Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Red face 10 minutes later again

10 minutes later again

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
Blindtiger

Blindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 10 minutes later again

Keepin' it real.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:31 AM   #3
Kinkyreggae
Badass INC...

Kinkyreggae is on a distinguished road

just a random thought.. since he is throwin a shakka up i wonder if he actually surfs..
Kinkyreggae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:33 AM   #4
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkyreggae View Post
just a random thought.. since he is throwin a shakka up i wonder if he actually surfs..
It is true, Ryan has talked about it a lot. I think there are pics of him with his boards.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #5
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, from what I hear, NC carves it up pretty good.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:24 AM   #6
Blindtiger

Blindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of lightBlindtiger is a glorious beacon of light

I'm Neal loving today, so I went to the Neal Casal MySpace page. There's quite a few surfing photos there. Apparently this is him taken this year...

Old 08-28-2008, 10:25 AM   #7
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Ooh, he looks good in a wetsuit.
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:38 AM   #8
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

He doesn't have hairy legs as far as I can tell.
Old 08-28-2008, 11:55 AM   #9
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Just went to his myspace page and some chick posted this :

Quote:
Ryan Adams & The Cardinals were amazing at the Fillmore.

That being said...

Perhaps next time, your girlfriend (?) will be kind enough to allow you to take a photograph with some harmless fans who waited in line a very long time and flew in from out of town to see you and the Cardinals play.
Damn.. that's funny but mostly rude..
Old 08-28-2008, 02:17 PM   #10
Blindtiger

Nah, mostly funny.

Mostly cause it wasn't me.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:24 PM   #11
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
Just went to his myspace page and some chick posted this :

Damn.. that's funny but mostly rude..
I don't think it's rude at all.

I'd be pretty pissed if I were waiting all that time, and he ignored me....although, he did warn his fans ahead of time, via Foggy, that there was going to be security.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #12
ferris wheel junkie
the hell is thish words??

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

foggy didn't say possessive girlfreind security though
ferris wheel junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:38 PM   #13
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferris wheel junkie View Post
foggy didn't say possessive girlfreind security though
True.. if I really wanted a pic with Neal I wouldn't let a girlfriend (?) stop me - but I'm also nuts.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #14
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Hey! I know who posted that!!!

She told me she would. At least I bet it was her, I can't see myspace from here.

.................................................. ..................................................

EG, did you go through with that, or did someone read your mind?
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 02:50 PM   #15
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Oh man... that's too funny.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:53 PM   #16
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I'm telling that you called her rude.

But, seriously, that tiny girlfriend lady of his, literally took his arm and rushed him away so that he would not get a picture with our girls. She was pretty damned bitchy about it, too. It wasn't like anyone said, you know, "Hey Neal will you stand here and undo your pants while I get on my knees?" It was more like, "Hey, great show, can we get a quick picture with you?" DENIED by the lap dog of a girlfriend. Its not like it was out of the blue, he was giving photos to other fans.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:55 PM   #17
ferris wheel junkie

ferris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud offerris wheel junkie has much to be proud of

sounds pretty rude.
especially if there was a limited amount of people left who still hadn't got their photo or autograph or whatever.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:01 PM   #18
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

I hate bitchy band girlfriends....although, if I were dating a member of The Cardinals, I would probably be equally possessive.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #19
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Quote:
I'm telling that you called her rude.
Oh dear...

Well now that I have the complete story... sometimes I wonder why people bring their significant others on tour. I feel like it might not be completely healthy for a relationship, but then again what do I know.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:02 PM   #20
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Mountain View Post
I hate bitchy band girlfriends....although, if I were dating a member of The Cardinals, I would probably be equally possessive.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:03 PM   #21
ferris wheel junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Mountain View Post
i would hate to be that possessive of anyone. and i'd hate it even more if someone were of me. eek
Old 08-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #22
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

possessive girls are horrible
Old 08-28-2008, 03:58 PM   #23
twistedwings
a whisper in the noise

twistedwings will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine4Life View Post
possessive girls are horrible
And possessive boys, too. Dangerous territory, all around.
twistedwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:31 PM   #24
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future

ah yes, I observed this too. I didn't necessarily get the impression the tiny chick rushing him away was his girlfriend, but he was outside on the corner of Fillmore & Geary as we left and some girls were like "can we get one more picture" and I was about to consider asking for one of him and our gaggle of girls, when the tiny chick on his arm went bitch on the other group of girls and literally dragged him back towards the venue and away from the fans.

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #25
robotulism
lamest gamer

I thought Way or you actually did ask, or were waiting around to ask next, right? That is the way that EG put it. And if it was not his girlfriend, then WTF? She definitely couldn't be security, I could've fit her in my purse!
Sponsored Links