TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Mandy Moore

Old 05-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #26
Favonian

Favonian is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mandy Moore

Oh right, yeah... I get it now. I'm a bit slow on the uptake here.
Favonian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:49 PM   #27
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Atherton View Post
Walter Peck.
Dickless.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:50 PM   #28
William Atherton

William Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
Dickless.
The hunter becomes the hunted...

Look at how the perception has changed.
Where is the glory now Wok?

Don't be mad, it was all in jest.
William Atherton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 06:54 PM   #29
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't do any of this for glory.
That was just an unexpected side effect.

Like I said, I did it because I was bored.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #30
William Atherton

William Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these partsWilliam Atherton is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I didn't do any of this for glory.
That was just an unexpected side effect.

Like I said, I did it because I was bored.
Please, we all saw how pleased you were with yourself...
Old 05-06-2008, 06:58 PM   #31
ewok.online
CATHERINE

That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

But it wasn't my reason.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #32
William Atherton

Quote:
That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it.

But it wasn't my reason.
Watch what happens when someone really hacks something.
Old 05-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #33
ewok.online
CATHERINE

I never claimed to hack anything.

I actually denied that. I just signed up.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #34
William Atherton

Quote:
I never claimed to hack anything.

I actually denied that. I just signed up.
I never promoted music though, did I Wok???
Old 05-06-2008, 07:05 PM   #35
ewok.online
CATHERINE

I never did, either.

I never posted any links to my stuff on the blog.
I posted one of my songs, with NO VOCALS, just as a joke.
Yeah, I forgot to take one out, but i did.

And I only gave out the link to my music when people told me they thought it was good.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:07 PM   #36
William Atherton

Quote:
I never did, either.

I never posted any links to my stuff on the blog.
I posted one of my songs, with NO VOCALS, just as a joke.
Yeah, I forgot to take one out, but i did.

And I only gave out the link to my music when people told me they thought it was good.
You're in deeper than me and they will never find me...
Old 05-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #37
ewok.online
CATHERINE

And that means?

I'm seriously trying to understand, but you aren't making it easy.

Old 05-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #38
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Atherton View Post
You're in deeper than me and they will never find me...
you're an odd one.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:11 PM   #39
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And that means?

I think it means that he/she is hidden deep in some federal prison somewhere.
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:13 PM   #40
William Atherton

Quote:
And that means?

Look, I swear to God I can't make it any easier for you.

That isn't some sort of (you guys just aren't getting it) either. This is what I can do, so I am doing it.

I meant if music is involved and someone took over someone's space and shared music that didn't belong to the artist's space they took over - LOOK OUT.

It was a warning really but you mistook it as me antagonizing you or something.
Somehow I doubt Ryan will do anything though because he isn't quite sure who is coming at him from which directions online (especially) lately...

Old 05-06-2008, 07:16 PM   #41
ewok.online
CATHERINE

There is nothing illegal about it.

I'm actually familiar with copyright law, so there are few, if any, legal grounds for action.

Old 05-06-2008, 08:27 PM   #42
ArkhamAsylum

ArkhamAsylum is just really niceArkhamAsylum is just really nice

This is a very strange-looking thread now after all those posts were removed, looks as though Ewok is having a conversation with himself.
ArkhamAsylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:54 PM   #43
William Atherton

You can talk to yourselves all you like, it still will not change the facts, the truth.
Old 05-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #44
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

Not to mention that this isn't a post from Ryan's blog. Nor is the on about Mel Gibson and Gary Busey or whatever. They were on the hijacked blog.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 11:16 PM   #45
LaCienegaSmile
Punk As Fuck

LaCienegaSmile will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkhamAsylum View Post
This is a very strange-looking thread now after all those posts were removed, looks as though Ewok is having a conversation with himself.
LaCienegaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:12 AM   #46
Haley

Haley is an unknown quantity at this point

My head hurts.

I'm seeing more posts than what feeds has here.

There's one that features Ryan with blond/red hair, a banjo, a straw hat, and a ridiculous grin which he's captioned: "It was right after this photo was taken that I knew it was time to stop drinking Wild Turkey every day. TWO YEARS BABY. HI JESSICA!!!"

Then there's one in which he says "I am going to get my ass waxed tomorrow. I want it to be nice and smooth when George St-Pierre kisses it."

And the last line to the Mandy Moore post is: "Mandy is very much in love with a ghost."

Am I the only one seeing this stuff??
Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:15 AM   #47
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

okay, what? I'm definitely not seeing that.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:23 AM   #48
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haley View Post
My head hurts.

I'm seeing more posts than what feeds has here.

There's one that features Ryan with blond/red hair, a banjo, a straw hat, and a ridiculous grin which he's captioned: "It was right after this photo was taken that I knew it was time to stop drinking Wild Turkey every day. TWO YEARS BABY. HI JESSICA!!!"

Then there's one in which he says "I am going to get my ass waxed tomorrow. I want it to be nice and smooth when George St-Pierre kisses it."

And the last line to the Mandy Moore post is: "Mandy is very much in love with a ghost."

Am I the only one seeing this stuff??
That was up this afternoon. Not the work of Ryan.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:26 AM   #49
Haley

Haley is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
That was up this afternoon. Not the work of Ryan.
So does that mean the Mandy Moore post also wasn't Ryan?
Haley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:47 AM   #50
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

Neither the Mandy Moore post or the Mel Gibson one were Ryan, that was after the blog was hijacked and he went back to the tumblr one.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links