TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan Adams, abuse, the Stans, and people who believe no apology is good enough

Old 01-12-2020, 09:58 PM   #3551
folkjam

folkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to allfolkjam is a name known to all
Re: Ryan Adams, abuse, the Stans, and people who believe no apology is good enough

Yeah, that's really rough. He's in need of serious help, and for his own sake I hope he doesn't attempt a comeback any time soon. If he's in that kind of shape, he's not equipped to deal with the criticism that's gonna follow.
folkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:31 AM   #3552
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ryan Adams, abuse, the Stans, and people who believe no apology is good enough

He doesn't seem together in that video.
Old 01-13-2020, 11:33 AM   #3553
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
IDK, While yes, not all assaults or abuse are the same and punishment (legal or social) of individuals should be different, I think its pretty reckless to separate these two types so definitely. Yes, what Aziz did was so clearly not Weinstein, or even RA, but if we want to change the behavior of men, and the culture of abuse or even the pursuit of women with their comfortability and security in mind, we still have to have a firm line in the sand at least in terms of whats tolerable and whats not.
that's a given. i wasn't sure if i needed to clarify that...my only point was stating the #metoo movement was more about the power imbalance.

going on a date w/ aziz and having him take things too far and then back off once he knows she's not into it is completely different then using your celebrity status for a peer to further her career/status w/ some back rubs and hand jobs quid pro quo
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 11:35 AM   #3554
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveishello86 View Post
he looks like he's been selling VHS movies at a local blockbuster
at this stage, i'd say blockbuster wouldn't have hired him..more like a broke dick loser that works at a defunct used pawn stores that happens to sells dvds
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 08:10 AM   #3555
Loveishello86

Loveishello86 has a spectacular aura about

Ryan made a song about his return to instagram on his instagram
Loveishello86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 09:11 AM   #3556
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveishello86 View Post
Ryan made a song about his return to instagram on his instagram
And listening to it was like having someone piss into my ear canal.
Old 01-17-2020, 09:25 AM   #3557
Loveishello86

Loveishello86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
And listening to it was like having someone piss into my ear canal.
he looks like an ear canal
Loveishello86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 12:24 PM   #3558
hi_there

hi_there is a jewel in the roughhi_there is a jewel in the rough

i wonder what happened to Pax-Am.
hi_there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2020, 12:41 PM   #3559
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi_there View Post
i wonder what happened to Pax-Am.
does pax am no longer exist?
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links