TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Game of Thrones

Old 06-15-2015, 08:44 AM   #151
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of
Re: Game of Thrones

motherrrrrrr.
Old 06-15-2015, 09:28 AM   #152
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
motherrrrrrr.
Right? just, wow...
Old 06-15-2015, 10:21 AM   #153
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

yeah.

holy effing shit!!!
thebalvenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 10:38 AM   #154
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

My wife was actually crying.
Old 06-15-2015, 11:15 AM   #155
Potion09

Potion09 has a spectacular aura aboutPotion09 has a spectacular aura about

I don't even know what to think. I certainly didn't see the end coming.
Potion09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 11:37 AM   #156
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potion09 View Post
I don't even know what to think. I certainly didn't see the end coming.

Spoiler:
When he got shanked in the books like that I was in disbelief. Such a shit way to end it.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:06 PM   #157
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler:
he's with Ygritte now, you guys. in that big 'ol sex cave in the sky

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 12:10 PM   #158
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

Spoiler:
I knew that kid was going to be the end of him, one way or another.
Old 06-15-2015, 12:17 PM   #159
Potion09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friendly Fire View Post
Spoiler:
I knew that kid was going to be the end of him, one way or another.
Spoiler:
I just hope they have a scene where a white walker is just about to kill that kid and it dawns on him that Jon Snow was right, then the white walker destroys him. I've got no love for that kid.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:27 AM   #160
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Spoiler:
If he's dead-dead, then his lack of arc closure is one of the biggest holes in this show and a tremendous let down that reflects poorly on the series and makes me worry about what other closures we won't get by series end. Because right now, his character basically existed to let Sam know that Valarian Steel can kill a Walker. And I guess to bring the Wildings into the fold.

Having Millisandre at the Wall as well as no closure to his parentage (which has been built to be significant to the overall story) tells me all is not that it seems

And if the Mountain can return to "life", anybody can.

Last edited by Tim Simmons; 06-16-2015 at 07:50 AM..
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 07:44 AM   #161
Potion09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
Spoiler:
If he's dead-dead, then his lack of arc closure is one of the biggest holes in this show and a tremendous let down that reflects poorly on the series and makes me worry about what other closures we won't get by series end. Because right now, his character basically existed to let Sam know that Valarian Steel can kill a Walker. And I guess to bring the Wildings into the fold.

Having Millisandre at the Wall as well as no closure to his parentage (which has been built to be significant to the overall story) tells me not is all that it seems

Yes to everything you said.
Old 06-16-2015, 09:16 PM   #162
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
Spoiler:

Having Millisandre at the Wall as well as no closure to his parentage (which has been built to be significant to the overall story) tells me all is not that it seems

Spoiler:
Yeah, I reckon Millisandre will bring him back.
ishellmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 11:01 AM   #163
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Assuming The Lord of Light brings him back, he could be an interesting character. If you remember what happened to Beric Dondarrion, the leader of the Brothers without Banners.

Quote:
Every time Dondarrion is resurrected large pieces of who he is, large chunks of his memory are lost. In the books, Dondarrion goes on to explain to Arya that after dying and being resurrected six times, he has lost all of his memories from before the point when her father sent him out from King's Landing on the mission to bring Gregor Clegane to justice. He has no memories of the castle he grew up in, or the woman he was betrothed to marry.
Old 06-17-2015, 11:06 AM   #164
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishellmay View Post
Spoiler:
Yeah, I reckon Millisandre will bring him back.
Spoiler:
to continue her quest to bang him, probably

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2015, 11:54 AM   #165
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

ishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to beholdishellmay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewok.online View Post
Spoiler:
to continue her quest to bang him, probably
Precisely what my boss and I were thinking
Old 06-17-2015, 12:02 PM   #166
JackStark211

Her end game is to score that bastard dick.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:31 PM   #167
JackStark211

8.1 million viewers watch the season finale.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:17 PM   #168
ishellmay
Bob Loblaw's Law Blog

One of my work colleagues has a theory that I'm kind of willing to run with.

Spoiler:
Jon is supposedly dead. "Deader than dead" says GRRM. Fine. If he's dead, he's officially no longer tethered to the Night's Watch...once he's resurrected. And if he is resurrected without association to the Night's Watch, he can go hell for leather for that throne.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:40 PM   #169
Tim Simmons

His watch has ended
Old 06-26-2015, 08:03 AM   #170
Lady Persephone

Lady Persephone is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wonder what's going on with Bran Stark and the raven lord in that cave . . . there was nothing at all about that during season 5. It irks me! :p I wonder if he'll be in a position to defeat the white walkers.
Lady Persephone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 08:17 AM   #171
thesewoodenideas

thesewoodenideas will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Persephone View Post
I just wonder what's going on with Bran Stark and the raven lord in that cave . . . there was nothing at all about that during season 5. It irks me! :p I wonder if he'll be in a position to defeat the white walkers.
He is totally training to become a jedi
There's bound to be some crazy mystical goings on for the final two seasons.
thesewoodenideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 09:26 AM   #172
Lady Persephone

Thumbs up Re: Game of Thrones

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesewoodenideas View Post
He is totally training to become a jedi
There's bound to be some crazy mystical goings on for the final two seasons.
Excellent!
Old 06-26-2015, 09:48 AM   #173
thesewoodenideas

thesewoodenideas will become famous soon enough

I was also wondering if Bran could actually warg the white walkers
thesewoodenideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 12:31 PM   #174
Lady Persephone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesewoodenideas View Post
I was also wondering if Bran could actually warg the white walkers
It's possible . . . perhaps when he's in full possession of his powers, he'll be able to command them as an army . . .? *shrug*

Or else Daenerys and her dragons can scorch them.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:21 AM   #175
JackStark211

The prequel story "A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms" came out yesterday. Pick it up at your local bookstore.