Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Talking this piece is called “Happy Birthday.”

this piece is called “Happy Birthday.”

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 07:43 PM   #2
SkortBrun

SkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud of
Re: this piece is called “Happy Birthday.”

Well that's just mean.
SkortBrun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:07 PM   #3
LaCienegaSmile
Punk As Fuck

LaCienegaSmile will become famous soon enough

Where's FadedRose..I'm sure this has to do with MM, didn't you say her birthday is soon?
LaCienegaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:08 PM   #4
SkortBrun

SkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud ofSkortBrun has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaCienegaSmile View Post
Where's FadedRose..I'm sure this has to do with MM, didn't you say her birthday is soon?
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Good call.

Drama seems to follow RA around.
Old 04-09-2008, 08:11 PM   #5
burgerqueen
yeah, you've got me shakin

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkortBrun View Post
Drama seems to follow RA around.
No, Ryan creates the drama. Saying it follows him implies he has bad luck. It's pretty much his own fault.
burgerqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:26 PM   #6
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerqueen View Post
No, Ryan creates the drama. Saying it follows him implies he has bad luck. It's pretty much his own fault.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:41 PM   #7
littleamen

littleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to beholdlittleamen is a splendid one to behold

Geez, SB, your avatar cracks me up. It's like a long-haired, slight unhinged Wyatt Earp
littleamen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 08:52 PM   #8
SkortBrun

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleamen View Post
Geez, SB, your avatar cracks me up. It's like a long-haired, slight unhinged Wyatt Earp
I found it in this magical, beautiful thread: Click here 4 zexy picz.
Old 04-09-2008, 10:33 PM   #9
GILMORE104
Moo

GILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud ofGILMORE104 has much to be proud of

So are he and MM done? I'm confused? Why does he always feel the need to be a jerk to the people he breaks up with? Perhaps we're misunderstanding him? What does the detail mean?
GILMORE104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2008, 10:48 PM   #10
burgerqueen

burgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to beholdburgerqueen is a splendid one to behold

I'm willing to bet this won't be going to MM (or anyone for that matter) and is all for our benefit because people here have been saying they wondered what was going on with them.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:26 PM   #11
Sunny44

Sunny44 is just really niceSunny44 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by GILMORE104 View Post
So are he and MM done? I'm confused? Why does he always feel the need to be a jerk to the people he breaks up with? Perhaps we're misunderstanding him? What does the detail mean?
without addressing whether this is true or not since i don't know that sort of intimate detail of his life, i can't help wonder why, based on some silly trash magazine, everyone assumes that he was, is, with her. i don't much care if he was or wasn't, just that i wouldn't think that magazine was much of a reliable source of information.
Sunny44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 01:07 PM   #12
burgerqueen

Sunny,
people aren't basing it on the In Touch article - that came way late. People were assuming because of what was going on in Dec. The sudden J split, videos with Mandy and referring to her as "the other one", photos of them walking down the street holding hands etc...

Like you, it doesn't really matter to me if he is/was with her or not, I just think it seems silly to do all of these things rather publicly then get pissed when somebody speculates about it.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:25 PM   #13
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Since we are speculating - I find this more interesting. If this is one of Ryan's "truths" - it's new to me.

Quote:
I can't believe you guys would print lies like that. You said Mandy Moore and I were dating. Which we're not. She's single, and I don't know why everyone thinks she has to be in a relationship. And you implied that I was cheating on my girlfriend. I would never do that. One of my exes cheated on me with her ex while I was touring. I'm so hurt and upset that you would print lies about me and my friend.
Old 04-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #14
LaCienegaSmile
Punk As Fuck

LaCienegaSmile will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
Since we are speculating - I find this more interesting. If this is one of Ryan's "truths" - it's new to me.
which ex would this be? I don't much about Ryan's romantic past, just some of who he's dated.
LaCienegaSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2008, 02:51 PM   #15
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

I wondered JJ?
Old 04-10-2008, 09:32 PM   #16
Sweet_Lil_Gal
Tennessee Mongoose

Sweet_Lil_Gal will become famous soon enough

I definitely thought JJ. And who knows, maybe he just found comfort in Mandy. I have a feeling he's one of those guys who just needs someone to hold hands with without dating them. It's a transient neediness that comes from just wanting someone there and reaching out, which is what he always seems to be doing.

I dated a guy once who is probably a good bit like RA, and he is just always wondering and restless, of course, and very romantic about things but also a huge asshole. He used to cook for me and play me pretty songs and want me to drink wine with him with our arms linked together, but he was also the sort of guy who flaked out and was always moving on to some other girl looking for something new but never really sex, jsut something that was missing.

I bet Ryan is a lot like that. Didn't he say sex is weird anyway? Haha. I just imagine it being more about sweetness and sentiment and wanting to feel needed and saying things like, "hush, little deer," and let's touch foreheads and look into each other's eyes and then we'll watch something random on TV.
Old 04-11-2008, 01:51 AM   #17
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Lil_Gal View Post
I definitely thought JJ. And who knows, maybe he just found comfort in Mandy. I have a feeling he's one of those guys who just needs someone to hold hands with without dating them. It's a transient neediness that comes from just wanting someone there and reaching out, which is what he always seems to be doing.

I dated a guy once who is probably a good bit like RA, and he is just always wondering and restless, of course, and very romantic about things but also a huge asshole. He used to cook for me and play me pretty songs and want me to drink wine with him with our arms linked together, but he was also the sort of guy who flaked out and was always moving on to some other girl looking for something new but never really sex, jsut something that was missing.

I bet Ryan is a lot like that. Didn't he say sex is weird anyway? Haha. I just imagine it being more about sweetness and sentiment and wanting to feel needed and saying things like, "hush, little deer," and let's touch foreheads and look into each other's eyes and then we'll watch something random on TV.
I'd go along with all of that.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:53 AM   #18
sunflowerblu
the patterns on your dress

sunflowerblu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeds View Post

this piece is called “Happy Birthday.”

More...
Is there a pic?
sunflowerblu is offline   Reply With Quote