TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Ryan Adams > Tour Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

What Am I supposed to do with this forum?

Old 03-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
What Am I supposed to do with this forum?

Since this is a brand new forum, you may be asking yourself this. The goal of this forum is to have an archive of every show for our community. Things that would be nice to have are Setlists, Downloads, Tour Posters, Pictures, Reviews/Comments and anything else related to the show. If you have a request for something, put it here in this main forum. Don't be afraid to add a show yourself. The admins and mods can edit it to make sure everything matches up with the other shows If you have any general questions or concerns, leave them here.
Old 03-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #2
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Am I supposed to do with this forum?

So....do we still update the wiki?
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #3
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, wait, LOLZ. The wiki hasn't been updated in months.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #4
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
So....do we still update the wiki?
I think so. I think it's harder to get people involved in that as it's not part of the actually forum.
Old 03-19-2008, 04:01 PM   #5
Tim Simmons

Will more years be added?
Old 03-19-2008, 04:02 PM   #6
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Will more years be added?
Yes. I was going to wait until I had it all done, but I added 100+ shows this morning and couldn't get myself to add anymore.
Old 03-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #7
raisemyglass
non smoker. happy.*

raisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to beholdraisemyglass is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I added a setlist for one show about a week ago.
Old 03-21-2008, 08:53 PM   #8
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

oh... am i allowed to post setlists if there are now downloads available for those shows?
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 08:58 PM   #9
Rob
Administrator

Yeah that's perfectly fine. Any show information is helpful, hopefully it continues to add up over time.
Old 03-21-2008, 09:21 PM   #10
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

hopefully, yes

i have some uk06 photos, when i work out which cities they're from i'll post them in their respective threads too.

i like this forum, it's a good idea
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 11:26 PM   #11
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

Quote:
I just updated 2008.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:04 AM   #12
twistedwings
a whisper in the noise

twistedwings will become famous soon enough

Will there be any of the older shows coming~ older as in like Whiskeytown, etc? I just killed my old computer the other day and almost all of my live shows went down with it
twistedwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2008, 11:52 AM   #13
Rob
Administrator

Yeah, I'll get working on that soon.
Old 05-23-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
Tim Simmons

Rob, this is a great feature.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links