TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Music
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

What concerts are you going to in the near future?

Old 09-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #51
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What concerts are you going to in the near future?

Yep. Monday the 3rd at Mercy Lounge.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #52
Corporal Brown

Corporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to all

Sweet! I'll see them on the 1st. I'm looking forward to hearing the entire album (IASAR). I loved it as a kid
Corporal Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #53
TheImportance

TheImportance is on a distinguished road

Oct 3rd: The Horrors
Oct 14th: WILD FLAG and Eleanor Friedberger
Oct 29th: Pixies
Nov 12th: Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
Nov 26th: The Cure (pending I can get tickets)
Dec 8th: Ryan Adams (again, if I can get tickets!)
Dec 10th: Beady Eye
TheImportance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 08:10 PM   #54
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

Just got a ticket to Fleet Foxes in January.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:34 PM   #55
plath

Crooked Still are playing near me tonight for $45.... is it worth it?
Old 10-08-2011, 07:05 PM   #56
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
Crooked Still are playing near me tonight for $45.... is it worth it?
Yes! And if you get a chance to meet Aoife (lead singer) after, tell her I sent you! (we grew up together). Seriously, their last show I went to was fantastic. It didn't cost nearly $45 though. I wonder why the price tag?

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 08:18 PM   #57
plath

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Cienega View Post
Yes! And if you get a chance to meet Aoife (lead singer) after, tell her I sent you! (we grew up together). Seriously, their last show I went to was fantastic. It didn't cost nearly $45 though. I wonder why the price tag?
Aw, La I wish I'd read this earlier and I would have bought a ticket! I just couldn't justify the price tag unfortunately and bought a nice book instead, which I plan to curl up with just now. I think it was so pricey because there's two (good) support acts. But I've been listening to a lot of Crooked Still music today and very much enjoyed them! When they come to Ireland I'll definitely go see them!
Old 10-09-2011, 05:26 AM   #58
jrb_27

saw manchester orchestra over the weekend. highly recommended, great live band. sound much more jammy live than on the records.
Old 10-15-2011, 02:38 PM   #59
plath

Just spontaneously bought myself a ticket to the Lemonheads tonight!!
Woo hoo!
Old 10-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #60
Corporal Brown

Corporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to allCorporal Brown is a name known to all

I didn't make it to the Lemonheads show. You and Wok are going to have to fill me in.
Corporal Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:41 AM   #61
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

I also didn't make it. I ended up having to stay back in Minnesota a couple days to help my parents with some things, so I didn't go.

But, OFF! (Keith Morris) is at the Exit/In tonight, so I might have to go get my dose of hardcore on a Monday night.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 09:56 PM   #62
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Lucero. A whole bunch of Lucero. Atlanta, Nashville, Chattanooga, DC (opening for the Truckers). I think I have a problem.
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 10:22 PM   #63
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

DBT on the 28th. Centro-matic on Nov. 10th. My Morning Jacket and BoH at Madison Square Garden on Dec 14th.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #64
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention DBTs. In fucking DC. In December. I do have a problem.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:36 AM   #65
littleamen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
DBT on the 28th. Centro-matic on Nov. 10th. My Morning Jacket and BoH at Madison Square Garden on Dec 14th.
So jealous of the Centro-matic. And you don't even have to travel to Georgia for it this time!
Old 10-18-2011, 09:40 AM   #66
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleamen View Post
So jealous of the Centro-matic. And you don't even have to travel to Georgia for it this time!
I know! Their mini November tour came outta nowhere.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:48 PM   #67
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
I also didn't make it. I ended up having to stay back in Minnesota a couple days to help my parents with some things, so I didn't go.

But, OFF! (Keith Morris) is at the Exit/In tonight, so I might have to go get my dose of hardcore on a Monday night.
YES! I saw the Circle Jerks in 86... great great show! 7Seconds opened.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 03:37 PM   #68
plath

Just booked some tickets to cheer my up now I'm home from my US adventure!

November, 18 - John Maus
December, 10 - The Felice Brothers / A.A. Bondy
February, 24 - The War on Drugs (sooo excited!!!)
March, 2 - The Leisure Society
Old 10-28-2011, 05:27 PM   #69
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

I've got Dylan LeBlanc a few weekends from now. I'm very excited to see him live. He's opening for someone named Rich Robinson, who I'm not familiar with.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:25 AM   #70
risa
Top Poster!!

risa is a name known to allrisa is a name known to allrisa is a name known to allrisa is a name known to all

THE CURE!!! - nov 25th, nyc. just got my ticket, so freaking excited.
risa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:31 AM   #71
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

But they are playing an album you don't love.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:48 AM   #72
risa
Top Poster!!

risa is a name known to allrisa is a name known to allrisa is a name known to allrisa is a name known to all

don't rain on my parade tmz! they are doing their first 3 albums, it will be great.
risa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:49 AM   #73
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you have fun.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:53 PM   #74
littleamen

The last 10 days were totally ridic for me with shows (Raul Malo, Dead Confederate, Lucinda Williams, Band of Horses and Tift Merritt/the Jayhawks). Therefor I'm taking time off from shows until Lucero next week.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:03 PM   #75
Life is a Pigsty

Life is a Pigsty will become famous soon enough

My Morning Jacket tomorrow night in Glasgow. They are also on Jools Holland tonight
Life is a Pigsty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links