TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan Adams, abuse, and the Stans that love them.

Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM   #3051
New York Minute

New York Minute is on a distinguished road
Re: Ryan Adams, abuse, and the Stans that love them.

He's talking about getting his career back. Sounds like the FBI isn't t charging him, because why else talk like that after 5 months. Not surprised there haven't been media stories.

As for that disgusting display of a private professional conversation, there was nothing narcissistic bout it. Just a man telling his manager what he wants and that he doesn't want to participate in what he aptly calls crap.

I'm leaving for good for real now. This forum makes me sick. So on that note,
P.S. Sydneyfan is a condescending cunt who is probably very fat and does not have one iota of power in her personal life and Tim is a bitchy bitch of a shell of a man.

Love,
A female fan who does not just follow the herd. Bye!
New York Minute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #3052
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

ok.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:20 PM   #3053
andyo812

andyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of light

So itís your managerís fault that the interventions organized didnít stick and Ďhealing crapí is uninteresting, got it Ry.

Itís also so disappointing that the remaining, outspoken stans are displaying the same ridiculous behavior Ryan has exuded throughout the years. A lazy ass cycle of Attack / Deflect / Play the victim, void of accountability or maturity.

Imagine being in a headspace to post as ANYM did above. I mean i loved the guys music, most of us did but really? like really?

Also isnít it fair to say Ryan can release anything new he wants to, book small shows, etc.? Itís so funny that weíre deemed as Sheep or Cancel Culture for exercising our right to not consume art from a 43 year old man who was naming a 15 year old fan girlís body parts and comparing himself to R Kelly over the internet.

Still cheering for Ryan to get healthy and try to make amends. Five months is a long time with a large opportunity cost that heís already missed.
andyo812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM   #3054
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

nailed it
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:12 PM   #3055
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by New York Minute View Post
He's talking about getting his career back. Sounds like the FBI isn't t charging him, because why else talk like that after 5 months. Not surprised there haven't been media stories.

As for that disgusting display of a private professional conversation, there was nothing narcissistic bout it. Just a man telling his manager what he wants and that he doesn't want to participate in what he aptly calls crap.

I'm leaving for good for real now. This forum makes me sick. So on that note,
P.S. Sydneyfan is a condescending cunt who is probably very fat and does not have one iota of power in her personal life and Tim is a bitchy bitch of a shell of a man.

Love,
A female fan who does not just follow the herd. Bye!
After only 9 posts?! Quality over quantity I guess. I'll read them and reflect on their deeper meaning while gently inhaling some NOS Wild Hope scented candles.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM   #3056
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
After only 9 posts?! Quality over quantity I guess. I'll read them and reflect on their deeper meaning while gently inhaling some NOS Wild Hope scented candles.
hee, I'd forgotten all about Wild Hope scented candles. Good times.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:06 AM   #3057
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

btw, I don't want to make a big deal about the "sign up/post twice/abuse people/flounce off" ridiculousness that's started popping up in this thread.
I couldn't care less what you say at me or about me. Tim seems to be copping the majority of it and while I can't speak for him, I suspect he's pretty thick-skinned too.

Andy's point above is spot on though. The longer this drama drags on, the more aggressive and overwrought a section of the fanbase seems to be getting.
Whatever floats your boat, but if you could vent your anguish elsewhere on the internet, that would be nice. Or perhaps get some fucking perspective and stop acting like 12 year olds.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links