TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Ghost Town > Ryan Adams Blog
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

The goal wasn’t to get a personal email from Ryan Adams… the goal was to hold the cav

Old 02-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #1
Feeds

Feeds will become famous soon enough
Red face The goal wasn’t to get a personal email from Ryan Adams… the goal was to hold the cav

The goal wasn’t to get a personal email from Ryan Adams… the goal was to hold the cave for the band…*I don’t care to speak to anyone from the band - have Management email me and I’ll hand it over to them… enough with the drama…

ugh now I fell gross… Maybe the cave has that effect on people after all…

More...
Feeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:31 AM   #2
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold
Re: The goal wasn’t to get a personal email from Ryan Adams… the goal was to hold the

the cave is very humid and musty.
babyklipklop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
tangledup

tangledup is a jewel in the roughtangledup is a jewel in the rough
Re: The goal wasn’t to get a personal email from Ryan Adams… the goal was to hold the

God Lord - does everybody read TBY?
tangledup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:15 PM   #4
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

People are strange when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly when you're alone.
Women seem wicked when you're unwanted,
Streets are uneven when you're down...
Magnolia Mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
tangledup

this is all becoming too much for me.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:19 PM   #6
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangledup View Post
this is all becoming too much for me.
bruit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

Magnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to beholdMagnolia Mountain is a splendid one to behold

I have not been reading Tumblr at all for the last few weeks, but it seems to me (reading this person's reaction in the 'new cave' blog) that there is alot of Tumblr-girl bullying going on, and quite possibly some jealousy.

I don't know, and I don't really care anyway.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
gonefishing

gonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nicegonefishing is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Mountain View Post
I have not been reading Tumblr at all for the last few weeks, but it seems to me (reading this person's reaction in the 'new cave' blog) that there is alot of Tumblr-girl bullying going on, and quite possibly some jealousy.

I don't know, and I don't really care anyway.
Could you elaborate for those of us who don't have tumbls? Thanks.
gonefishing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #9
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

This is hilarious....I love people.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
babyklipklop
blobby fish

babyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to beholdbabyklipklop is a splendid one to behold

i added the new cave and went through the reblogs. they seem positive for the most part (someone said they need a hobby, others said to stop posting pictures because it confuses people). i think this person has been reading tby like someone already suggested in a previous post.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #11
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

I am thankful I am not a big dork.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:45 PM   #12
babyklipklop
blobby fish

i am thankful i am not a crazy obsessed fan who thinks that they are doing the world a service by "holding" someone else's tumblr blog when in all actuality, he can go and register a new tumblr blog with a different cardinals inspired name.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:46 PM   #13
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyklipklop View Post
i am thankful i am not a crazy obsessed fan who thinks that they are doing the world a service by "holding" someone else's tumblr blog when in all actuality, he can go and register a new tumblr blog with a different cardinals inspired name.
Thanks. That is exactly what I meant.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #14
babyklipklop
blobby fish

i like to elaborate on things.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #15
Magnolia Mountain
groupie incognito

I agree that what this person's doing is definitely not necessary (and probably is for self-gain), but I think publicly jumping on them isn't the right answer, either. It's kind of like the Sarah situation. Yes, I am guilty of making fun of Sarah just like everyone else did at the time, but I do kind of feel bad about it now.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #16
Libertine4Life
Dig Out Your Soul

Libertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to allLibertine4Life is a name known to all

If you post about or do anything Ryan related on tumblr, you leave yourself open for people to jump on you and start bitching etc...
Old 02-11-2009, 01:05 PM   #17
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libertine4Life View Post
If you post about or do anything Ryan related on tumblr, you leave yourself open for people to jump on you and start bitching etc...
That is exactly right. Mention the name and someone will take issue. It's the nature of the beast over there.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:06 PM   #18
tangledup

Even if you post something that is not Ryan related some people will say it was.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:24 PM   #19
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don’t care to speak to anyone from the band - have Management email me and I’ll hand it over to them…

Cut off the Cave's ear and send it to Neal. That'll get them moving.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:28 PM   #20
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydneyfan View Post

Cut off the Cave's ear and send it to Neal. That'll get them moving.
Hi Syd,

Notice anything different about me today?
Old 02-11-2009, 01:31 PM   #21
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruit View Post
Hi Syd,

Notice anything different about me today?
W I S P Y..........
Old 02-11-2009, 01:34 PM   #22
robotulism
lamest gamer

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Who was being dramatic? I thought it was, like, one single comment.

No one jumped all over this person. We were making jokes about the typical Ryan fan. And I still feel no remorse for Sarah.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #23
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post

No one jumped all over this person. We were making jokes about the typical Ryan fan. And I still feel no remorse for Sarah.
Ditto and I don't feel bad either. I don't think anyone was being unnecessarily mean (or necessarily mean). And I consider myself a very sensitive person.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #24
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post

Given that this person made a public announcement about her heroic efforts to guard Ry's cave and now appear to be channelling a Columbian kidnapping cartel, I am thinking she knows drama when she sees it Bot.
Old 02-11-2009, 01:40 PM   #25
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy031 View Post
Ditto and I don't feel bad either. I don't think anyone was being unnecessarily mean (or necessarily mean). And I consider myself a very sensitive person.
So do Wispy & me. And we concur.
Sponsored Links