TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Blackhole

Old 10-18-2010, 03:21 PM   #51
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Blackhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
It will be perfect for the Fall. Save III/IV for next spring.
nah
Old 12-20-2010, 01:03 AM   #52
J_Bizness

J_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to beholdJ_Bizness is a splendid one to behold

ryans fb picture is a blackhole now so that could mean good things soon
J_Bizness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:10 PM   #53
suzfoldsfive
Phantom Eyes

suzfoldsfive is just really nicesuzfoldsfive is just really nice

here's hoping!!! he did say it would be available for pre-order after III/IV!

and i'm not gonna break, but if i do
i'm gonna shatter like the glass i turned your heart into
suzfoldsfive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 01:21 PM   #54
Ryienku
wtfai?

Ryienku will become famous soon enough

I expected to enjoy III/IV and did. Super glad none of the Neal lead vocal songs were on it.

I expect Blackhole to blow me away to some degree, supposedly being LiH Part 3. Damn I hope we hear something soon.
Ryienku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 02:08 PM   #55
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryienku View Post
I expected to enjoy III/IV and did. Super glad none of the Neal lead vocal songs were on it.

I expect Blackhole to blow me away to some degree, supposedly being LiH Part 3. Damn I hope we hear something soon.
I think the album with Neal on lead vocals is still in the vault. It was recorded before or during the same sessions as Cardinology.
Old 01-05-2011, 08:50 AM   #56
JackStark211

So long...
Old 01-05-2011, 09:01 AM   #57
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
So long...
I wouldn't give up hope yet. The fact that the message was removed may show that he was being hasty with his "decision".
Old 01-05-2011, 09:17 AM   #58
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
I wouldn't give up hope yet. The fact that the message was removed may show that he was being hasty with his "decision".
I sure hope so.
Old 01-05-2011, 09:20 AM   #59
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I sure hope so.
We've been through this before. Everything will be alright.
Old 01-14-2011, 09:19 PM   #60
Sprigg Diggler

Sprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of lightSprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of lightSprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I think the album with Neal on lead vocals is still in the vault.
Can we lock it up and throw away the key along with his vests???
Sprigg Diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:24 PM   #61
Ryienku
wtfai?

Ryienku will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprigg Diggler View Post
Can we lock it up and throw away the key along with his vests???
I second the motion.
Ryienku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 02:25 AM   #62
JackStark211

hahahaha
JackStark211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 12:30 PM   #63
JackStark211

well
Old 06-07-2011, 04:45 PM   #64
Rob
Administrator

Just saw this about the recent closeout sales for Pax.Am

Old 06-07-2011, 04:46 PM   #65
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Well said.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:48 PM   #66
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

What was that in response to?
Tim Simmons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #67
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
What was that in response to?
"As much as I love your shit, what is your point other than to spike vinyl sales? Just let your rock sell itself."

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:10 PM   #68
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Michelle sounds retarded.
Tim Simmons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 11:43 PM   #69
JackStark211

I just want this album...
Old 06-16-2011, 11:03 AM   #70
FoCo

FoCo is a jewel in the roughFoCo is a jewel in the rough

From twitter....

“@thebootlegsaint: @TheRyanAdams Blackhole this year or next?” xmas prolly. Its all done. Sittin in a backroom somewhere ha
FoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:38 AM   #71
JackStark211

Chowder bags are ready to burst!!!
Old 09-30-2011, 06:08 PM   #72
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

He just reconfirmed the Black Hole is done and ready to go in an interview with the Sun newspaper. Last par.

Spoiler:
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #73
plath

Ooh, I'm glad Do I Wait is his favourite song!
Old 09-30-2011, 06:16 PM   #74
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

I believe Ryan will leave Mandy for Laura Marling
Old 09-30-2011, 06:18 PM   #75
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruit View Post
I believe Ryan will leave Mandy for Laura Marling
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links