & My Wrecking Ball are essental live staples now & this record is the 1st made at my own PaxAm studio. Featuring badass fog machine stylings of @benmonttench and the bass mastery of @talmeastory plus mister groove city himself @jezzastace it couldn't have been a better vibe. --------
I love this album so much. It kicked the door down between myself and the electric guitar & how to be my most venerable self in a rock song. -------
Also, I think I had chorus pedals duct taped to my foot when I kicked in that door.
Also the font reminds me of @bryanadams reckless and if you don't love that record we can't be friends. ------

Jacksonville EP
------------
THURSDAY: "Jacksonville" EP There's an expectation that with age comes eventual loss. In my experience I have lost so many important people to me since I can remember. It is framed in my mind by the withering landscapes of the 1980's of Jacksonville, North Carolina. There's no way explain the feeling of fall with the slight taste of salt in the air, blowing cool in from the beach. The beach too far away to get to with some military complex blocking your way. My hometown reminds me of my friends exchanging records like they were a lifeline, of immense desperate first loves, skateboarding and my best friend Allen who passed just as my divorce was being announced. He never left home. It wasn't long after my GMa passed. He used to tell me when her porch light came on so I knew she was ok. Yes. My best friend Allen's backyard literally edged to my GMa's yard. It's where I first heard punk rock on his half pipe. He was the first person I ever played music with who played drums and he and my friend Jere' were on my first time ever playing instantly the people who changed my life and became the first band I would be in. Allen's house was where I moved back to after Whiskeytown and recorded and demoed Come Pick Me Up and many Heartbreaker songs then later JCN & Cold Roses & 29. On csssette 4 track.The cover the road through my old neighborhood to my home my GMa and Papa's house. Now looking over us shining down from the stars like a map back to who I am. B-Sides: "I keep running" was my first non 4 track self recording in my old house from when I was married in my ex wife's brothers old bedroom. "Mr. Walkedypants" is me and Benmont, Tal and Jeremy and what actually happens between EVERY take on any record I make - I cut up and make up a song and try and crack up everybody.
Life is sweet and never long.
Live and Love to your fullest. This one is for Allen. I miss you, brother. and for GMa & Papa & my brother Chris. I'm hanging in there for everyone. I love you.
RIP

Blue Light EP
------------
TUESDAY:
"Blue Light" EP

Once in awhile you write a song, maybe it's not one you expected to write. Maybe that song found you... It reeks of truth. Of madness Of those moments in your life where you feel like you could freeze frame them and it would be a perfect painting of you, as you were, at your worst or best, or rawest and most confused.
Blue Light went there. It went beyond that place. It exceeded the truth of Self-titled or the self-awareness of Prisoner.
"I wonder do you cry,
and stare at the ceiling fan. Sometimes it's moving too fast
And sometimes
I am
These shadows they understand...
So is it still the book of love
If we're just texting from the aisles of grocery stores
And is it even worth the words
Nobody reads too much of anything anymore
But their own....
We stare at the blue light
Stare at the blue lights
And we cry all night...
"I Lost My Fucking Mind" & "On My Life" on the B-side make this, in my opinion, the best record I ever made. The cover is a picture I took of strangers in the mission in the rain in San Francisco.

I Do Not Feel Like Being Good EP
------------
WEDNESDAY: "I Do Not Feel Like Being Good." EP
With the B-sides "How Much Light." & "In The Dark."
Recorded entirely solo on my trusty Buck Owens acoustic and a few U47's. ***
These songs were born in London, on rainy nights in Soho, after long solitary walks or nights of reading, wondering how I had gotten so far away from myself. From my true self. Questioning the nature of love, it's dimensionally, it's eventual surrender. Nostalgic already for an ending to come. I could see through the broken lens of my soul. It haunted. My words rushed out in protective bursts of color and I knew. ***
If Heartbreaker was a young man in search of truth, then this is that same man now wondering why the truth, why desire were such fragile beasts. A life's fleeting, perfect moments piling up like unfinished paintings with only loss and memory to do the work of the missing colors as the rest of the world slept.
The songs did the rest.
If you believe in my songwriting, when it edges up against the bone, when I sharpen my words and they work that blade both ways drawing pain on both sides, then this is for you.
This is me at my very best. I hope I will hear well enough to write this way for long enough to explain my own heart back to me, if only for the love of a song. And maybe the people who only live in our dreams as that time moves on. ***

Ten Songs From Live At Carnegie Hall
------------
There are few places as dear to me as NYC & @carnegiehall This record, Ten Songs, from my 2nd & 3rd show there are just me & my Buck Owens acoustic, the songs as they were written & the stories they hold.
---------------------------
I couldn't have known this at the time but it would be the last time I would see my brother before he passed. As the lights went up I saw him in the left center aisle seat giving me that older brother look. That wink. I'll never forget it. It was his fault I was there. That's what happens when you pass your little brother Ozzy and Scorpions cassettes when they're a kid. Thank you, universe for my big brother. Take good care of him. He's one of a kind.

