TBY Forum

Go Back   TBY Forum > General > General Discussion
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar Wiki Arcade Photos Mark Forums Read

Free James Taylor shows in NC for Obama

Old 10-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #1
La Cienega
la la la la la

La Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant futureLa Cienega has a brilliant future
Free James Taylor shows in NC for Obama

Just spied this and though you North Carolinians might be intersted:

Quote:
The rumors are true -- James Taylor will play five free concerts in North Carolina next week on behalf of the Obama campaign. Times, venues and tickets are still being worked out. But the days and cities go like this:

Sunday -- Charlotte, Asheville
Monday -- Chapel Hill
Tuesday -- Raleigh, Wilmington

Word on the street is that the Raleigh show will be noon Tuesday at Moore Square. Further details to come.
source: http://blogs.newsobserver.com/beat/j...st-in-his-mind

Magnolia Mountain : We'll be an approved fansite in no time, thanks to La's rack!

last.fm
La Cienega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:32 PM   #2
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Free James Taylor shows in NC for Obama

He played here last night. They interviewed people after the show and a lot of the audience that they talked interviewed were McCain fans who just wanted to see James Taylor, even though it was a concert for Obama.

Also, the tickets were free, but they were extremely limited, so people were selling them on Craigslist for $100+.
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:33 PM   #3
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

People still want to see James Taylor?
hildegoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:34 PM   #4
roxy031
Barkley Loves You.

roxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to beholdroxy031 is a splendid one to behold

Apparently. Remember, this is NC we're talking about (he's from here)
roxy031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 03:35 PM   #5
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

hildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond reputehildegoat has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right.
Old 10-22-2008, 05:36 PM   #6
Friendly Fire
Walking Around Sense

Friendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud ofFriendly Fire has much to be proud of

I love James Taylor. He sounds just as good as he did 30 years ago.
Old 10-22-2008, 06:06 PM   #7
ewok.online
CATHERINE

ewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond reputeewok.online has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, yes he does.

I was brought up on him, and kind of ignored him as I got older until I was on tour one day, found myself in a record shop, and felt compelled to pick up a copy of Sweet Baby James.

Faith restored, stay out of the fucking canyon, climb down from the goddamn plateau.
ewok.online is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 08:00 PM   #8
hildegoat
Hank Loves You.

I'm not saying I don't like James Taylor (I do), but I'll just pick up one of his 70s albums rather than see him now.
Sponsored Links

Tags
free concert, james taylor, north carolina, obama