Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Male or female

View Poll Results: I'm a ....
Girl 31 54.39%
Guy 26 45.61%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2006, 07:46 PM   #1
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute
Male or female

Just curious about the number of females vs males on this board.

If you're not sure, please consult your doctor.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 07:49 PM   #2
sicottem
ufo at the zoo

sicottem is a name known to allsicottem is a name known to allsicottem is a name known to allsicottem is a name known to allsicottem is a name known to all
Re: Male or female

i guess im a male
sicottem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:54 AM   #3
Factory Boy
BJ's Booze Buggy.

Factory Boy will become famous soon enough

I'm hermaphrodite, as well you know Sydders.
Factory Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:11 AM   #4
Kevin McF
It's Not Me, It's You

Kevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to allKevin McF is a name known to all

male, you should have made it public
Kevin McF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 05:11 PM   #5
Nix
Disciple of The Adams

Nix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin McF
male, you should have made it public
Too right, time to vote and mess up the poll.
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 06:39 PM   #6
Sydneyfan

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factory Boy
I'm hermaphrodite, as well you know Sydders.

There's this guy I know in India that you really should meet.

And, yep I should have made the poll public. I suck at making polls basically.
Old 08-23-2006, 08:08 PM   #7
Quincy
1up

Quincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud ofQuincy has much to be proud of

I'm a guy it now seems.
Quincy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:38 PM   #8
sicottem
ufo at the zoo

sicottem is a name known to allsicottem is a name known to allsicottem is a name known to allsicottem is a name known to allsicottem is a name known to all

wow....i always thought that there were more women on here
sicottem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 08:40 PM   #9
Sydneyfan

Nope, we are sadly outnumbered.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:56 PM   #10
hgrunwell
Too close for comfort

hgrunwell will become famous soon enough

It's like a vicious cock fight around here.

hgrunwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:05 AM   #11
la twinkle

la twinkle is a name known to allla twinkle is a name known to allla twinkle is a name known to allla twinkle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicottem View Post
wow....i always thought that there were more women on here
Thats what I was thinking alas, where are all the other chickies?
la twinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:12 AM   #12
Sydneyfan

Posting at the Robbie Williams board I think.

At least we have some new female members signing up now - it was looking pretty grim girl-wise a little while ago.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:19 AM   #13
la twinkle

la twinkle is a name known to allla twinkle is a name known to allla twinkle is a name known to allla twinkle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post
Posting at the Robbie Williams board I think.

At least we have some new female members signing up now - it was looking pretty grim girl-wise a little while ago.
LMAO, man your so funny Sydneyfan!
Old 10-10-2006, 02:27 AM   #14
Sydneyfan

Do you think there were more guys than girls over at the old .org? I'm wondering whether there just aren't more male Ryan fans in general.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:52 AM   #15
la twinkle

It seemed like more females on the .org (but that could be the threads I replied to were more female friendly.) I really cant say for sure I was only posting there a little while before... "ahem" (we all know the story) Although I did read some posts on the board claiming majority of Adams fans were chicks. Dunno whether to give that merit or not.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:54 AM   #16
Sydneyfan

I'm not sure whether there were more females or just that the females posted more. Hard to say.

And yep, I can't see any reason why Ryan would have mainly male fans either - he's not exactly Motorhead.
Old 10-10-2006, 04:17 AM   #17
kees

kees will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: Male or female

Quote:
I'm not sure whether there were more females or just that the females posted more. Hard to say.

And yep, I can't see any reason why Ryan would have mainly male fans either - he's not exactly Motorhead.
Yeah, that's one of the things that made it so......well irritating at times on the org. They could only talk about Ry's ass, his boots, everything's 'ossum', everything 'rawks', and everything is 'so' this or that. Not that they talk about the man's music or anything. I wonder if they ever listen to it. The one's I saw in Paradiso and Assen pushed everybody aside to be in front of the stage, and only seemed to be staring at the stage in a very 'bte' way.....

(just kidding......:imp )
Old 10-10-2006, 04:46 AM   #18
Starlite
Yay.

Starlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud ofStarlite has much to be proud of

I'm a girl...and yes, I'm in love with Ryan
So, I would've thought there'd be plenty of other girls in the same situation
Old 10-10-2006, 10:02 AM   #19
maddiehope
Eat it, Wonder Boy

maddiehope is a jewel in the roughmaddiehope is a jewel in the rough

I'm such a girl. I'm not in love with Ryan, but he is on my list.
Old 10-10-2006, 02:19 PM   #20
foggy
dangerous when cornered

foggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud offoggy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kees View Post
Yeah, that's one of the things that made it so......well irritating at times on the org. They could only talk about Ry's ass, his boots, everything's 'ossum', everything 'rawks', and everything is 'so' this or that. Not that they talk about the man's music or anything. I wonder if they ever listen to it.
Totally agree. There's very little talk of Ryan's music on the .org which I always found odd. As far as the male/female thing, to me it's always seemed that Ryan has more male fans. This is going by message boards and what I see at the live shows. Even on the .org to me it seems there's more males. Yes, there's a fairly large group of girls that post regularly, but overall I think there's more guys on there in total.

last.fm
foggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 02:44 PM   #21
maddiehope
Eat it, Wonder Boy

maddiehope is a jewel in the roughmaddiehope is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
everything's 'ossum', everything 'rawks'
The 'ossum' and 'rawks' thing has always irritated the snot out of me - no wonder folks can't spell correctly

Although I admit to talking about Ryan's ass and boots, the most interesting thing about him will forever and always be his music
Old 10-10-2006, 03:32 PM   #22
Sydneyfan

I only ever talk about Keesy's arse on message boards. I'm very loyal that way.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:47 PM   #23
kees

Quote:
I only ever talk about Keesy's arse on message boards. I'm very loyal that way.

Well, and YOU are welcome to it!!!, 'cus my ass is ossum and rawks like I dunno wot. I am soooooo wanting to show you my ass and pigtails...........
Old 10-10-2006, 03:52 PM   #24
Sydneyfan

Quote:
I am soooooo wanting to show you my ass and pigtails...........
You wouldn't believe how often men say that to me.
Old 10-10-2006, 03:58 PM   #25
kees

Oh, and my boots of course!

Tags
show us your tits!, tby is sexually confused