TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music > Album Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ray Lamontagne: Gossip In The Grain (Oct. 14)

Old 10-07-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold
Ray Lamontagne: Gossip In The Grain (Oct. 14)

Quote:
LaMontagne will be releasing his third studio album, Gossip in the Grain, on October 14, 2008 on RCA Records. Working again with producer Ethan Johns, the album will also feature LaMontagne's touring band: Jennifer Condos on bass, Eric Heywood on guitar, and Ethan Johns on drums. Singer/songwriter Leona Naess makes a guest appearance on two songs.[
And a pre-order special on his website:
http://raylamontagne.shop.musictoday...x?cp=743_14130
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:05 AM   #2
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future
Re: Ray Lamontagne: Gossip In The Grain (Oct. 14)

I was going to preorder but the shipping was pretty hefty so I'll just go pick it up at Newbury Comics... I'm going to see him on thursday night, wish it were out so I could just buy it at the show.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 11:07 AM   #3
Cgoodwin22
Take off your Band-Aid...

Cgoodwin22 will become famous soon enough

i was just listening to him this morning....i had to leave the building and sit in my car for an hour and sleep. he has a soothing voice.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

I saw him in late 2006 at the Paramount in Oakland. He was fantastic. Just an amazing voice, and one of the top performances I've ever seen. Pretty excited to see him at the boston opera house on thursday, and to check out leona opening too. I'm not familiar with his new material but just downloaded his 9/30/08 show to check out. cgoodwin - you have/want his earlier unreleased/demos albums?

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links