TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Pax Am Catalog

Old 11-20-2017, 02:35 PM   #126
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pax Am Catalog

Updated the Catalog.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 01:20 PM   #127
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

So anyone want to update the list? Looks like the single is 59? But I thought that was Live at Rough Trade?
Old 02-14-2018, 01:56 PM   #128
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Alright guy, relax. Thing just came out this morning.
Old 02-14-2018, 02:33 PM   #129
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
Alright guy, relax. Thing just came out this morning.
Old 06-19-2018, 07:24 PM   #130
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

so - if the blackhole release is legit - where does this fit in?

is there a secondary list for archive releases?
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 07:58 PM   #131
Tim Simmons

I bet it’s one of those early gaps
Old 06-20-2018, 02:16 AM   #132
millaa

millaa will become famous soon enough

[quote=sleigher;823890]so - if the blackhole release is legit - where does this fit in?

So it looks like there could be a sub-cat number list for archive? It might explain some of the duplicates?

How many archive releases have there been?
millaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 07:59 AM   #133
Tim Simmons

None?
Old 06-20-2018, 08:01 AM   #134
Electricityscape

Electricityscape is on a distinguished road

Class Mythology was one. Maybe III/IV also?
Old 06-20-2018, 08:23 AM   #135
Tim Simmons

I guess. I don’t think there’s sub categories, I think he’s just not paying attention to little details like that. If this ends up at 010, that confirms it.
Old 06-20-2018, 08:23 AM   #136
Tim Simmons

Also, most of this stuff isn’t staying in print, so it’s details like this that only us nerds care about.
Old 06-20-2018, 02:55 PM   #137
LoadedLikeFreights

LoadedLikeFreights will become famous soon enough

Quote:
so itís details like this that only us nerds care about.
This is the truest statement, but for whatever reason, I love this thread haha.

At the least, it's another little detail that he had legit coverart made at a time when this conceivably would have been the 10th release. IF we ever see Blackhole, the number would probably get updated and maybe the artwork as well (though I like it!)
LoadedLikeFreights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:39 PM   #138
Sprigg Diggler

Sprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of lightSprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of lightSprigg Diggler is a glorious beacon of light

The duplicate catalog #10 (Same as the Empty Room 7") makes me wonder how legit this is. However, it wouldn't be a Pax-Am release if it made sense!

Class Mythology is the only "Archive Series" release.
Sprigg Diggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 04:10 PM   #139
millaa

Quote:
I guess. I donít think thereís sub categories, I think heís just not paying attention to little details like that. If this ends up at 010, that confirms it.
Yeah, I think you're right. At the end of the day, it's not really the catalogue number that retailers use, it's the UPC number which will be different.
Old 07-09-2018, 10:08 AM   #140
Tim Simmons

Updated with About Time.
Old 07-09-2018, 02:37 PM   #141
millaa

Quote:
Updated with About Time.
Is 61 definitely the number?

I know not every number has been taken/released but it's a sizeable amount for any label to release.
Old 07-09-2018, 03:04 PM   #142
Tim Simmons

yep.

Old 07-09-2018, 04:43 PM   #143
Durk

Durk is a glorious beacon of lightDurk is a glorious beacon of lightDurk is a glorious beacon of light

i played to this track on drums over weekend. such a nice groove.
Durk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 10:18 PM   #144
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durk View Post
i played to this track on drums over weekend. such a nice groove.

Itís a nice tune for sure.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:30 AM   #145
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

anyone know how many copies of the valhalla 7" were pressed?
Old 01-09-2019, 02:19 PM   #146
sleigher

looks like wednesdays is 062

but big colors also looks like it says 062 - although its quite blurry

thinking the catalog numbers havent been solidified just yet
Old 01-11-2019, 04:45 PM   #147
fr79

fr79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
looks like wednesdays is 062

but big colors also looks like it says 062 - although its quite blurry

thinking the catalog numbers havent been solidified just yet
Big Colours definitely says 062. I think he just likes to mess with us and drive us nerds mad.
fr79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 03:00 PM   #148
thebambino

thebambino is a jewel in the roughthebambino is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr79 View Post
Big Colours definitely says 062. I think he just likes to mess with us and drive us nerds mad.
i kinda think he just doesnít have his shit together at all, but...
Old 01-12-2019, 04:14 PM   #149
Tim Simmons

yeah, he doesn't care about this shit. catalog is riddled with errors and gaps.
Old 01-12-2019, 04:30 PM   #150
fr79

fr79 is an unknown quantity at this point

About Time didn't actually get a physical release though did it? Anyone know what LP that was meant to be from? Prisoner 2
fr79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links