Pax Am Catalog

Old 08-19-2014, 09:31 PM   #26
TheNickSweat
Musician / Producer

TheNickSweat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pax Am Catalog

*moved back home to faithless street*

Find me on the book of faces HERE!

Last edited by TheNickSweat; 08-19-2014 at 10:21 PM..
TheNickSweat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 08:58 AM   #27
miked331

miked331 is an unknown quantity at this point

So the Do You Laugh When you Lie single appears to also be #42
miked331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:30 AM   #28
agaetisbyrjun

agaetisbyrjun is an unknown quantity at this point

Vampires is 41 according to the images online. I'll have to check mine when I get home, but I dont think it's different

Last edited by agaetisbyrjun; 11-12-2014 at 10:42 AM..
agaetisbyrjun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 09:49 AM   #29
ksuwdboots

ksuwdboots has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, 041 is Vampires, 042 is Do You Laugh When You Lie, and 039 is the S/T LP.
ksuwdboots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 11:13 AM   #30
miked331

Weird I saw some images online that said 42 but didn't look at my copy

Maybe it was changed before production
Old 11-12-2014, 12:10 PM   #31
dtuck90

dtuck90 has a spectacular aura aboutdtuck90 has a spectacular aura about

The Jenny Lewis RSD 7" is also 041
dtuck90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:24 PM   #32
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

oops
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2014, 12:25 PM   #33
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

We might as well stop keeping track with all of these duplicates and gaps.
Old 11-13-2014, 08:26 AM   #34
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I'm doing some research on a hardcore indie label and there's huge gaps... + when the label is distributed through a larger label or distributor... it gets harder to track.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 07:31 AM   #35
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Updated for VC. May as well update it here.
Old 03-10-2015, 07:33 AM   #36
Tim Simmons

I'm thinking one of those gaps by FIB is probably where the Jenny Lewis single was meant to be.
Old 03-24-2015, 05:38 PM   #37
Tim Simmons

Updated. Lots of Gaps.
Old 03-24-2015, 06:02 PM   #38
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
Updated. Lots of Gaps.
Interesting. Thanks. I really like this thread.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:15 PM   #39
LoadedLikeFreights

LoadedLikeFreights will become famous soon enough

051 should be Come Pick Me Up (alternate take), no? https://twitter.com/TheRyanAdams/sta...28809481043968

Guessing the gaps of 045-048, 050 and 052 are accounted for by the 6 LPs of the Carnegie box set, but weird that they're scattered (whereas LAD was all in a row). Chalk it up the usual inconsistencies, I imagine
LoadedLikeFreights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 12:21 PM   #40
Tim Simmons

Thanks for that.

But I don't see why they would give Cat numbers to individual LPs. I can see why for LAD (individual shows) but I don't think each disc deserves one. If he does that that's weird.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:29 PM   #41
Tim Simmons

Yeah. Each LP is not getting its own Cat#. Maybe each show and then the box as a whole get one (so 3 total). But there won't be 6 dedicated to this release. 7 with the one LP version.
Old 03-25-2015, 12:29 PM   #42
Tim Simmons

I bet 50 is HB.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:08 PM   #43
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

We can fill in some gaps now.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:16 PM   #44
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Added the 4 new releases. There's another duplicate #.
Old 04-07-2015, 07:43 PM   #45
JackStark211

I'm thinking 46-47 will be the next 2 singles? Seems like he has had those pretty lined up.
Old 04-07-2015, 08:39 PM   #46
miked331

Th duplicates kind of annoy me. How hard is it to keep track?
Old 04-08-2015, 07:36 AM   #47
Tim Simmons

Seriously
Old 04-09-2015, 02:38 PM   #48
TimbrH2001

TimbrH2001 is a jewel in the roughTimbrH2001 is a jewel in the rough

Anyone buying the other 3 releases from 2 days ago? Work from other members of The Shining doesn't seem like anything I'd want to waste any money on.
TimbrH2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:00 PM   #49
mikeroeder

mikeroeder will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimbrH2001 View Post
Anyone buying the other 3 releases from 2 days ago? Work from other members of The Shining doesn't seem like anything I'd want to waste any money on.
No, and I'm pretty certain that these will not be considered particularly rare in the scheme of things. If I find some clearanced somewhere I might pick them up.
mikeroeder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:03 PM   #50
TimbrH2001

TimbrH2001 is a jewel in the roughTimbrH2001 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeroeder View Post
No, and I'm pretty certain that these will not be considered particularly rare in the scheme of things. If I find some clearanced somewhere I might pick them up.
I'm more concerned about the rest of the band being shit than the rarity of these 7"s TBH.
TimbrH2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

Tags
pax am