TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > Suggestions and Questions
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Buying on Amazon through TBY

Old 09-30-2009, 10:54 AM   #26
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Buying on Amazon through TBY

just put through another order
plath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:58 AM   #27
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Old 10-01-2009, 10:01 AM   #28
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

so if I order through tby does this mean you get to personally judge my purchases?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:05 AM   #29
Rob
Administrator

Rob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond reputeRob has a reputation beyond repute

Of course not
Old 10-01-2009, 10:10 AM   #30
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

you won't even laugh just a little bit?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:14 AM   #31
Rob
Administrator

Now I'm curious
Old 10-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #32
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

don't worry about it.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:37 PM   #33
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

So Rob can see what we've purchased, if we do this?

I was wondering that.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #34
Rob
Administrator

Not individually. I can just see all the products ordered.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:16 PM   #35
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

so I can blame all of the really nerdy books I purchased on plath?
Old 10-01-2009, 02:17 PM   #36
Rob
Administrator

Last month someone ordered an ipod nano and a camera.

chaching
Old 10-01-2009, 02:26 PM   #37
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Not individually. I can just see all the products ordered.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:31 PM   #38
Rob
Administrator

Should I be checking the Amazon UK account Rose?
Old 10-01-2009, 03:09 PM   #39
Faded Rose
You and Me Babe

Faded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to beholdFaded Rose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Should I be checking the Amazon UK account Rose?
Only if you're madly interested in vampire literature.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:55 PM   #40
plath

plath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond reputeplath has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded Rose View Post
Only if you're madly interested in vampire literature.
.... there may be some more vampire literature bought on the amazon.co.uk account that you aren't solely responsible for, rose...
Old 10-02-2009, 04:49 PM   #41
robotulism
not really here

robotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant futurerobotulism has a brilliant future

I think the sex toys and desperate housewives DVDs were plath, too.
robotulism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:19 AM   #42
plath

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotulism View Post
I think the sex toys and desperate housewives DVDs were plath, too.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #43
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

I just bought something on Amazon... did it work?
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:42 PM   #44
Rob
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxy031 View Post
I just bought something on Amazon... did it work?
It won't show up till tomorrow, but I'll try to remember.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:26 PM   #45
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Did you get my electric blankets and my 'how to parent tweens' credit?
Old 10-11-2009, 06:58 PM   #46
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

bruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to beholdbruit is a splendid one to behold

Rob?
Old 10-11-2009, 10:00 PM   #47
Rob
Administrator

I don't remember seeing any snuggies on the list, but the book rings a bell.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:55 PM   #48
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Did mine go through? Two books and Alphabet Bingo.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:26 PM   #49
Rob
Administrator

I remember seeing alphabet bingo
Old 10-12-2009, 02:21 PM   #50
bruit
Yo Fat Chow

The Odyssey, Romeo and Juliet, and Bless the Beasts and the Children?

Tags
amazon, shopping