TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Video Games

Old 12-20-2007, 05:41 PM   #251
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of
Re: Video Games

I've been playing H3 at my friends. I know that if I go down that road again, and get XBL I'd waste so much time and get so involved that it wouldn't be sane. Maybe I'll get Bioshock and rent H3 to finish the story.

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:44 PM   #252
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

But that's not necessarily a bad thing.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:46 PM   #253
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

You didn't know me when I was BIG into Halo. It was kind of consuming, I cared far too much about that number that was my rank.

Sorry?
Old 12-20-2007, 05:48 PM   #254
taparoo
Turning your orbit around

taparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to beholdtaparoo is a splendid one to behold

I'd definitely go for Bioshock, especially if you don't have Live. The game has a great story and it's really fun.
taparoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:51 PM   #255
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quincy View Post
You didn't know me when I was BIG into Halo. It was kind of consuming, I cared far too much about that number that was my rank.

That's troubling. I've only played a few hours of multiplayer on H3 and I'm pretty bored with it.
Old 12-20-2007, 05:53 PM   #256
Quincy
1up

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post

That's troubling. I've only played a few hours of multiplayer on H3 and I'm pretty bored with it.
My friends were like that too, it sometimes wasn't fun, but we had to play until we won again.

Sorry?
Old 12-23-2007, 11:12 AM   #257
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Call of Duty 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Halo 3
Old 12-23-2007, 07:44 PM   #258
Quincy
1up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post

oh that's a good one.

Sorry?
Old 12-23-2007, 08:13 PM   #259
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I was just playing today.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2007, 02:04 AM   #260
blueone

I'm anixiously (read dying) to know if I've got Call of Duty 4 for Christmas.
Old 01-19-2008, 06:35 AM   #261
Quincy
1up

Just bought Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun for the PC, leaving my Xbox and Xbox360 hasn't helped me doing any more work, so might as well get on with some video gaming,

Sorry?
Old 01-19-2008, 10:33 AM   #262
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I'm anixiously (read dying) to know if I've got Call of Duty 4 for Christmas.
Did you?
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2008, 10:55 AM   #263
blueone

Ye.

Completed it too.
Old 01-21-2008, 09:09 AM   #264
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

If you have a Wii, get Mario Galaxy. It's a fantastic game -- I'm only about a third of the way through and I love it. The levels are nice and short, so it's good for a person like me with a short attention span.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:36 AM   #265
ArkhamAsylum

ArkhamAsylum is just really niceArkhamAsylum is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
If you have a Wii, get Mario Galaxy. It's a fantastic game -- I'm only about a third of the way through and I love it. The levels are nice and short, so it's good for a person like me with a short attention span.
I got that game for Christmas and have really been enjoying it, the levels are short as you said and not particularly difficult, but the way the levels are designed is quite creative.
ArkhamAsylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:52 AM   #266
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

It's a bit hard on the neck at first, since you want to turn your head when you go sideways and upside down.
Old 02-11-2008, 01:24 PM   #267
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

I just got my birthday gift early from my gf this past weekend -- Madden 08 and Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition.

I've never played a Madden game before, and it's pretty fun. I'm just playing some exhibition games to learn how this goes.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #268
blueone

Fun.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #269
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

It's out in the UK?
Old 04-21-2008, 07:11 PM   #270
blueone

Yep.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:12 PM   #271
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

It's on our list -- I'll have to see when it comes out here. I'm thinking May.

Edit: April 27.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #272
blueone

Comes out late April in A Merry Car.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:17 PM   #273
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Does it come with one wheel?
Old 04-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #274
blueone

Yeppers.

And it works very well, especially in Manual.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:18 PM   #275
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Manual?
Sponsored Links