TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan's Real Location

Old 03-28-2008, 12:14 AM   #1
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of
Ryan's Real Location

Okay, call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but Ryan is not in Paris. Ryan has stated clearly that he is not being forthright in a lot of his statements.

If you watch the video he made about going to the shop. Right around 3 minutes 55 seconds the radio personality, in as clear English as can be, talked about how we've gone over 4,000 deaths in Iraq now. That happened just 3 days ago.

I don't believe Ryan is in France recording, I think he is in New York City right now.

Maybe everyone knew this, but I had thought the general thought was he left the country.

Thoughts?
GILMORE104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:16 AM   #2
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ryan's Real Location

He's definitely in NYC still. He had a blog post stating it was 4am which corresponded to New York time.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:20 AM   #3
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILMORE104 View Post
If you watch the video he made about going to the shop. Right around 3 minutes 55 seconds the radio personality, in as clear English as can be, talked about how we've gone over 4,000 deaths in Iraq now. That happened just 3 days ago.
The weather report was also pretty accurate for this past week.
clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:23 AM   #4
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

Now, here's the part that could be potentially worrisome.

Do you think he's recording anything? Do you think he's in New York just making these videos or do you think he's really recording a cd?

Thanks for corroborating other parts though!
Old 03-28-2008, 12:25 AM   #5
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

he even wrote a blog about the fact that he uses the blog to make shit up.

who knows what he's really doing? whatever, so long as there's an album somewhere along the way... and there will be.
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 12:25 AM   #6
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

He says that he's writing in his apartment, not sure if he's done any recording.

Him saying he was in Paris could be his response to us wondering why he wasn't there recording. Some of our discussions have seemed to have appeared in his past videos. It could all just be a coincidence though.
Old 03-28-2008, 12:38 AM   #7
GILMORE104
Moo

i'm not sure. I just hope he's recording. 6 months is too long!
Old 03-28-2008, 01:56 AM   #8
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
who knows what he's really doing? whatever, so long as there's an album somewhere along the way... and there will be.

I don't care where he records, just as long as he does.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2008, 05:08 AM   #9
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Let's face it folks - most of this blog is completely off the wall. Is he writing songs - maybe, is he recording - I doubt it.

Rob was right - he either forgot about time differences or did it deliberately. I'm on Paris time give or take an hour and it didn't work - not even for an oddball insomniac.

What I do think is probably true is that he's going to California - and birthdays - MM's is 10 April so that could also shoot the big denial in the foot (odor free or not).