Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

walking pneumonia

Old 10-20-2008, 06:40 PM   #1
Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Angry walking pneumonia

can’t breathe-*

was allergic to the “cylins” the doctors were giving me. throat is swollen and i am seeing double. i can’t barely get out of bed and am finally home.

nobody really gave a shit if i was sick. i am unimportant to so many people unless i can produce something. i might say “i am really sick” and the feedback i get is “………..”

i am the dancing monkey.

fuck that,

and fuck being sick*

and fuck being 33 and at the mercy of people who don’t understand that. i’m lucky i didn’t fucking die from allergic reactions, THREE times to something i should never take.

how many people asked me if i was okay in the cardinals.*

answer= 0

number of albums or amount of ” a fuck” i give right now about any of that

answer= 0

i have fucking walking pneumonia and have to get a tripe dose of cylins (who gives that for the flu????? wtf) and have to get as much rest as possible.

i quit smoking.

i also quit this.

this is stupid and was funny for a minute.

ha ha.

i look forward to finishing my job so i can get back to work. as in, stuff i actually like with people who actually are interested.

meanwhile, i am sorry i ever doubted my home here in manhattan.

what an insult to my own intelligence.

angry

sick

non-smoker

perfectly unafraid of telling it like it is.

to the Atlanta Ga crowd i am very very sorry you had to witness my voice blowing out. i have never had that happen.

i gave it everything i had, and everything i had was not enough.

i heard the “fuck you’s” and stuff shouted at the bus. i hope you don’t get the flu or sick ever at your workplace and your throat starts closing up and your co-workers turn their noses up at you.

i hope you don’t have to wait to fly you are so sick, just to get back to your doctor and home.

i hope you don’t wake up one day to realize what a joke your whole scene is and find yourself boxed in by madness.

choose life.

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: walking pneumonia

Quote:
how many people asked me if i was okay in the cardinals.*

answer= 0

number of albums or amount of ” a fuck” i give right now about any of that

answer= 0
uh oh
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 06:45 PM   #3
Wayfaringmind
Sketchy

Wayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to beholdWayfaringmind is a splendid one to behold

Yeah. My thoughts exactly.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:52 PM   #4
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

WOW.
So where does this leave us? For purely selfish reasons I hope they keep it together until the UK shows, or at least maybe Ryan can do it solo...or even the Cardinals minus Ryan (which would never happen, but i'd like to see that anyway).

Still cant get my head around this. Looks like the other boys were genuinely pissed off with him.

Also, does this line indicate that he does not like the stuff he's touring at the moment?

Quote:
i look forward to finishing my job so i can get back to work. as in, stuff i actually like with people who actually are interested.
Old 10-20-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
bcart
Suburban gangster flow

bcart is a name known to allbcart is a name known to allbcart is a name known to allbcart is a name known to allbcart is a name known to all

This is very sad. I hope he feels better soon.
bcart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #6
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcart View Post
This is very sad. I hope he feels better soon.
Me too. I think during this whole thing not many of us stopped to think about Ryan's well being...even though im sure the Cards have their reasons to be pissed off at him. I hope it all gets resolved without too much bad feelings
Old 10-20-2008, 07:05 PM   #7
raer7385

raer7385 is a glorious beacon of lightraer7385 is a glorious beacon of lightraer7385 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeds View Post
meanwhile, i am sorry i ever doubted my home here in manhattan.

what an insult to my own intelligence.

double uh oh
raer7385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:05 PM   #8
YurzTruly

YurzTruly will become famous soon enough

I actually thought Brad's apology note sounded sympathetic to Ryan.

Now I'm sorry I missed the thread at RAA before it got deleted.

YurzTruly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:06 PM   #9
raer7385

raer7385 is a glorious beacon of lightraer7385 is a glorious beacon of lightraer7385 is a glorious beacon of light

feel better ryan!
raer7385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:17 PM   #10
Sawyer

Sawyer has a spectacular aura about

OH FUCK!...........

I guess any chance for a make up concert just went out the window.

DAMN IT.

I wish there was a comment section on the cave on his one, and I don't know what the deal was with the Twitter thread on this, because I'd like to directly comment to that statement....and since he doesn't view this site unfortunately.....I thought he did a great job at the concert and did his best, even though he was sick and I cared....and didn't want to see him get worse or blow his voice out.

The problem was the way things stopped and how everything was handled which upset people.....and yeah the fringe are gonna take it to another level if they're screaming FUCK YOU at their bus and doing other things. There were 1 or 2 FU's that I heard as the concert stopped. There was boos after they left the stage....but concerning the screaming at the bus...that was near the VIP section parking lot.

Everyone else was parked on the other side and the sentiment was mostly disappointment about what happened. There was a lot of praise about Ryan and the band though.

But it sucks that the minority who were assholes, who took it to the next level, will ruin any chance that they would even want to return to that location for a makeup....as it is probably 0 chance now regardless.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:22 PM   #11
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:22 PM   #12
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

I quit cigarettes in similar circumstances--some respiratory infection I couldn't shake. It's a crummy way to quit, but it did help--I don't get those kinds of infections anywhere near as often or as bad as I used to.

Here's hoping Ryan feels much better, soon.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #13
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Will the band blog about their unhappiness with Ryan?
Old 10-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #14
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Will the band blog about their unhappiness with Ryan?
God I hope so.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #15
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Blog Wars
Old 10-20-2008, 07:45 PM   #16
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Will we need separate instances of Feeds?
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:45 PM   #17
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Sounds like the UK are going to get some great shows.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:47 PM   #18
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

hold on to your seats.

This is either going to spawn catastrophe or greatness.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:50 PM   #19
Sawyer

Sawyer has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
hold on to your seats.

This is either going to spawn catastrophe or greatness.
i still am....even though it's past-tense.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:54 PM   #20
LaCienegaSmile
Punk As Fuck

LaCienegaSmile will become famous soon enough

Holy shit! I can't believe all I just read there.
LaCienegaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 07:54 PM   #21
Sydneyfan

Dubstar has leapt to the Cards defence...

Quote:
What??? those guys bend over backwards for him so he can be the best he can be...
Old 10-20-2008, 07:55 PM   #22
Rob
Administrator

Dubstar
Old 10-20-2008, 07:59 PM   #23
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

No offense to the Cardinals who I think are a really good band, but if anyone thinks they'd have much of a following without Ryan, they're delusional.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #24
LaCienegaSmile
Punk As Fuck

LaCienegaSmile will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Dubstar has leapt to the Cards defence...

I'm sure Ryan will appreciate that
LaCienegaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:01 PM   #25
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny44 View Post
No offense to the Cardinals who I think are a really good band, but if anyone thinks they'd have much of a following without Ryan, they're delusional.
Neal said they are the best band out there right now.

Tags
blog drama, cardinal drama, dra-ma, drama, dubstar, meltdown, pneumonia pills, ryan pity party, ryan quits blogging, sick, sickness