TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

infraction powers and bad rep points

Old 07-27-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
JackStark211
The King Of The Cocklords

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold
infraction powers and bad rep points

Can't I get these back? I won't abuse them. Promise.
Old 07-27-2012, 04:14 PM   #2
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute
Re: infraction powers and bad rep points

Not a chance
Old 07-27-2012, 04:16 PM   #3
JackStark211

JackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to beholdJackStark211 is a splendid one to behold

Old 07-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I started to type a plea to return the neg reps. But I just decided against it, because if we had them, I was so going to neg rep Plath for something she said that pissed me off. And we all know that would start a war again. Or at least a lot of rep related hostility.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:27 PM   #5
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

People need to get some thicker skin.
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #6
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by hildegoat View Post
People need to get some thicker skin.
That's the point I was going for last time. Alas, some people got upset. One never returned. (Gibba)
Old 07-29-2012, 03:18 AM   #7
lukin
I'm talking ace

lukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant futurelukin has a brilliant future

When did the neg rep get stopped? Was it gone for a while, came back and then taken away again? Or has it only been taken away the one time.

I don't really notice, I think I've only ever neg-repped once or twice. I don't think I've ever used my power of infraction.
lukin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 08:44 AM   #8
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
I started to type a plea to return the neg reps. But I just decided against it, because if we had them, I was so going to neg rep Plath for something she said that pissed me off. And we all know that would start a war again. Or at least a lot of rep related hostility.
Um!!! What did I say!!
plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 10:13 AM   #9
JackStark211

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
Um!!! What did I say!!
Sounds like fighting words to me.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:14 PM   #10
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by plath View Post
Um!!! What did I say!!
I don't know, it was your attitude in the gun control thread. I'm glad we don't have it because I would regret neg repping you at this point. I just thought you sure thought you knew a lot about American culture, especially regarding guns, just for having visited a few times and our image in the international media. But I'm over it now. If you ever come to Northern California I'll take you to play target practice at the property. Then you can see firsthand.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #11
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know, it was your attitude in the gun control thread. I'm glad we don't have it because I would regret neg repping you at this point. I just thought you sure thought you knew a lot about American culture, especially regarding guns, just for having visited a few times and our image in the international media. But I'm over it now. If you ever come to Northern California I'll take you to play target practice at the property. Then you can see firsthand.
Ok.. I don't want to go fully into it but I do take issue with you kind of intimating I am spouting media exaggerations and dipping my toe into the US and pretending I'm an expert. The example I gave in the gun thread was a guy I knew well and was pretty liberal in a lot of important ways, except what I thought to be bizarre opinions regarding gun rights. I also think that if the US considered how it is portrayed a little more by the international media, if the US perhaps asked questions like "why do we keep on having these kinds of gun incidents", perhaps a saner response to gun ownership/laws might be the outcome.

And btw, I do have a firsthand experience with guns and the destruction they cause, coming from a part of the world where for the last 30 years illegal gun possession has been a major factor in the killings of our Troubles. In fact, one of the reasons I am so anti-guns is because I've seen the difference in a society where illegal guns hold a balance of power, and also what it is like once those guns have been decommissioned.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:35 PM   #12
robotulism
not really here

We are neighbors of Mexico.

That is all.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:42 PM   #13
plath

Quote:
We are neighbors of Mexico.

That is all.
You're from Northern California though, right?
Old 07-31-2012, 07:46 PM   #14
robotulism
not really here

By this I mean that even if we outlawed all weapons, the black market would never be controlled because we are neighbors of Mexico. Drugs are illegal, but yeah, we're totally drug free here. And yes, I'm in northern California. A whole 10 hours from mexico if you drive the speed limit.

And if anyone is asking "why do we keep having these kinds of incidents?" it is not because of over-liberal gun laws. It is because some people are fucking crazy.
Old 08-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #15
JackStark211

Mexico is a problem.
Old 08-05-2012, 12:35 AM   #16
GoodSkanky
Still Dreaming Wide Awake!

GoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond reputeGoodSkanky has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think I ever got neg-repped... though my posting is schizo and questionable at times.

I've never infracted as I've certainly posted worse.
GoodSkanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 10:43 AM   #17
JackStark211

Only little girls get offended on message boards.

Tags
is this tag offensive?, plath explains usa to us, plath vs bot, rep-wars, whine flu