TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Video Games

Old 04-21-2008, 07:20 PM   #276
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of
Re: Video Games

There's two driving modes - Automatic and Manual.

Automatic does the sliding round corners for you and doesn't give you mini-boosts etc.

Manual is the classic setup where you bunny-hop to slide around a corner and you get a boost if you do it for long enough.

Not quite sure why there's two options since Manual is quite clearly superior.
blueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #277
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

I've only played MK64, so it's all relatively new to me. It'll get me playing Wii again.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:23 PM   #278
blueone

blueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud ofblueone has much to be proud of

That's exactly why I bought it. I haven't played my Wii in ages.

And there's the new Super Smash Bros. coming out soon. I loved the N64 version of that.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:25 PM   #279
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

We're waiting for it to come down in price here. I still haven't started Resident Evil 4 yet.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:27 PM   #280
blueone

You've had that for ages!

But, to be honest, my friend lent me RE4 too and haven't started it either.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:33 PM   #281
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

We're like, the exact same person, D.
Old 04-21-2008, 07:35 PM   #282
blueone

Two of a kind, dood.
Old 04-22-2008, 09:21 AM   #283
Jacoby
My Jaw Hurts

Jacoby will become famous soon enough

Yea, big problem with the RE4 disk that i lend you dude, is that it is scratched and refused to work on YOUR wii. I reckon that it would work fine on mine. Any dedicated MMORPG or FPS players know of any upcoming games that may be of interest?
Old 04-22-2008, 09:34 AM   #284
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

RE4 is so good.
They're all so good, I even think Umbrella Chronicles is a good timekiller.
But the "remastered" one for the GameCube was and is the best one.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 09:45 AM   #285
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

That's the one I have -- the ported GameCube one. I've heard really good things about it and that the port actually made it better. Plus it was cheap.
Old 04-22-2008, 10:09 AM   #286
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone excited for Grand Theft Auto IV?
Old 04-23-2008, 04:29 PM   #287
Jacoby
My Jaw Hurts

Can't say that I'm into that sort of game, but i gotta' say, i did play GTA III and a bit of vice city and quite enjoyed it. What console is it coming out on?
Old 04-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #288
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Just the big boys. The PS3 and Xbox360.
Old 04-23-2008, 04:35 PM   #289
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

I might buy this

Sorry?
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:35 PM   #290
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

Also should buy Halo 3

Sorry?
Old 04-23-2008, 04:35 PM   #291
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

I want that game so bad.

I also wish MGS4 was on more than the PS3.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 04:38 PM   #292
Quincy
1up

I will get a PS3 when it is not ridiculously over-priced.

Sorry?
Old 04-23-2008, 05:06 PM   #293
Jacoby
My Jaw Hurts

Can't be bothered to get any consoles. Got a Wii, Desktop PC and a Laptop on the way, what more could i want for all my gaming purposes? Possibly a bloody XBOX 360 so i can actually play some of the games coming out! grrr!
Old 04-25-2008, 12:11 PM   #294
Rob
Administrator

Xbox Live users can now add their gamercards to their profile. I have done so on mine. Might have to scroll down some. It's on the right.

http://www.tobeyoung.org/member.php?u=14

To add your's, go to User CP > Edit Details...it's towards the bottom.
Old 04-25-2008, 12:14 PM   #295
blueone

Nice.

See you're nearly at 2k. S'not bad.

I can hardly speak as I'm at 4k after 15 months.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:34 PM   #296
Jacoby
My Jaw Hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueone View Post
I can hardly speak as I'm at 4k after 15 months.
Thats because thou sucketh!
Old 04-25-2008, 10:02 PM   #297
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

I added Lee's to my page as I know a couple of you are on his friend list.

Chances are you won't find me playing much unless it's Guitar Hero/Rock Band or old arcade games. And when I do play I play under his name anyway, I didn't really care about having my own.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 04:32 AM   #298
Quincy
1up

Making An Impression

Sorry?
Old 05-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #299
Jacoby
My Jaw Hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by taparoo View Post
I'd definitely go for Bioshock, especially if you don't have Live. The game has a great story and it's really fun.
Ever play it on computer?
Old 09-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #300
Quincy
1up

Just got this, absolutely awesome

Sorry?
Sponsored Links