TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
FAQDonate Members List Calendar Arcade Mark Forums Read

So whats next for TBY?

Old 02-13-2019, 04:51 PM   #1
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute
So whats next for TBY?

Rob, any plans to shut this place down? Fold into AOTY?
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 05:07 PM   #2
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
Re: So whats next for TBY?

I sure hope not.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:19 PM   #3
Tim Simmons

Tim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond reputeTim Simmons has a reputation beyond repute

Place has been slowly dying anyway.
Tim Simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 05:20 PM   #4
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

I'll pay the rent.
Old 02-13-2019, 05:58 PM   #5
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Probably gonna shut it down
Old 02-13-2019, 06:05 PM   #6
JackStark211

That breaks my heart to hear.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:06 PM   #7
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackStark211 View Post
That breaks my heart to hear.
same

gonna miss knowing what status yer chowder bags are in
sleigher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 06:11 PM   #8
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleigher View Post
same

gonna miss knowing what status yer chowder bags are in
That shouldn't be hard to figure.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:12 PM   #9
sleigher

sleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to allsleigher is a name known to all

Quote:
That shouldn't be hard to figure.
haha - very true

drained or ready to burst

ps - ill save the last chalupa for you!
Old 02-13-2019, 06:14 PM   #10
JackStark211

Hell, most of the conversation here does not relate to Ryan Adams. Lets see what happens in the next few days or so, and if all is fucked, maybe just leave the music and general discussion open.

I like this place mainly for those forums anyway. Sure, it's nice to find rare Ryan material from time to time, but that's not why I visit.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:17 PM   #11
oscarfuentes77

oscarfuentes77 is a glorious beacon of lightoscarfuentes77 is a glorious beacon of lightoscarfuentes77 is a glorious beacon of light

In case TBY does fade away, I'd like to take a moment to say I've been visiting this forum almost daily for a more than a decade (basically my entire twenties). I didn't post a ton, but I have truly enjoyed following along with this group of people. Other things have come and gone, but I've consistently kept checking in regularly here.

Some of the more interesting, heartfelt, and funny things I've read on the internet have been on TBY, and for that I'm grateful. Y'all are good folks, even if Ryan isn't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
oscarfuentes77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 06:22 PM   #12
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarfuentes77 View Post
In case TBY does fade away, I'd like to take a moment to say I've been visiting this forum almost daily for a more than a decade (basically my entire twenties). I didn't post a ton, but I have truly enjoyed following along with this group of people. Other things have come and gone, but I've consistently kept checking in regularly here.

Some of the more interesting, heartfelt, and funny things I've read on the internet have been on TBY, and for that I'm grateful. Y'all are good folks, even if Ryan isn't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That's me in a nutshell. I have been here since 2005 and I still keep it open on my browser everyday I'm at work. This place has been great.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:22 PM   #13
JackStark211

I'd like to think I made some friends here.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:26 PM   #14
sleigher

Quote:
I'd like to think I made some friends here.
ive done myself no favors in that department but i like plenty of people here
Old 02-13-2019, 06:33 PM   #15
SonofabitchVanOwen

SonofabitchVanOwen will become famous soon enough

This is like losing alt-country.org all over again!
SonofabitchVanOwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 06:34 PM   #16
Loveishello86

Loveishello86 has a spectacular aura about

yeah, ill be sad if this place shutdowns. I've probably only been here for a couple years but i enjoyed reading what I could for someone that kinda got into Ryan late but luckily saw him with the Cardinals in 07. If this place shuts down, is there any other places you'd recommend?
Loveishello86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 06:38 PM   #17
JackStark211

I think we should all calm down and discuss this rationally. Lol
Old 02-13-2019, 06:42 PM   #18
yesterday'seyes
Joe

yesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to allyesterday'seyes is a name known to all

Enjoyed my time here. Thanks for the good conversations folks.
Old 02-13-2019, 06:45 PM   #19
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I think we should all calm down and discuss this rationally. Lol
Who in their right mind would want to be associated with a Ryan Adams forum going forward?
Old 02-13-2019, 06:48 PM   #20
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Who in their right mind would want to be associated with a Ryan Adams forum going forward?
Old 02-13-2019, 07:24 PM   #21
sleigher

Quote:
haha!
Old 02-13-2019, 07:33 PM   #22
ViolaGal

ViolaGal is a jewel in the roughViolaGal is a jewel in the rough

I don't visit here often enough to have a say, but...
Maybe you could still call it TBY, but it could be a David Rawlings fan page, since he like, showed Ryan Adams the G7 chord and all.. and then you could still have threads about all the other stuff. And maybe we can talk about Isbell more!
ViolaGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 08:41 PM   #23
Sydneyfan
Evil wimmin powers

Sydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond reputeSydneyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Sydneyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2019, 09:18 PM   #24
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Good point my friend.
Old 02-13-2019, 11:43 PM   #25
andyo812

andyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of lightandyo812 is a glorious beacon of light

as much fun as the recent troll infested cesspool is...

you have to shut it down, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
andyo812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links