TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

The TBY Taco Bell thread

Old 09-12-2011, 12:03 PM   #26
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The TBY Taco Bell thread

Yeah! Pesto & Rosemary infused Focaccia Gordita!
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 12:55 PM   #27
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSkanky View Post
Yeah! Pesto & Rosemary infused Focaccia Gordita!
My GOD.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #28
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

For passover: (Kosher) Refried beans and rice on Challah.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:15 PM   #29
radioradi0

radioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to all

Not to get you all off the topic of that flatbread thing (which is very silly for TB to sell)...

But I'm really digging the new "al pastor"-ish items, with seemingly-homemade salsa. The bean burrito in this style (I think it's called fresca?) is my new order there, which used to be the lowly bean burrito.
radioradi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:24 PM   #30
nyf

nyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to allnyf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post

Anyone have this yet?
I had it with bacon ranch. Tasty indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
Using the term chicken skin reminds me of when I take my fat friends to KFC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
Come on. Leak.
nyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2011, 10:30 PM   #31
radioradi0

radioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to allradioradi0 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyf View Post
I had it with bacon ranch. Tasty indeed.
Bacon and ranch are two beautiful flavors together.
radioradi0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 01:01 AM   #32
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

Not taco bell related, but bacon related. Today I hate this massive chunk of applewood smoke bacon which literally took up all of the space in my mouth and made me feel a little heart attacky afterwards, but it was worth it.

(continue Taco Bell discussion)
Old 09-13-2011, 11:01 AM   #33
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

mmmmmmm, applewood smoked bacon.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:53 PM   #34
JackStark211

Had the Volcano Nachos & Baja Chalupa last night. Such a golden combination.
Old 09-17-2011, 12:05 PM   #35
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyklipklop View Post
For passover: (Kosher) Refried beans and rice on Challah.
Are the beans Kosher? I thought that was out for some reason.... Your quesadilla and tostade (both on matzoh) would have to be on separate plastic trays.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:10 PM   #36
babyklipklop
blobby fish

Jack is wanted.

Cops Hunt Man Who Firebombed Taco Bell Because His Chalupas Had Too Little Meat
Old 10-26-2011, 02:04 PM   #37
JackStark211

That's a serious offense. The lack of meat, I mean.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #38
JackStark211

Having this for lunch, WTF should I order?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:43 PM   #39
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

don't do it.
Old 11-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #40
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
Having this for lunch, WTF should I order?
Have you had the XXL Chalupa recently?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:58 PM   #41
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Have you had the XXL Chalupa recently?
I was actually thinking about going with that and maybe a bean burrito.

What do you suggest?
Old 11-07-2011, 12:59 PM   #42
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

If it were me, I'd get a XXL Chalupa and a Cheesy Gordita Crunch
Old 11-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #43
JackStark211

XXL Chicken Chalupa, bean burrito, & fresco taco.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:18 PM   #44
Rob
Administrator

That XXL looks disgusting
Old 11-07-2011, 02:20 PM   #45
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Looks nothing like the Brian Wilson ad.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:21 PM   #46
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
Looks nothing like the Brian Wilson ad.
bingo
Old 11-07-2011, 02:22 PM   #47
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

looks like a full diaper...
Old 11-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #48
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

even after seeing that, i'm still kind of hungry.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 02:23 PM   #49
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
That XXL looks disgusting
yeah, they kind of fucked me with presentation, but it was excellent.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:26 PM   #50
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
looks like a full diaper...
Oh it will be. Give it time.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
after you read you have to go, asshate, baja blast your colon, chalooop... ahh "splash!", cheesy gordita crunch ftw, chowder bags are ready to burst!!!, fatties, jack is related to smittay, runs for the border, slung from yo' bung!, staple thread & food, taco bell, truck nuts, what won't jack eat?