TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > Gross Town > Ryan Adams Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

Ryan Adams, abuse, and the Stans that love them.

Old 06-15-2019, 06:19 AM   #3001
Knotnow

Knotnow is on a distinguished road
Re: Ryan Adams, abuse, and the Stans that love them.

Anyone see the shitshow happening over on twitter where Mandy and Karen Elson are accusing that “hehasrisen8” aka “copia” guy if being Ryan because he is harassing Mandy? Personally, I don’t think it’s him because he also posts tons of alt right stuff...guess that could be to throw people off his trail, but I doubt it.
Knotnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 06:39 AM   #3002
folkjam

folkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of light

A buddy of mine has a close mutual friend with Ryan, and he said that Ryan has gained a lot of weight, grew a beard at some point and is still getting fucked up. Also said he's still writing, has actually set up new equipment at Pax-Am, and is taking the attitude that he just has to wait this out. I specifically mentioned the rumors about him clearing out Pax-Am, but my buddy was positive he's still there.

I know I'm a random dude on the internet, but my friend has told me other Ryan stories in the past that I know to be true, so I don't see a reason to doubt him here. I've also had to leave out some details.
folkjam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 10:10 AM   #3003
Bart

Bart will become famous soon enough

Let's all take a moment to pray for the victims...

Bart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:18 AM   #3004
folkjam

folkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of lightfolkjam is a glorious beacon of light

Is the insinuation that people who have been mistreated don't smile in pictures or something?
Old 06-15-2019, 04:14 PM   #3005
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knotnow View Post
Anyone see the shitshow happening over on twitter where Mandy and Karen Elson are accusing that “hehasrisen8” aka “copia” guy if being Ryan because he is harassing Mandy? Personally, I don’t think it’s him because he also posts tons of alt right stuff...guess that could be to throw people off his trail, but I doubt it.
I doubt it's RA either, but whoever it is is revolting . And probably best just blocked and ignored, but that's easy to say when I'm not the one copping his crap I guess.
Looks like that #somanyofus hashtag is splitting between those who are in love with R A and those who mostly just hate women.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 04:21 PM   #3006
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by folkjam View Post
A buddy of mine has a close mutual friend with Ryan, and he said that Ryan has gained a lot of weight, grew a beard at some point and is still getting fucked up. Also said he's still writing, has actually set up new equipment at Pax-Am, and is taking the attitude that he just has to wait this out. I specifically mentioned the rumors about him clearing out Pax-Am, but my buddy was positive he's still there.

I know I'm a random dude on the internet, but my friend has told me other Ryan stories in the past that I know to be true, so I don't see a reason to doubt him here. I've also had to leave out some details.
Interesting.
Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:01 PM   #3007
Whatever_etc7

Whatever_etc7 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
yup, and Phoebe aswell! But not on the same post.

I also don´t think it´s Ryan either.

I think it´s not logical from those 'abused' women instead of ignoring and blocking this tweets to react to them and calling that person out as Ryan.

Meanwhile it looks as Mandy has deleted her tweet to him and Karen seems also to be confused if it´s really Ryan and not a troll after a fan questioned this but Phoebe still answered to that account calling him Ryan.

All I can say is, when I say in public or even in private I was abused by a certain someone/person, I don´t interact with that someone, again. Period!

For me personally this is proof enough those women don´t know what they are talking about when they talk about abuse.

Why and what´s so difficult for those 'abused' ladies to use the block function on social media?
Whatever_etc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:06 PM   #3008
Whatever_etc7

Whatever_etc7 is infamous around these parts

Quote:

ok, thanks! I guess as there are no other news from Ryan atm I take what I can get.
Whatever_etc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 05:07 PM   #3009
folkjam

“These people responded to a tweet, so they weren’t abused.” Makes sense. Wait until you find out that some victims continue to live with people who almost kill them.
Old 06-15-2019, 09:42 PM   #3010
seatakestheship

seatakestheship is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecalling View Post
Now maybe it's just me, but for me...

You gettin’ cush?
seatakestheship is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:58 PM   #3011
hi_there

hi_there has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
“These people responded to a tweet, so they weren’t abused.” Makes sense. Wait until you find out that some victims continue to live with people who almost kill them.
heh
hi_there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:11 AM   #3012
Loveishello86

Loveishello86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Ryan still has friends? In all seriousness. Not surprised that Ryan has gained a lot of wait. From that photo that surfaced and just seeing him the last few years.
Loveishello86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 09:46 AM   #3013
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatever_etc7 View Post
All I can say is, when I say in public or even in private I was abused by a certain someone/person, I don´t interact with that someone, again. Period!

For me personally this is proof enough those women don´t know what they are talking about when they talk about abuse.

Why and what´s so difficult for those 'abused' ladies to use the block function on social media?
Weird take
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:11 PM   #3014
hi_there

hi_there has a spectacular aura about

The bit about him still getting fucked up is really fucked up, if true. The fact that he's been completely silent for this long makes me doubt that detail; however. His habit of going online while high/drunk is too ingrained for him to have suddenly conquered it. Anyone with the pull/power to get him to stop doing that would also have had the pull/power to get him to rehab.
hi_there is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:42 AM   #3015
BigColors

BigColors will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Thanks for the update man
BigColors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 03:20 PM   #3016
lo dilly

lo dilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I missed Moore's tweet which is deleted. what did it say?
lo dilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 02:02 PM   #3017
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by seatakestheship View Post
You gettin’ cush?
bro im comf!
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 04:13 AM   #3018
nickshelby

nickshelby is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Simmons View Post
I have. And I apologize to all the families who I may have inadvertently hurt, like my own, the family Stewboss made up, and most of all my TBY family. I am trying to work on myself because you all deserve better from me.
Is this a reference to Veep? I mean Tim Simmons playing Jonah- I haven't made it through the series, but he certainly seems like the type that would ruin families.
nickshelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 03:09 PM   #3019
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

I still don’t get where this Tim/home wrecker thing is coming from and why this already shitty thread is where it keeps coming up.

Tim, will you please sodomize my family so these people’s posts will have some validity?
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 08:21 PM   #3020
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

lolz
Old 06-23-2019, 08:21 PM   #3021
Tim Simmons

Just some people being trolly.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:23 PM   #3022
Tim Simmons

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickshelby View Post
Is this a reference to Veep? I mean Tim Simmons playing Jonah- I haven't made it through the series, but he certainly seems like the type that would ruin families.
ha. Its not. Tim SIMONS is hilarious though. Jonah gets funnier as the series winds down. Over the top, but still hilarious.
Old 06-24-2019, 03:41 PM   #3023
sycamoretree

sycamoretree is an unknown quantity at this point

Seems like the lyrics in this new song are referencing Ryan
Don’t Bother Me
-The Raconteurs
sycamoretree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 07:30 PM   #3024
Knotnow

Knotnow is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycamoretree View Post
Seems like the lyrics in this new song are referencing Ryan
Don’t Bother Me
-The Raconteurs
Wow, I just checked it out and I think you are right...political science, fake punk jacket, easy tiger. Lots of references that seem like they could be about him.
Knotnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 09:59 AM   #3025
thebalvenie
fenk povitive!!! :)

thebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to beholdthebalvenie is a splendid one to behold

“The lack of your empathy

(Don't bother me, bother me)

Your "Who me?" fake apologies

Your political science

Your stupid island alliance

{Don't bother me, bother me}

Your squatting at my place

Your grinning in my face