TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Masturbation

View Poll Results: How often do you masturbate?
Female - Several times a day 0 0%
Female - Daily 0 0%
Female - Several times a week 1 4.00%
Female - Several times a month 6 24.00%
Female - Monthly 0 0%
Female - Several times a year 1 4.00%
Female - Never 0 0%
Male - Several times a day 2 8.00%
Male - Daily 2 8.00%
Male - Several times a week 9 36.00%
Male - Several times a month 4 16.00%
Male - Monthly 0 0%
Male - Several times a year 0 0%
Male - Never 0 0%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-02-2013, 07:57 PM   #26
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Masturbation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
I knew I was doing something right!!! Ha!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 04:18 PM   #27
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Masturbation

This just came across my tumblr dashboard: http://www.vice.com/read/fucking-hys...e=vicetumblrus

Quote:
Not far from San Francisco's favorite trans bar in the heart of the historically gay-friendly Polk district you'll find the Antique Vibrator Museum, a vivid exhibit of vibrators dating from the early 20th century through the 1970s.

The museum opened last year inside a sex-toy store called Good Vibrations, where therapist and educator Joani Blank had been displaying a few old vibrators since she opened the shop in 1977. Gradually, customers started to donate their own, then eBay came along, and 36 years later, her small collection has evolved into the Antique Vibrator Museum—home to more than 120 vintage vibrators, along with packaging materials, manuals, print ads, and other vibrator-related ephemera. It’s the biggest collection of orgasm-inspiring devices open to the public today.

The curator of the museum, Dr. Carol Queen, who we interviewed last year, gives regular tours of the old-timey vibes, which are arranged chronologically inside a dozen glass cases. A lot of her info comes from from Rachel P. Maines's book, The Technology of Orgasm: "Hysteria," the Vibrator, and Women's Sexual Satisfaction. But while Maines's historical research forms the backbone of the Antique Vibrator Museum, Dr. Queen is the one who fleshes things out.

"It's one thing to know about vibrators as sex toys, and quite another to see how many types there were throughout the century," she says. "It's also a great example of design and industrial changes in one particular household implement."

The vibrator itself has a long and storied history rooted in female hysteria, a so-called physical illness that disappeared from medical textbooks in 1952. For centuries, though, hysteria was a legitimate and common diagnosis for women who just needed to get laid, or, at the very least, treat themselves to a few mind-blowing orgasms. But since most women in the old-timey days didn't even know they could have orgasms, they needed someone—or something—to help. Thanks in part to the Antique Vibrator Museum, here's a timeline chronicling the evolution of vibrators in history.

hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:48 PM   #28
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

That's like the Museum of Sex in NYC.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 09:36 PM   #29
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA We went to that museum in NYC. At first Ms. Skanky really like the timeline of events and earlier part of the tour. By the end she was like, "It's just too much cock. Let's go."
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 04:04 PM   #30
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

It's national masturbation month. http://www.goodvibes.com/content.jht...on-month-facts

Last edited by hildegoat; 05-02-2013 at 04:25 PM..
Old 05-03-2013, 02:35 PM   #31
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 02:58 PM   #32
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Scottish Wank Camp, anyone? http://gawker.com/lets-all-go-to-a-b...-we-1501789482
Old 01-15-2014, 03:23 PM   #33
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

8=========D~~~~~
Old 01-22-2014, 04:55 PM   #34
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Vice interviews the creator of the Fleshlight: http://www.vice.com/read/the-founder...e=vicetumblrus
Old 04-28-2014, 05:59 PM   #35
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

Quote:
The Autoblow 2 is billed as the world’s preeminent “realistic robotic oral sex simulator for men.” It comes equipped with a motor built that lasts over 500 hours, a removable mouth-shaped sleeve made from artificial skin, adjustable speeds (duh you need adjustable speeds), and is "super easy to clean." The Autoblow 2’s website specifies (emphasis theirs): “The feeling of having your penis inside of the sleeve while the spring-loaded beads stroke up and down can best be described in two words: surprisingly good.”

Earlier this year, Brian Sloan, a former lawyer and the creator of the Autoblow 2—as well as other adult entertainment products like the original Autoblow, Mangasm, and Ladygasm—realized that despite investing over $100,000 into creating and testing the product, he was still $45,000 short of having the funds necessary to complete the project. This led him to launch an IndieGoGo crowdsourcing campaign, which has become something of a viral success. With 16 days left in the campaign, the Autoblow 2 has raised over $40,000.

I found the concept and crowdfunding success of the Autoblow 2 fascinating, so I decided to give Brian a call in China (where he’s based) to discuss what his law school buddies think of his new career choice, the other names considered before settling on "Autoblow," and why sex toys should work like kitchen appliances.

http://www.vice.com/read/the-autoblo...e=vicetumblrus
Old 04-29-2014, 05:40 PM   #36
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

I still say gross, bad move on that one. I just see so many things going horribly, horribly wrong. Least they made it easy to clean!
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 11:09 PM   #37
sleigher

sleigher is just really nicesleigher is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by purpletrain View Post
Stuff like butt plugs really make me feel "full" and enhances any sort of stimulation I do in the front, if you know what I mean
i truly have no idea what you mean
sleigher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:20 AM   #38
JackStark211

Me either.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:12 AM   #39
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to allthebalvenie is a name known to all

does a ziploc full of lotion and my couch count as masturbation?
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 10:45 AM   #40
shamooth
These Mad Dogs of Glory

shamooth has a spectacular aura about

i used to fuck my felix the cat slipper when i was a kid.
shamooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 11:03 AM   #41
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamooth View Post
i used to fuck my felix the cat slipper when i was a kid.
Tell us more.
Old 03-07-2018, 11:53 AM   #42
shamooth
These Mad Dogs of Glory

shamooth has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
Tell us more.
one had a hole in it. it was like a fleshlight. i was probably like 11. you asked.

Last edited by shamooth; 03-07-2018 at 11:59 AM..
shamooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 04:24 PM   #43
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

+1 Rep for that!
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:31 AM   #44
Senyla

Senyla is an unknown quantity at this point

Here's another way of looking at things: beta WK behaviour and a lack of desire to fap actually have a common cause. If your body and "hormones" were in an alpha state you would have no WK gentlefeels and would also want to fap or mack sloots basically all day.

These things fluctuate "naturally" but for users of this forum I suspect the main problem is training too much and/or cutting, both of which turn you beta as fock leading to symptoms like those you described.

Certain supps cause this as well.

Only ever got attached to girls while taking meds with known emotional side effects crew
Was an FA born-again kissless virgin until I stopped lifting and ate more carbs crew
Now is a cold-hearted slayer crew
Turn beta whenever I lower my cals and lose weight crew
Can't get hard when have DOMS crew
Senyla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
chowder bags are ready to burst!!!, dick in hand, fap fap fap, ff's getting tingly, flickin' the bean, get out the vibrator, masturbation, tby gets personal