TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The TBY Taco Bell thread

Old 01-15-2013, 01:02 PM   #201
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
nope, i ate them as they were intended by the chefs
Noted.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:03 PM   #202
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TBY Taco Bell thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
nope, i ate them as they were intended by the chefs
Were these a Lorena Garcia creation for Tacobell (one word)?
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:25 PM   #203
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Trying all 3. Got a little sauce just in case. About ready to dig in.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:26 PM   #204
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Record the video somehow and post it.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #205
JackStark211

Old 01-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #206
JackStark211

I must say,pretty impressive. The potato taste like loaded potato skins, the chicken is just like buffalo wings, and the nacho is just like taco bell nachos. The first bite of the wings and potato ones were a little strange because you are not used to that flavor being delivered as a burrito, but you warm up to it fast. All 3 for $3.22 is a steal. Can't wait to see how these different food mingle inside me, and how the by-product will pass.

Thumbs up Taco Bell, you win again.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:45 PM   #207
JackStark211

Oh, and i only used the sauce on the nacho one.
Old 01-15-2013, 01:53 PM   #208
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

dammit now i want taco bell.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #209
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

tacobell
Old 01-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #210
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Just a few sauces
Old 01-15-2013, 02:06 PM   #211
JackStark211

Interesting things are taking place within me.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 PM   #212
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

I had a normal day after eating mine.

It's you, not the food.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:11 PM   #213
JackStark211

I was having trouble before the food, so you are correct. Not ver wise of me to throw all that hot sauce into an already messed up belly.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:15 PM   #214
Rob
Administrator

The flavor is worth the pain
Old 01-15-2013, 02:20 PM   #215
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
tacobell
sorry.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 02:24 PM   #216
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:09 PM   #217
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
tacobell
Are you saying this because I told you guys about how much I hate that lady?

I literally cringe when she says "tacobull" the way she does. It is because of her specifically that the only live television I watch now is football games. Her commercial probably isn't even on anymore, but I don't care. She's worse than rachel ray to me.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 03:10 PM   #218
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

I completely agree with you. It's a rational hatred.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #219
JackStark211

Her contribution might be the worst thing Taco Bell has ever done.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:08 PM   #220
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm out of the loop, who is that girl? Will Jack need to launch fecal rummage upon her?
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #221
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Old 01-16-2013, 08:19 AM   #222
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no... so she's the face of these poser Chipotle items. That just ain't TB!!! No kid working in the back (who has weekly fantasies about pinching a loaf in the refried bean tray) is going to make anything there "upscale." Give it up.

And, even if they succeed... there will be violent class warfare between the bourgeois cantina elitists and the hordes of trashed after hours types. There will be blood.

I like black beans and seasoned rice... alot. And I'm completely down with a lowbrow burrito filled with tex-mex alpo and tater tots, but not in the same venue... no way.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:09 PM   #223
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Quote:
Taco Bell fans can finally mark their calendars: Doritos Locos Tacos in Cool Ranch flavor will be launched March 7.

The chain is rolling out the new variety a year after the Doritos Locos Tacos were launched in a Nacho Cheese flavor. Taco Bell says it already sold more than 350 million of finger-staining tacos, making them the biggest ever product launch.
http://www.kansascity.com/2013/02/13...ool-ranch.html
Old 02-13-2013, 01:15 PM   #224
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Oh yeah! Hopefully they switch it up a little, maybe with that avocado ranch sauce instead of sour cream. Or chicken. That sounds better with the cool ranch flavor.

Fuck I want some taco bell again. It never fails, every time I open this thread.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:19 PM   #225
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

This is finally the nail in the coffin for the cantina bowls.
Sponsored Links