------------
A fine Saturday album. As polarizing as it may have been it was honestly recorded in a fit of fun and exploration. There was never a minute of hesitation and like all music is language, these songs spoke with their elegance as my pals and I found out way through 1989 like a Dungeons & Dragons map. It was awesome.

Prisoner
------------
Every single day I would wake in NYC, walk to the studio and know it would just be me sitting across the big inviting room from my best friend Johnny, @glassinebox at my old and faithful haunt @electricladystudios a block from my old NYC apartment and that I would play & sing something true, beautiful and something that hurt to say.
-----The pain was not from ego or destruction. It was from letting pieces of myself go, one by one, song by song- until there was only the real me, who I really am- and the color and & majestic design of desire surrounding me, finally defenseless.
-----That was the best I could do. To explain what it meant to feel alive. And to be true.
To surrender.
That is what Prisoner is to me.

Prisoner B-Sides
------------
Saturday: Prisoner B Sides.

There are about 60 songs maybe more that were what became Prisoner. Like a movie, you can't keep it all: you have to have a vision and find a narrative that works.
-------
Although there are very earnest songs that are almost twins to what is now Prisoner, I wanted the B-sides to represent coloring out of the lines- the freedom and the looseness that only can come from those late night studio moments.
I think these songs go the distance and back: Where Will You Run, Juli, Are You Home, No Words, Broken Things... Many of these have made it into the sets and are loved.
Too Tired To Cry represents an entire cycle of unreleased music inspired by the 80's production of psych R&B and The Cure.
These are all just me and Johnny T ( @glassinebox ) doing our thing late into the night at @electricladystudios with an extremely patient @bz_rtl who is a sonic sorceress -------------
Old 02-11-2019, 04:29 PM   #13
TimbrH2001

TimbrH2001 is a jewel in the roughTimbrH2001 is a jewel in the rough

Not surprised 1984 is his favorite album ever. Mine too

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
TimbrH2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:54 PM   #14
folkjam

Thanks, mustbehurt. I always thought those posts were the most honest he's ever been. The "Cardinology" one in particular.
Old 02-12-2019, 02:41 PM   #15
Knotnow

Knotnow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I guess so. Easy Tiger was more of a mature Ryan Adams album on which he is backed by The Cardinals, instead of a true Cardinals one. The only song on it that has got a real Cardinals 2006/2007 vibe is 'Goodnight Rose'. I wonder why Ryan and the Cardinals did record it that way, instead of pushing their sound more, like they did with that 'Curtain of Lights' sessions, which has got some far more superior versions of the songs.

Although Cardinology is boring, since the Cardinals were a boring band in 2008, at least it is Cardinals album.
Iíve always wondered this too. I have the curtain of lights/avatar sessions on cd and itís the only version of ET I listen to anymore.
Knotnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 03:42 PM   #16
Whiskeytown 2
Let It Ride

Whiskeytown 2 has a spectacular aura aboutWhiskeytown 2 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

Seeing him live during Easy Tiger release was really cool for me as a Cardinals fan. Stripped down and acoustic, love the live versions of the ET songs. But i can see what you mean about it not being a true Cardinals album. Maybe I just miss the Cardinals
Whiskeytown 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 07:39 AM   #17
SonofabitchVanOwen

SonofabitchVanOwen will become famous soon enough

Someone pointed this out on reddit today, but:

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkjam View Post
29: A picture of demons outside the mansion of someone who exploited musicians for fun. lol
SonofabitchVanOwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:16 AM   #18
Loveishello86

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonofabitchVanOwen View Post
ironic
Old 02-19-2019, 09:25 AM   #19
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a contrite individual.
Old 02-19-2019, 08:18 PM   #20
futurecalling

futurecalling will become famous soon enough

Quote: