TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

your status

Old 09-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #851
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future
Re: your status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Mountain View Post
I haven't had that in ages. I need to get some now.
It's not from a bottle, it's just the powder stuff that you stir into a glass of milk. Still tastes good though.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:12 PM   #852
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Maven and Jack Stark got married. Karl was the best man. Sparky was the celebrant. Many tears were shed.
I can't believe I missed this. I'm going to have to stir things up tomorrow just to make up for it.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:19 PM   #853
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukin View Post
It's not from a bottle, it's just the powder stuff that you stir into a glass of milk. Still tastes good though.
Is it Quik? Chocolate Quik is nectar from heaven.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:22 PM   #854
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Is it Quik? Chocolate Quik is nectar from heaven.
Yeah, it is Quik. I got it for the little boy, but I'm sure I'm having more of it than he is.

Funnily, as much as I love chocolate, I just am not a fan of some chocolate things, such as chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream.
Old 09-08-2009, 07:28 PM   #855
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, it is Quik. I got it for the little boy, but I'm sure I'm having more of it than he is.

Funnily, as much as I love chocolate, I just am not a fan of some chocolate things, such as chocolate milk and chocolate ice cream.
I'm not big on chocolate in general unless its Quik or Paddle Pops.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 07:30 PM   #856
lukin
I'm talking ace

Quote:
I'm not big on chocolate in general unless its Quik or Paddle Pops.
Actually those chocolate paddle pops I can do. Yum.
Old 09-08-2009, 10:52 PM   #857
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just as good. I love all things strawberry related.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 10:36 AM   #858
moleculardestruction
why decide?

moleculardestruction has a spectacular aura about

contemplating eating some more chocolate.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #859
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Drinking a milkshake, eating a chicken sandwich, studying Portugese, and reading the Apple news.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 12:59 PM   #860
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

Really excited for the fundraising party tomorrow night.
Not even mildly excited to start classes again.
clewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 07:48 PM   #861
SkortBrun

SkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud of

Learning Latin.
SkortBrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 10:25 AM   #862
maddiehope
Eat it, Wonder Boy

maddiehope is a jewel in the roughmaddiehope is a jewel in the rough

glad to have a break at work
Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #863
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light

eating cookies.....
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #864
clewis
gangster

clewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud ofclewis has much to be proud of

Just waking up and getting going.
Old 09-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #865
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I am very broke by surprise. It is time to make the dreaded "I am a failure" phone calls.
But, on the bright side, before I realized I was going to be broke, I bought that shirt from threadless type tees that says "being vague is almost as fun as doing this other thing . . "
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 02:59 PM   #866
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
I am very broke by surprise. It is time to make the dreaded "I am a failure" phone calls.
But, on the bright side, before I realized I was going to be broke, I bought that shirt from threadless type tees that says "being vague is almost as fun as doing this other thing . . "
I'm sorry to hear that, Bot. I'm broke as shit right now, so I know how that story goes.

About the shirt... That sounds like something I'd definitely wear. Very funny.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #867
clewis
gangster

Enjoying being single.
Old 09-12-2009, 06:57 PM   #868
SkortBrun

SkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud of

Getting ready to go to a concert at this abandoned movie theatre downtown.
SkortBrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 PM   #869
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

watching Grindhouse: Planet Terror on tv.

also, kind of sad that no one I know IRL likes this movie. my bf refuses to watch this w/ me. he went to bed and put on a documentary or something. party pooper.
Old 09-13-2009, 02:17 AM   #870
clewis
gangster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Mountain View Post
watching Grindhouse: Planet Terror on tv.

also, kind of sad that no one I know IRL likes this movie. my bf refuses to watch this w/ me. he went to bed and put on a documentary or something. party pooper. :
I have to admit that I didn't enjoy Grindhouse. Very much a case of style over substance for me.
Old 09-13-2009, 08:48 AM   #871
suzfoldsfive
Phantom Eyes

suzfoldsfive is just really nicesuzfoldsfive is just really nice

Rocked Beatles Rock Band.

and i'm not gonna break, but if i do
i'm gonna shatter like the glass i turned your heart into
suzfoldsfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 10:15 AM   #872
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Working from home tomorrow
Old 09-14-2009, 10:18 AM   #873
clewis
gangster

So annoyed with a client who can't make up his mind.
Old 09-14-2009, 11:25 AM   #874
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

SO glad to finally like a paint color in my living room!

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 11:37 AM   #875
sadie7
slow down

sadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of lightsadie7 is a glorious beacon of light

so depressed with my marrage
sadie7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links